No Stoner thread Sup Forums?

No Stoner thread Sup Forums?
Let's start one then, what are you smoking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pV6D9Y1rxcw
youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a slab of ribs

I got hash and weed for tonight, Canada reppin

Lala

Kippers

ha

Birmingham UK here, got lemon haze

Wtf is that black shit?

And 956 reporting in. Just smoking on some mexibrick rn bois. I don't really mind to be honest.

dick

Got me 3 grams of Skywalker OG

anyone else suck at rolling, i've done weed for 3 years and basically only use my bong

i bought some juicy cigar wraps the other day and failed horribly rolling them

Gonna smoke a gram by myself tonight, which is a lot for me. I smoke every day and two bowls will get me stoned as fuck.

Bloc, its hasj but also not

I smoke about once a week and I have a pretty high tolerance, I usually smoke about 1.5g when I do smoke though, it kind of sucks

That sounds terrible dude, I'm glad I'm a lightweight.

youtube.com/watch?v=pV6D9Y1rxcw
high as fuck

Take a tolerance break

can anyone suggest for me a good cheap bong to take to university with me when i move in?

acrylic or glass?

If you have university housing just buy a spoon pipe.

Get a job you hippie.

this video made me angry

meh i don't really like pipes, i like the feeling of bongs

Sorry then, I don't have any bong advice

Can someone please dump some stoner comics or infographics?

11 and 13 are completely wrong

I smoked a Romulan joint.

Chilling in bed eatting chips. I feel good. Also it took a while to type this.

Weed unrelated

Blunts. Blunts use a lot of material but it's so easy even a nigger can do it

Smoking some nameless, geberic bud tonight. It's okay, I'm not off my ass or anything.

I've always preferred a bong, or even a bowl, to a blunt, but blunts are fun to smoke socially every now and then.

Any hookups in maryland?

I'm dry and sad.

white widow

thanks dumping guy!

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

your moms harry clit

nigger the cigar wraps are essentially blunts, unless you mean buying actual cigars and emptying the tobacco

Are you retarded kid?

Smoking some green crack.
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8

nothing because i just moved to tampa and don't know anyone..

maybe, instead of being angry how about explain it

Yo I'm in the same boat. I finally found someone who smokes and knows a dealer but when I asked if he could help me out he said I was "trapping" him and wouldn't do it. Like what the hell, man?

trapping? lol weird. maybe you asked too soon? sounds like a paranoid fuck

just buy from the guy who smokes so he can have his cut and everyone is happy

You're telling me. When I first asked he said, "well, what do you need it for?" and I said, "Why do you think?" Pretty upsetting since he's the only person around here who I'm certain smokes.

I would but he didn't seem to have any and besides that he didn't want to deal with me at all.

my hands have a shaking problem so I can't roll for shit. It's so embarrassing.

smoke weed everyday men

I have aspergers and really bad motor control related to that I guess, it's just impossible to finely control the papers enough to roll them

Getting lemon haze tomorrow. I've been smoking every single day for the past 3 weeks. It's really bad. On a typical day Ill rip through 5 or 6 bong hits and then will smoke up a joint and will definitely have a second later and then a third when I start getting on the low.

and yeah I have no idea. I just end up dropping all the fucking weed everywhere. Usually I get other people to roll for me.

what do i need to grow weed? seeds? where do i get them?

aww, love Mom :) :)

you can buy seeds legally online, it's completely legal to buy seeds
you from the uk? i've been smoking fuck loads too, everyone is going to university so we've been having a lot of parties, I've spent about £120 over the past couple weeks on weed :(

Try using a dollar bill or buy a zippy. It's a bamboo mat you drop the paper & weed in and roll. You're not commited until you lick the paper. Practice.

yeah ahahaha. I really restrained myself over the past two years because I needed to make it into university. Now that I've gotten in I've just literally gone absolutely over the top on my consumption.

sounds good, I'll look into it

feelsgoodman, what uni you going to?

forcing a week tolerance break even though I got the money

Damn I'm already so fucking bored.

Smoking nothing, moved to Washington and i have 3 dispenseries within a mile but I'm a Class A driver sooooo yeah. feds fucking up the fun for everyone but hey at least i can drink 24/7 and die no biggie

Get a bamboo sushi rolling mat. The only difference is it won't have a picture printed on it, and they're usually cheaper.

OG Chem, 33% but a bit spendy. $105 for a quarter at Seattle recreational shop. Couldn't resist.

Don't you save your mom's notes?

That looks nice. Home made?

that's great, i use to, like in school lunches and stuff. I'm a bit old now though

it's only been a 12 hour tolerance break for me... how do you keep yourself from getting bored...

I'm 19 but I live at home so mommy still writes me notes

lol

Y

I feel like the green in Brissy is weak... Pic kinda related

how the fuck is 13 wrong

do you even own a vape?
Use the time productively. I'm fixing things around the house cleaning up working my ass off getting shit done while I feel like being active. Maybe take up a hobby. Addiction is not physical but dependence is real.

Eating papas peanut butter cookie. WA state fag here.

God Berry

noting, my dealer is dry
>feelsbadman.jpg

feels good having 3 dealers and one who delivers

Well, i've been using the weed to come off booze/ stop drinking. Heavy Alco for some time and the weed helps me with not wanting to drink. Your right about the rest though

In that case you need to weigh the benefits and risks yourself--it might make you lazy and unmotivated but at least it doesn't shut your liver down. I'll toke up in your honor once the weeks over.

i have never seen weed like that in my life.
the fuck is that white thing? trichome? stem? what?!

>dealer

Buy drugs online. been doing it for almost 2 years now

how

about to pick up a couple grams ill post a pic when i get it

that is disgusting looking

yeah so far... weed is expensive, 300$ a Oz and my BF and i go through that in about 3-4 days. Overall health after smoking 99% overall health after drinking- pretty shit. For now i'll stick to smoking..ha cheers!

It's not even weed, it's hemp you fuck

the magical deep/dark/hidden/secret/obscure/hip internet that non-deep/non-dark/non-hidden/non-secret/non-obscure/non-hip people like YOU (and me) can not go to.

Fuck all because my dealer let me down

research TOR browser and Darknet Markets

that's a fucking stem! aha