Hillary just called Pepe racist. This cunt needs to be shot

Hillary just called Pepe racist. This cunt needs to be shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link...

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

> being this much of a white knight

Good luck... If history shows us anything it'll be that you'll get shot or you'll shoot her double

why cant she just stay dead?

This does not bother me.

Pressing matters on a meme, rather than the issues the country has. This bitch is not president material. GO TRUMP GO!

This is amazing,

you know it's pronounced "PEH-pay," not "PEE-pee"?

That shriveled twat knows nothing of Pepe.

the only ones that need to be shot are the dank memesters that turned pepe into a symbol of the alt-right

Top KEK. Holy fucking shit i'm not even Murican, this election is more entertaining than watching two disabled people fight!....oh wait.

No option to disagree, only an x button. This cunt is diabolical. VOTE TRUMP IF YOU CAN GUYS, IT DON'T MEAN SHIT, BUT DO IT!

But I don't want to.

Do it, even if the thing is riggred, you still have the right to vote. Rather have Trump, than some bitch ass cunt.

Isn't there an option like "All candidates suck just pick one random citizen because chances are we are better off then."

I wish, but sadly that's not a choice. Pick Trump because he's gonna make Murica Great Again.

Hell no.
They're both shit and examples of how just talking shit or being slightly different will get you the highest position in this country.
If my vote doesn't mean anything then I'm just not gonna use it.
You had better choices in the beginning, but noooo.

If this is quints, Kek is frozen and shattered.

Can someone sign Moot up for presidency? The fucker has nothing better to do than bathe in money and wank in his basement anyway and I'd prefer him as scapegoat than two dumbcunts who don't know the difference between bleach, shampoo, personal or private email.

Close. but nice try.

Your script is off, pay someone on hackerforums to write you a better one.