Ok ok bare with me I say we start a bleach prank challenge

Ok ok bare with me I say we start a bleach prank challenge
first we make fake videos of people tricking people into drinking bleach and make it look like its a lot of fun or some shit
And then we hash tag it with some thing retarder like #bleachprankchallenge or some shit and then we just watch Darwinism take its course
Pic unrelated

Damn, That's not like the plastic bag challenge at all.

Bump for interest

Pretty sure we already did this? Is that the joke?

Did we already do this?

bleach is too obvious. Anyone here remember the plan for #showyourglow? That one had real potential.

Refresh me on that one

you know that drinking bleach doesn't kill you, right? It burns the hell out of your throat but it doesn't do any fatal damage.

bump

Good old days

sure. we can use watered down cum to look like bleach.

get a bucketfull and get started OP. im sure it'll catch on

>retarder

Well good i guess,just kinda want them to experience hell for a while

how is it darwinism to let DUMB people who fall for the video trick people who know NOT to drink bleach into drinking bleach?

you're letting the dumb people live by giving them ammunition against normal people who have no reason to suspect their soda is bleach.

We had a recipe for mixing the shit inside of glowsticks with some other household items and making their teeth glow to represent how everyone is unique and good. Basically, put a bunch of harmful shit in normies mouths.

LOL let's also try and convince people to delete system32!!!

Do you have a PO I can send buckets of semen for a small fee. I can get started right now!

that sounds cool how do i do that challenge?

Op is a faggot

Imagine Them trying to explain to their friends why they thought it would have been funny to watch them drink bleach thin

Just send it to ya girls house since I'll be there tonight

still not darwinism. darwinism is leading dumb people to kill themselves. not dumb people to kill their friends.

yeah. thats just the american army.

lets try this instead

we can say it'll keep your eyes from getting red from smoking weed

Ok what kind of Jew exterminating concoction is this

I can get behind this

read the filename

i cant imagine anyone is dumb enough to fall for that

OAH MAN has one actually fallen for this yet

Idk you might be surprised

#CutForHarembe

or

#CutForLeslieJones

if you want to be pc

bump, im interested

dont die on me

now that i think about it, if anybody would fall for it itd be some nigga stoned off his ass and bout to go see his mom or something

lets try saying you have to dilute it and give very specific instructions (but easy enough for idiots to follow)

bump

I was hoping some would do that for me since I'm currently stoned

try loctite heard it helps with red eyes

Maybe we should trick them into mixing ammonia and bleach and locking there friends in room with that shit lol

Yes. People have. Search up something that would lead you to a story about a mom thinking it's a neat idea and almost killing herself and her baby.

Nice try buddy but I know better than to take advice from strangers

tfw i thought this was cool
tfw everyone wants to put loctite in stoners eyes instead

Wait really?
Holy shit hahaha how dumb ya gotta be

but its me user how long have we known each other

Would only work on Halloween this. Get people to tie fishing line across streets at 5.6 feet and hang spooky paper skeletons off them by the sidewalk.

Next morning a cunt on a pushbike slits their throat when they go through the wire at 20mph

Doable?

Dumbass kids would leave it there

You're right user I'm sorry want me to shoot you my social and my hot cousins number while I'm at it

just tore my wrist tendon, thanks user

Damn I like this one a lot

Cellphones charge quicker if when plugged in they are also placed atop a large Magnet?

Get a shit load of vote Trump stickers. Post them all over locker rooms with pins and shit underneath.

Watch SJW's fuck their hands up attempting to rip them down lmaooo

nah man but if you got wins you have to share

you're welcome, happy fapping

an attempt was made and its god awful

It depends on the concentration and the volume consumed, actually.

Let me here it MANG

some one Add gehtto emoji to this plox

>this
If it's weaker you'll have digestive issues or a long while, if stronger you'll fuck up your intestines and need surgery, and if it's hardcore you'll die. Usually people just lower the ph in their guts and have problems though.

wut

praise alllah thanks for the trips dude

thread will soon be dead

jew

fuck it im not counting again

any one still here?