Waifu?

Waifu?
What?
I truly believe, no, truly am confident and certain in the fact, that Kyoko has real yuri love for Sayaka.
And I also know that if you don't agree with this, you don't belong here.
Madoka's panties are already being sniffed by Homura, yes, it is no secret that she thinks lewd of Kaname's feet and time-pauses to steal her panties and wear them on her head, but this is different.
Going to the movie for answers doesn't help, because it doesn't make sense, and although Kyoko didn't get cucked by a violin, her relationship with Sayaka hasn't been cleared up at all.
And that brings me to say that it's just obvious.
You all know that Kyoko wants to spank and anally peg Sayaka, but with the facade she puts up of being strong and alright with everything, she really spends her nights caressing apples and crying into her ice cream as she chokes on her own tears over the girl she can never, ever yuri with, so just read the first letter of each sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxMApS0QXcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7YpEfpYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=JgLekh4dCis
youtube.com/watch?v=1CU4VGgX0nA
youtube.com/watch?v=HLC17CBOf0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cDNBfj7bldQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this new thread?

So the Waifu Machine creates the thread for us this evening. All's good with the world.
>For now.

What happened to the thread?

Burn the jews

it deaded

That was stupid

No.
(Yes.)
Waifus: On The Topic Of.
Let me explain something before I write up bullshit. Kyoko is yuri, but it's only one-sided, because Sayaka wants the other faggot to [insert sex-related violin/music pun.]

Eru is gonna go take a nap, later Waifu ^^

Seems shiro got B&ed

He will be back in 3 days
Night

Blessings to all!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxMApS0QXcE

ehh, why?

Kyoko's eyes fluttered a few times as she registered the sight. On some level she knew that Violinfag (what was the guy's name?), with his huge Bach Cock, and Sayaka, her perfect blue-haired lovely, cutie, and absolutely precious beauty, had planned this love-making session, so everyone's favorite apple-eater would stumble upon it, and be reminded that she's basically living in a reverse-gender NTR doujin.
"Oh! Kyyyyoko." Sayaka slurred out as she took the covers over herself, even smiling and slurring the words strangely. It was more than obvious that she didn't care and was delighting in toying with Sakura's love. "Don't you have cake to eat? Or some bullshit? I mean what."
"I-I thought Sayaka would b-be my love!" Kyoko cried as she tried not to choke on her tears. "S-Sayaka-Chan! Saya-"
Suddenly, Goddamn Fucking Homura slid into the scene. Literally slid, the floor was recently waxed and she had smooth socks on. She also did a little disco action of pointing up to the ceiling as she said "I even heard Sakura Kyoko saying 'Sayka-Chan is my Waifu!' Isn't that nerdy as shit?"
Everyone agreed that it was, indeed, nerdy as shit.
"What a fucking loser." Sayaka concluded.

Mobile's a hassle.

rip shiro, the only one who would talk to me tonight

Rule 13 violation

>The pilot bearing won't come out

Mods happen, dude

He could just do the thingamajigger to change his routers IP

Im still here, just mobile now.
For what you said previous thread: Salad days is the first Mac demarco album I've listened too. Chance is eh for me. Coloring Book was pretty bad, only good track was the closer. I like tribe called quest a lot, they're my favorite hip-hop group.

The thingamajig is hard to do though.

Fuck, why am I so tired?
Rip

I would, but I'm actually thinking of hitting the sack soon
Yeah, he was going to post from mobile

Welcome back, how long is it?

Not if you jiggle right up the thing

Calamity-masu'd

Did I miss much?

Three days, the usual.
A lovely lady has popped up!

Oh, yeah, there was some crazy shit, like people that shot planets out of their nutsacks and ate stars, it was a bloodbath.

>6 gorillion new pics
>Never going to be renamed
>Provably might not even get moved from the download folder to the Galil folder

I like them! I went and saw Wu-Tang live two years ago. That was my one rap concert and it was pretty solid. You ever go to concerts?

Old Kanye was solid too!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7YpEfpYwI

Think of creative filenames, like me.

>not downloading straight to proper folder

Feeling more awake?
>rattle
I would an hero if I had to post from mobile for 3 days
Hello kyouko

Gonna be in and out of the thread, making dinner

Hi banned Shiro.
Oh yeah, I'm fine now. How're you?

oh cool. how are you?
alright have a good night

I don't really like your filenames, I like mine to be witty and funny.
How2do
I'm going to be posting from mobile until at least Christmas.
What are you making?

Maybe you'll appreciate this filename. It's the pinnacle of humor.

