Did Shillary throw the match?

Did Shillary throw the match?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCCL5WyrYhg
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how so?

6 months the world has been watching and laughing at you stupid american fucks. your two top tier arses are trump and hillary. thats all you got!? really? Go take a good long hard look at yourselves. also iPhone7 headphones are $159. that is all.

Minimum wage earner in a shit-world country detected.

No, she is losing it legitimately.
She is the poster child for why your parents told you never to lie.
The lies always come back to haunt you.

Australia mate. Best country in the world. Go look it up.

she's not even losing though
she would lose in a landslide to any other republican
trump would lose in a landslide to any other democrat
we just have a comedic shit show of an election on our hands

>best country in the world
It's a contenant you mongoloid. One that you can't even walk down the street without boxing a fucking kangaroo or being attacked by a giant huntsman spider

>Doesn't deny that he makes shit for wages

LOL what a surprise. Hey how's the Syrian refugees you're taking in, because your country is run by liberal faggots?

You do not know the pure shit that you have awoken from the depths of high-school education.

>mongoloid
>"contenant"
>**CONTINENT YOU FUCKING APE**

She's going to win and there is no doubt in my mind abut that. There is nothing we can do anymore

>Best country in the world.
>Abos.
Abos are worse than niggers.

did both of you assclowns fail geography? It's both a continent and a country, the only one of it's kind. Fuckfaces. Well unless you count Antarctica, but you kinda have to have some form of government or society to have a country.

Basically this. Virtually any other Republican candidate would steamroll Clinton's corrupt bitch ass. If Dems had Sanders, Trump would get BTFO. Instead this election is the fucking special olympics of politics where to fucking retards that have no business being in office are running for one of the most important positions in our country.

>to fucking retards
>to
>too
>two

Australia is the English speaking country that is the most like the US, culturally, socially, and politically. You really have very little to be smug about you not-so-smooth criminal, you.

>It's a contenant you mongoloid.
The country also includes Tasmania, which is not part of the continent you poor hopeless MuriKKKan.

No, she was a Trump plant the whole time.

GARY JOHNSON
A
R
Y

J
O
H
N
S
O
N

off by one guarantees johnson has no chance

1 off. And if Hillary wasn't dead or dying she would appreciate your endorsement.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCCL5WyrYhg

Even if she didn't. The FBI has been subpoenaed by congress. It's only a matter of time till her corruption and other agencies are unraveled.

The Shillboat is sinking.

lol no

Shit candidate. Bought and paid for. Even more clueless than Trump. I'd pick him over Shillary, but he has zero chance of victory.

Lol I stopped watching at shadow govt. I did watch the hearing last night and this morning tho. I would really like to know what was said in the closed session.

>Stupid American fucks.
Still the most powerful country in the world. Still making more money than you Europoors. Still kicking your ass in the Olympics. Stay bad.

we need access to the life extension technology

>That corruption doesn't exist within the U.S. government.
Yeah, okay. I'm sorry the wording took you out of your safe zone.

what he said

Canada fucked ur ass in olympic hockey but our NHL teams are mostly shit

I'll take "de facto capitol of isis" for 1000, Alex

I never said it didn't. Sorry I didn't elaborate on that I am voting trump and hope Hillary is already dead. I just don't take Alex jones seriously as it is much less when anyone starts talking about the shadow govt like its a tangible thing that chaffetz subpoenaed directly.

dude, the Illuminati!!!! Seriously though, do these people understand how fucking insane they sound?

>we just have a comedic shit show of an election on our hands

Yea, so? For once it's not totally boring. For as long as most Americans can remember now we've not so much elected a president every four years, as we've voted against the candidate we liked least. Trump is actually entertaining at least, and he's got the important people of both parties scared shitless over the fact that someone like Trump can be a serious contender for the office of president, whether they want him to be or not, simply by the fact that he's not one of them. The Democrats will most likely walk away from this humbled, and willing to change it's policies and tactics somewhat; probably moving closer towards being center left.

