Tfw found a text in my girlfriend's phone of her telling a guy she wants to be drilled

>tfw found a text in my girlfriend's phone of her telling a guy she wants to be drilled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTkN5hqefkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leave her before she admits that she got rammed by a group of black guys if you leave her before you'll be the true alpha male

you're screwed

i'd probably murder her

She's clearly just trying to perfect her woodworking skills

Heh

Has a single one of you faggots even looked at the picture?

Is he a stud ?

Drilled? Golly, that sounds incredibly painful. Best put your power tools out of reach, OP.

you don't have a girlfriend, at least not anymore

who cares man. She was never yours to keep, only yours to have for now. Be glad when you had her she was prettier and more fun than what the next one will be getting. That's the way she goes.

There SCREW tips maybe that's WHY he's SCREWED

>screwdriver bits
>you're screwed

yeah, I did. ya retard.

he said drilled and they're drillbits n00b

Makita master race.

leave her, be cold and heartless about it, because you know she would, do it before you're cucked

>guy she wants to be drilled

probably texting her dentist.

Trust me there screw tips

no and i don't really care

>there
>they are

faggot

the autism is strong.jpg

Nigger

Ask her to be more honest next time she needs dentist

>implying she didn't intentionally let him see the text message
nigga's already been cucked, he just wanted us to know.

Eat your own shit

are you fucking insane? here have a real mans tool

>give her a drill thats old and broken
>then dump her

prolly true. Whitey gets raised by a single mom and blacky gets raised on the street. Take a guess who learns how to have balls

You're going to need more ammo, brah!

Go away with that Chinese crap

Makita fucking invented the cordless drill and has THE BEST drills and drivers on the market

kek

>the white guy has the single mom
You have that backwards, nigger.

why don't you drill her?

Hold a very dangerous drill and say slowly while staring to her the exact shit she wrote on that text
then slowly get close to her and say "i leave u"
and get out of her life

dont be a puss puss op

I think you may be long lost royalty.

You see, the King of Sofas once had a single heir, Todd-Edward. Little Todd-Ed was a wee lad. But he disappeared one day and the King of Sofas died in despair, meaning his sole heir was next in line to be the new king! But I think we have found him.
I think it's you. Yes, it's clear!

YOU ARE SOFA KING WEE TODD-ED!

>drilled.

She was texting her dentist, you HIPPA violating piece of shit. Let her take care of her cavity, it's none of your business.

Isn't that a socket driver

actually I'm caucasian from western europe so not a nigger. Just saying it's true, white boys are raised to be beta pussies. If they weren't raised in a single household then they prolly were raised in a marriage where hubby had lost his balls for more than 20yrs. It's disgusting and all it creates are these nice guy frustrated idiots obvious about life.

hell yea

>makita
>is not a chinese crap
pick one

>nigger confirmed.

Go back to nigger island. Not. Welcome!

Cheap ass cintered gears will never outlast the forged gears in Makita stuff. Been using power tools for over 20 years. Makita makes the best drills, period. Powerful and very durable.

Milwaukee is owned by Black and Decker, they get their parts from China. All of Makita's parts say Made in Japan or some name of quality.

>from western europe
so one small step above a nigger

Ben Garrison remix. Sweet!

Lmao good luck with your own nigger infested island. Inb4 blackpanthers2.0. We've got our own problems back here with the current refugee crisis, not to mention an integration crisis that is lasting 3 generations now and has resulted in a shitload of european muslims going to fight for ISIS

the world's fucked up yo

Makita is often built within the states

My most trusty makita 7" angle grinder was built in Georgia

And it has always been owned by a Japanese company who does all the engineering and design in Japan and the US

However Milwaukee is owned by the Hong Kong company tti

>all it creates are these nice guy frustrated idiots
You mean well-adjusted individuals who don't resort to violence at the drop of a hat?
You need a better disguise. Your true colors are showing, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTkN5hqefkw

Get on my level you plebs

Western Europe means Holland, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France and Great Brittain user

But... It's named after that one place in Wisconsin...

For drills, no. But for angle grinders, hell yeah, bitch.

someones gonna take care of that cavity all right

someones gonna drive her socket all right

And it used to be owned by a US company

But now it's cheap Chinese shit and people are starting to realize now after their shit falls within the first month

word to the big bird my nig nog niggy. it's all downhill from here. pepsi and glenlivet!

Metabo has never made good drills, try again

I dislike nignogs just as bad as you friend. I was actually talking about men being in relationships. Most don't know how to stand up for themselves. Or they fail completely, spazz out and end up like Elliot Rodger.

is this some kinda dick joke, pervert?

I for one welcome our capitalist overlords. Thx for that Marshall Pact boys

Yep, the faggots getting cucked by sand niggers.

Yes, I know that you dike-fingering, waffle-munching, schnitzel-gobbling, whatever-Luxembourg-is-known-for-ing, frog limey!

how is that BBL thing going these days? Didn't follow the news for a couple days, although I did see the "sniper" event's stream some time ago

it's okay here. Little crowded. No real nature left anymore like back with you guys.

>BBL
British Basketball League? I don't follow it.

>if we ignore it it will go away
You think so? What's the chance things become more violent? And what's the chance all those prepper types go AWOL?

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? You're making zero sense.

Yeah I'm high. Just saying that the chimps are loading up on guns it seems, like the Panthers back in the 60's. Ignore the prepper thing, that's another subject

Dont kill her... Take revenge. Wipe your ass with her toothbush, or things like that for a few days, then call her a worthless cunt and leave letting her know what you did. That she will regret and renember forever.. Otherwise, her cheating and you leaving will be unnotice on her life

Did you mean BLM you absolute fucking retard?

If that's what you meant, it's going fine. The chimps have stopped chimping and are now safely stored in their ghettos.

Can we ignore your topic and go into those cartridges? I really want to know the ballistic performance of screwdriver heads. Especially against unscrewed screws at 100 meters.

No air tools?

sweet thx for the update. You know us Europeans, always watching what's going on at the other side of the pond. Because it affects us too. Like we were a part of Rome

Pneumatic nail guns ftw.