Rio 2016

Rio 2016: A LITERAL CAMERA FELL DOWN AND HIT 5 PEOPLE

TWO OF THEM IS SERIOUSLY INJURIED BEING TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL

HAPPENING HAPPENING

>g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/08/camera-despenca-de-cabo-no-parque-olimpico-e-deixa-feridos.html

pls be muslim camera

old news champ, it was a gringo camera too

It was from an international TV station, vira-lata.

>not banning assault cameras

>it's always the Brazilians posting this
Makes me giggle

By the way, the organization has nothing to do with this camera, it's the OBS's

he was good camera he dindu nuffin he go church every sunday

>SERIOUSLY INJURIED
Where does it say that? and only 2 were injured. And it was IOC fault, not ours.

kek'd

haha what a shithole

Yeah, accidents never ever happens in first world countries. This one was not even our fault.

I declare Rio 2016 officially a disaster.

>

here herer

I see more Brazilians talking shit about these olympics than anyone else. Most other countries think it's going fine.

It's just some butthurt mutts that think criticizing their own country makes them whiter and is "sticking up to the corrupt government".

The truth is that most Brazilians see the Olympics as an unwanted pregnancy: You feel like shit when it happens but you will still love and defend your child.

The self-hating near-instinct is a mysterious thing.

kek

I still fear going under bridges mading during the WC after this. I always look up for cracks.

At least 1/4 of the Brazilian flags are actually tourists who are experiencing this shitshow from up close and realize how shitty it is. They have the right to criticize it, because they're here experiencing it.

>Sup Forums
>in rio
Pick none.