Fluffy thread now!

Fluffy thread now!

Bump, i have no fluffy imagines

Fluffyshy and Fluffy Derpy abuse was always my favorite.

Why do these things love shitting so much?

They're American.

I use to find these thread funny but since taking in three little guinea pigs I find them sad and make me want to hold my piggies and feed them yummy cucumber.

Wow everything shits in the whole world but it's got to be American. What an ass hat.

SHART
H
A
R
T

These are the best, I make these sub-par ones (pic related)

Fluggbies > Horse Tales > Fluffies.

Fucking fluffy threads.

Abuse real animals faggots.
I used to choke my mother-in-laws poodles untill they passed out and pissed them selves .
I soaked one in water and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes and when I took her out it's skin from it's feet was sticking to the metal .
Slap the fuck out of it so it cryed in fear.
Put it in the tumble dryer and watch it bounce around for a while .
Hold it's head under water
It fucking feared me .

One day girl poodle went missing.
I'm pretty sure it left/escaped because I abused it .

t.sharter

>edgebait

I love these but the shit edits on booru are getting too much

lol im fucking dying

It's bait but it still made me sad.

kek, who's the original artist?

Got any more?

Fluffies threads would be more enjoyable if it wasn't for the baby talk. Sometimes I can't even understand them at all.

I realize that the logic applied to fluffy abuse isn't air tight, but what's the point of having a pillowfluff? Who the fuck would want a purposely crippled pet? Let alone a useless shit machine like a fluffy that won't stop bitching about how it misses its legs in obnoxious baby talk?

I guess its something you learn to understand.

I think its more so they are easier to control

But being easy to control comes at the cost of being asked "wewe weggies? wan wun and pway and give huggies wan die" every fucking day. Seems like way more trouble than it's worth unless you really get a thrill out of them being miserable.

Anybody else only like smarty abuse? When they're innocent it's not as gratifying as when they're being little shit-rats.

I love the ones where they're slowly broken and go to the "wan die" loop

Makes more sense if they were Indian, they shit in the fucking streets

Every....Single...THREAD

As someone who occasionally lurks in these threads, you've failed to stem the tide of fluff posts spiderman. It's time to cut your losses and save yourself for the true enemy, trap threads.

Yeah. I really only enjoy abuse when it's smarties or equally terribly behaved ones. I actually like hugbox/cutebox and if it weren't for the constant shitting, think I might actually enjoy having a fluffy.

Besides, there is only one faggot who can derail a fluffy abuse thread.

Maybe thats the point?
I dunno, this fandom is weird.

Not exactly a hugboxer, but same here

>his fandom is weird.
Yeah I can't explain why I like this shit so much (probably autism), but I do. Look how cute McGonagall draws babies. It's too bad he basically just draws the babies as cut as can be to make it feel even worse when they eventually get murdered/abused.

Forgot to post this.

I strangled a litter of kittens because they wouldn't let me sleep and I like these comics.

Papa's in the house, I havent made any new ones lately though.

FLUGBY! I gotta say dude, I love your shit, both the flugbies and onion_bubs

I fucking love flugbies.

Lol, thanks guys. I don't know if I'll ever go back to posting on the booru, I've kinda burned out, but the flugbies are pretty fun to make.

Also I'm falling asleep, I'll shit up the fluffy thread tomorrow night.

>sub-par
Dude, your shit is great. pic related is my favorite.

These are literally in my Top 50 list of masturbation material. A solid 39 next to camels and children