The Republicans...I don't know. They've been imploding for years now. This might be enough to make them irrelevant. It's certainly divided them, and I can see the smart one's jumping shit and going Libertarian in the coming years, leaving the fringe dipshits behind to finish sinking the party into obscurity. If they do manage to walk away to regroup the party, you better believe there are going to be some major changes within their ranks too. I think it's safe to say that either way the tea party and religious right faggots are going to find increasing hostility from the new Right that will emerge from this.

No, that's the sad and scary part. They really, and truly don't.

Being down by 3 in every major poll is losing.
Having your own party officials looking for a way out is losing.
Sorry, commiefag.

I had a guy talk to me for 1 hour about this shit saying the Devil was controlling people and that the earth was flat and we are all being lied to. I asked him about satellites and he said they were fake.... I mean I have seen them in the sky and on the ground... Religious people scare me.

do you understand how us presidents are elected?
popular vote does not determine the results
here's one look at the odds taking into account distribution by state

Let's see...a Field Guide to Hillary’s Parkinson’s Disease:

This guide is designed to allow the television viewer to identify Parkinson’s Disease manifestations in Hillary Clinton’s public appearances. It should be noted that the signs you or I can see can be reduced dramatically by medications and physical tactics. Breakthrough signs can sometimes by suppressed by injected apomorphine (Apokyn pen). The signs are grouped by the ones most likely to be seen in public.
PD is classically characterized by tremors at rest. This means that these repetitive movements usually show up when the sufferer is not actively using the affected body part.
Tremors.
“Pill rolling” tremor. This is a repetitive hand movement that looks like one is rolling a pill between the thumb and forefinger. It can be suppressed by using the hand to motion or by pressing it against an object such as a microphone, lectern, the sufferers other arm or chest.
“Head nodding” tremor. When another person is speaking, the sufferer’s head may nod repetitively.
Freezes
Sudden stoppage of normal activity when the brain basically shuts down briefly. It can happen in the middle of a sentence. An odd posture may be held for several seconds or longer.
If a freeze comes while walking, the sufferer will probably fall woodenly with no protective motions of the arms.
Slow movement (bradykinesia)
Shorter than normal steps
Dragging feet
Difficulty getting up out of chairs or climbing steps. This may lead to the use of handrails in a manner that allows the arms to supply climbing strength.

Parkinson’s Disease Levodopa Induced Dyskinesia (PD-LID) – May be triggered by flashes or loud sounds, or may come randomly without warning.
Bizarre body motions
PD Postures
“Bug eyes”
Abnormally wide smile
Abnormally open mouth
Uncomfortable or unnatural hand positions
Signs of swallowing disorder
Persistent cough
Rigidity
Loss of fluidity in general body motions
“Wooden” facial expressions
Impaired balance
Difficulty walking or standing, manifested by “gripping” lecterns, handrails, or physically supporting persons.
Loss of automatic movements
Reduced blinking. This will create a “staring” sort of look.Loss of arm swing while walking
Persistence of smile beyond socially acceptable limits.
Speech changes
Words may not be as clear
Speech may hesitate
Speech may be somewhat monotone
Dr. Rubin Powell 08/10/14
Parkinson's Disease (PD) with Dyskinesia Tremors - Blue Glasses with Blue Lenses
Dyskinesia and Blue Glasses with Blue Tinted Lenses
It seems amazing, but simply looking through the color blue may help temporarily relieve the symptoms of Dyskinesia associated with Parkinson's Disease. A person with severe involuntary movement (Head Bobbing or strange posses) could benefit from the use of these lenses. Some can hardly sit in a chair without falling out or has difficulty walking. But simply looking through a sheet of blue plastic or wearing glasses with blue lenses relieves the symptoms to some degree. Unfortunately by this time, dementia begins to set in.
Wait a minute... WHAT was Hillary wearing after the 9/11 fainting spell ? when she walked out of her daughter's home ? Was that... Yep there they are.. funny looking Blue Tint Glasses

Seth Putnam for president

You're joking, right? By that logic, Alaska isn't part of North America, Japan is not part of Asia, and the Philippines are just a whole lot of fucking continents on their own.

