Ok Sup Forums, so I have this decision to make right now. I'm a cigar smoker...

Ok Sup Forums, so I have this decision to make right now. I'm a cigar smoker, but I always leave my apartment to enjoy a stogie. The problem is it's gonna get cold soon, and I don't like the smell of cigar smoke stinking my house up. After a T.V. commercial, I considered buying pic related as an indoor substitute because it's the least faggy vape pen I've seen. I already know from you more sensible faggots vape is stupid and anybody part of the the vape subculture is equally stupid. I'm not looking to join their retarded "big tibeguh" cult, I just want something to puff on every so often without having to freeze my ass off. So should I get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fasttech.com/p/3861801
fasttech.com/products/0/10004861/2106401-authentic-kangertech-subtank-mini-clearomizer
joyetech.com/product/egrip-ii-kit/?age-verified=b548bec26a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I had one and it is not enjoyable at all

The larger battery boxes and sub-ohm tanks are actually not a meme and do improve the vaping experience a lot. Pens are designed for fairly high ohm/low wattage, which you will find disatisfactory.

I recommend getting a battery box (mod) that can do at least 60w and use the Aspire Cleito tank with it. It shouldn't come to more than $85 if you live in the US.

Fuck 85 dollars, I might as well buy a box of more cigars for that cash.

>I'm a cigar smoker

Just stop right there, turn around, and fuck you own face you pretentious bitch nigger

What's the matter, can't relax with with life's simpler pleasures?

SMOKE A CIGARETTE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!! AND MAKE SURE IT'S A SHITTY BRAND TOO!!!

Nice digits, cigarettes are the worst way to enjoy tobacco. It makes my breathing short, smells even worse than cigars, no flavor, and far more addictive. I'll take cigars, pipes, chew, and snuff any day over cigarettes.

Is this a video of you smoking a cigar?

Is that a video of your gay cuck fantasy?

Yeah understandable. The point is you will find that vape pen to be shitty.

What about meth?

No. It's you smoking a cigar

you okay mang
don't stroke out on us

Thanks for the advice.

what about meth

No, it's your gay fantasy. Oh wait, you must believe the penis is feminine so it's not gay.

I'm a tobacco enthusiast, not a disfigured drug addict.

I would just find a cigar lounge or something. Cigar stores have those sometimes

Why not? I wanna die yelling at somebody over something petty and inconsequential

They're scarce where I am but not gone so you have a point.

Do you smoke it, you gay nigger?

Tobacco enthusiast, pedophile - whatever...

Vape is pretty good, worst part is being a fag for it after starting with those shit little fake ciggaretts in like 2007. Where did all these bros come from?

Fuck off.

We get it, you vape...

We also get that you're a no account slimebag

Wanna fuck?

Wanna shitpost elsewhere?

if a slime bag involves a large amount of sperm in a silicon receptacle then i have no arguments to make

Don't let the faggy vape culture scare you off, op. I smoke a pipe, and I got a vape for the same reasons basically, wife bitching about smell indoors, etc. You will save money in the long run if you invest in a nice one now. I tried several different pens in the beginning and none of them satisfied, so I said fuck it. Later on my coworker let me try his big boxy one, and it was a night and day difference. Bought one that day, no regrets. It doesnt come near replacing tobacco for me, but it really hits the spot if you just want a quick puff.

Why bother, your threads dead anyway...

You nigger

I'll consider it.

You call me the nigger yet you shitpost in a thread you deem dying? Sounds like you're more nigger than I could ever be.

Online you can get a boxmod that goes to 150w for 30, crown tank for roughly the same. Dont get the cleito. It is built cheap and i personally hated it. So basically for a price of a game, you can get a set up. That pen thing sucks. I went from cigars to that and fucking hated it.

Get aspire k1 tank and a battery that charges with a micro usb phone charger

The larger mouth fedoras might giv e you more vapor or autism but the smaller coil that goes with the k1 provides a lower temperature vapor that is way easier to inhale

skip the lower quality vape pens they suck ass.

i use fasttech to get my gear

fasttech.com/p/3861801

fasttech.com/products/0/10004861/2106401-authentic-kangertech-subtank-mini-clearomizer

those are the most popular these days

So.......... have you ever thought about shitting on another man's chest?

I agree with myself

I love the smell of cigar smoke in my office.

It gets stale after a while and my gf hates it when it's strong.

>"skip lower quality"
>fasttech

thread kill

just ordered this mother fucker it arrives in the morning joyetech.com/product/egrip-ii-kit/?age-verified=b548bec26a

looks cumbersome.