Im under age, only concert I could make into is a wiggles concert. I'd like to see Danny Brown live.
Ah yes, kanye. My favorite album of his would be late registration.
≥family business
Fantastic choice.
This isn't too fun.
Hello. How're you doing this evening?
Im good, should go to bed soon.

≥cant meme arrow
Why live tbh.

Kind of thinking about sleep now honestly. I'm pretty tired
My poor Galil
Filling in captcha on mobile is the worst

Hamburger patties and macaroni

Oh, you are yougin. There is more out there than hiphop man. I used to be like you when I was younger too. Folk Punk changed my life. Not saying you should listen to that, but you should try and branch out more. Hip hop gets stale real fast imo.

Not really, I like mine to be something like if I named this "Are You Sure?"
It's not that bad
>Haven't posted from PC for 2.5 years, so I don't even remember what its like
Weird combo, but sounds good

It'd be better if it were homemade macaroni tbh, but we're just settling on box macaroni since we don't have enough for homemade shit

Its just my main gear, not all I listen too. This is a backlog of my music, type of stuff I generally listen too. But like I've said previously, I try to listen to a lot of genres, so it's not limited to just stuff on here.
Also, old boots, new dirt is on there just for the memes.

what are you doing till then?

Genre* not gear
Some music. What're you up too?

~Shiro

A fate worse than death
Welcome back
*pats the fox*

I'm pretty good. How about you?
Sleep's always naps.
Naps are a good idea.

music also, while playing league with friends

Im relatively good despite the ban. Listening to some music, should head to bed soon.

~Shiro

My sleep could be considered a nap by some. It generally involves waking up after a couple hours, sitting around for a abit then sleeping the last little bit thats left

>chance is eh
>on top list

It is a pretty solid list. I don't see anything offensive on there really. Maybe that offsprings one, but that is about it. I should really make one of those.

Just how old are you anyways?

>Get up to grab my water
>Friends boyfriend is looking at my phone when I come back
>He says he was looking at my background
I'm fucking panicking guys

>it's a team refuses to ban rework Yorick and Swain episode
>The enemy picks both and wins both games
>Lose promos
I love this game

To sleep or not to? Could sleep for ~2h 15min before needing to wake up..

youtube.com/watch?v=JgLekh4dCis

What is your background?

Upotte is pretty boring, but i only have two episodes left, I must finish it

In the very unlikely case that he's still here, sorry about that, Ginko.

Top list? This is a backlog of what I need to listen too, not a top 50 or whatever. I just heard acid rap was better than coloring book. The offspring album is for a friend.
15 in a couple of weeks.

I don't actually have the picture on my phone anymore, so I screenshotted it.

List is missing Gustav Holst - The Planets

Oh god, I am old. 24

Oh, I thought you had some deviantart clop as your background or something.

≥24
≥old
You what.

Old for Sup Forums

But what if I didn't turn off my phone and he saw

So, what genres so you usually listen too?
The background looks fine.

But I had Sup Forums open

I'd rather not be alive right now.

Smack him like a bitch (that's open hand) for digging around in your stuff.

Not trying to be rude, but this isnt high school.

Mostly some variation of punk music. I transitioned from hip hop when I was young to pop punk, then post hardcore, then math rock, then folk punk/folk, then midwest emo. I was decently involved in the folk punk scene because it started right by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CU4VGgX0nA

Not trying to be rude, but your being a little bitch galil.

Ah. I like the offspring, but that's my extent of what punk I like.

Boring day today.

I'm 100% sure if I did that he'd end up trying to fight me, and I would get shit on by everyone who knows him (half my fucking family, and his gf, who's house I'm staying at for the next week or so, and who I've known since 3rd grade).This isn't like in school where everything is about being the alpha and showing off.

Time for this autist to go to sleep. Good night /waifu/

Sleep well, user.

So, you just let people freely look at your shit? I mean, im not going to tell you how to live your life, but you shouldn't allow that.
Goodnight.

Sleep well.

goodnight

There's limitations in the real world, if I had slapped him I would get not 3 days of suspension from school, but a (potentially deadly) fight, assault (felony) charges, disowned from my family, losing my friends, losing my job, etc.

Life is only as boring as you make it

Even sappy pop punk?

youtube.com/watch?v=HLC17CBOf0Q

When did I say you have to slap him? That was a joke and you should know that. Just fucking talk to him, or don't, I don't care.
Nope.

Good morning, Master. How're you?

Claimed

Why is Shiro your waifu?

I told him "Don't mess with my phone", obviously.

Goodnight.
youtube.com/watch?v=cDNBfj7bldQ

Shinoa claimed ',:)

Night
>shinoa