This to a tee

You all know elections aren't real , right ?

>Australia mate. Best country in the world. Go look it up.
You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me man...

Oh yes it's fucking awesome, mate. Enjoy your snakes.

yet she'll STILL get voted in
>1stwomanpresident
>freedomfortheopressed
>gurlpower
>etc etc

Actually her womanhood is barely keeping her afloat. Trumps gaining. And fast. That is, unless she dies. Hopefully they'll put Biden in.
>inb4 bring back Bernie
Never gonna happen faggots.

non-american here. are those stats legit?

i thought trump was the favorite one

How's those anti blasphemy laws going? Australia is full of cucks and rag heads.

Faggot statist running as a libertarian. Still voting for him cause I don't live in a swing state and there needs be a solid showing for third party candidates so we can start to change this shit system

Everything you see in any polls are skewed by the people conducting the polls. Don't trust the media. Reuters has already been found out to have skewed polling data. They're pretty close to a tie right now with Clinton being a couple points ahead. If you compare that to data from 2 months ago when she was 10 points ahead to the time and how long it is till Election Day trumps gaining serious ground "in the polls". Those polls don't mean shit tho. We will just have to see how Election Day plays out. I think it's gonna be close unless Hillary dies

That is not logic. Continents are continents, islands are islands. "The beginning of wisdom", said Socrates, "is the definition of terms."

Only case where I can agree with that. I don't like any of my 4 choices(would've voted Johnson but open borders is a deal breaker) and I hate Hillary the most. So I'm voting trump since at worst he'll be a lame duck and we might get a better choice in 4 years.

But this one is the biggest reality show they've ever mounted. Bravado! Violence! The chance of death!

Not him but are you a liberal? Because if you are then gun laws would like to have a word with you. Either way imma steal that as it helps the most in the progun debate.

All continents are islands, you fucking dipshit.

i got it.
if you're not american you may think trump have almost won already, that guy really hit the media. even if he's not well seen in europe.

doesnt matter. the fucking millenials/feminazis of today only want to appear not shallow or racist and will vote for her if she was a cadaver! she already is and is in the lead. its over man.

No friend. Have faith. The truth will set us free.

Our only shot is her literally dying on stage and or freezing/going into a massive tremor during the next debate...even then big money won't let her lose!

>trump was the favorite one
Trumpettes are noisier than Shillarians because emptier cans make more noise and because they're convinced they have God on their side. A majority of the Shillarians appear to be mercenaries posting from talking points. It's really hard to tell which one has more adherents, but Shillary has the Electoral College in her pocket and that's how presidents get elected.

Another outstanding product of the MuriKKKan educational system!

It would have to be rigged. And in that scenario the people will not stand idly by and let it happen. Money or not. This isn't a time in history where shady backroom deals go unnoticed. Sure the DNC and Hillary can kill individuals with information, but now the whole world is watching. And if one hair is out of place it will set forth the catalyst for real action. And trust. It's not the left that have been preparing for this for decades.

The theory that Teresa Barnwell has already taken her place is an attractive one. If Shillary does get elected, she should be required to submit to a DNA test.

I'd pay to see that. Not him btw. But my question is which one died? Teresa or Hillary?

gr8 b8 m8

>also iPhone7 headphones are $159. that is all.
iPhone 7 Lightning EarPods are free in the box. Wireless AirPods cost money. You are free to not purchase them... maybe not in your country.

After Hillary's faux pas on the 11th, ABC News announced her death and there was some jiggery-pokery at Chelsea's apartment from which the ailing Hillary emerged almost as if she were a different person.