twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show me your balls first

I want to rub your ass with oil from the finest vegetables

Show me that asshole and we'll talk

Reroll

Rooolll

Tell me what you want to talk about and I'll consider

Which one are you

He's 17, so be creative but don't request anything sexual.

Retarded af but winrar

rerolling

winrar

WINRAR!!

winrar

youtube.com/watch?v=mUJTFIjZYMQ
watch kamil and send link

Which one of are u be?

Cmon and roll faggots

the real question is, do you actually have candy?

No u

So how fat are you cos I'm really into chubbies

"Definitely the kind of person I want to meet and have a chat with"

truth, roll

rollan

roll

im 11 and what is this

youre a nigger and i hate niggers so get the fuck away from me monkey

roll PLS

reroll

fuck you dumb nigger

Rolt

anotha one

You look like a nigger and that offends me

roll

last 1

I want to lick the AIDS right of your saggy vag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Niggers are the cause of aids

I fucked my cat once and got feline AIDs

where the fuck are all the dubs

I hate you more than i hate niggers

THESE DUBS?

I was once raped by my african american stepdad because i called him a nigger.

O_O

I hope u get raped by a nigger and get aids

i love u

I JUST WANT FUCKING DUBS

niggers are the reason im not getting dubs

OP here, I got the magic dubs. Good luck guys, keep rolling.

alright i'll chill with you, where do we meet?

roll

rollan

Im really sorry for all the trouble. I just want to hipperty hoppurtus

Send pic

Show me those moist testiculus's first, then we meet ;) ;) ;) ;)

Roll and say sorry egg of head has arrived

Roll

He's 17 faggot, try harder.

Roll

OP CANNOT GET DUBS, FUCK THIS.

OP is the only one who can get dubs
OP is the Sup Forums hacker confirmed

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

>dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

roll

>dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

The repeating digits have run dry, next dubs decides if I tell him it was Sup Forums. if no answer, I block him and be done with it.

Cat got your mom last night ehehe xddd

fsdfdsds sdvdsfds sdfsdr234234, sorry i was masturbating

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior abu bakr al-baghdadi ?

this

This little asshole will be good looking when he's all grown up.

Ok. Meet me tomorrow at (local school near you) at 2pm. Wear a clown mask and bring candy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Winrar

oh man, do you remember 9/11 ? that shit was cash. Made me wet

And duct tape

niggers tongue my anus

SMEGMA GOBLIN BROKE INTO MY HOME AND STOLE MY WIFE OH FUCK NO

Now the dubs are flowing and Op already bailed

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE DID IT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

OP here sorry to late I'm off to bed sorry guys XD

Damn it Op. You were supost to change (local school near you) to an actual school near you

MY CAT TASTES LIKE DOGSHIT

I want you to remove your ass hairs and then plant them in my garden. You have 3 hours.

No I'm not, fuck you.

Gotta be be creative dude, "Meet me at the school at 2PM" not this (insert stuff here) shit

I just ate two week old chicken soup that's been sitting in the car. The house smells like sulfur

Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior
Z̨͙͖̦̩̞̙̣̟̜̩̆͂̒͌̓͗͑͂ͩ͂̋̏͋̂͐́ͅA̵̤̼̤͔̺̬̯̰̘̰̱̲̗̯͙͍̞͇̗͊̍ͦ̿͆̍L̴̲̦͍̱̬̲̘̖̩̫͈̬͉͉̠̳̤̘̞̿ͪ͗̔̄̂̾ͮͯ̐̈́ͯ̆ͣ̀̇G̡̰̘̹̳͇͛̓͂̉ͯ͑̈́̓̂͝Oͮͧͨͬ̋ͣ̌̔̉͏̴̵͖͉̤̯̯̩̟̖͍̹̻̹̺͖!̵̶̢̛͙̭̭̯̰͇̺̻͎̖͎̱͇̥̳̳̋̊͂ͭ͗̐ͦ͐̓̐̍ͯ̔͆̉̔͜

Like I know where this faggot lives
>yep having a guy show up at a school with kids around and bags of candy=not creative

Niggers smell

I'm tweaked out man and right now I want nothing more than some homie love. I am a massive faggot and idk man I just neeeeed this know what I'm sayin?

Roll