>no

Oh well.

1. The Marxist Union of Islamic, Multicultural and Homosexual Goatfuckery
2. No.

1.Rushka
2.No

Flag
No

>tfw feel threads are banned on Sup Forums but Sup Forums is the only board where they are decent

1. UK Pole
2. Yeah, middle class

>failing at tutorial mode

kys

1. Canada
2. YES

But user, people are social creatures and in finland it is very easy to fuck up that aspect of your life. Being all alone is surely not a good life, not unless you're rich anyhow.

1.Moscow
2.Yes

Flag
No

Why is there shrimp in a cyberpunk universe?

What makes it easier to fuck in Finland than anywhere else?

Oilveyshekelia

Not really. I want to work in animation, and there's fuckall opportunity here because Norway is only for offshore work and depressingly soulless fake business garbage jobs.

Women are sluts everywhere, in finland the women just are especially so. Just pretend you are a confident crocodile man from down under and you would surely get laid here.

oh yeah, life is good

but it won't stay that way if we allow the Jews to proceed with their globalism

>Chocolate Hetmanate
I'm lonely as fuck but other than that
>yes

Pretty nice here.

>Mexico
>I'm living a hell of a life

>tfw poorfag neet with no friends or hobbies
I have my own apartment, that's the only good thing in my life
One of very few things I've actually enjoyed doing in the last couple years is snailmailing with a qt, but she eventually stopped replying. I still think about her all the time ;_;

Slovenia
No, every night I cry myself to sleep hoping I will die, but unfortunately always wake up next morning.

>ex-finrand, now krautland
>no, not really

I'm too old, I've wasted too many years on idle dumbfuckery and bad life choices, almost nothing seems fun anymore.

I dont' even know what the fuck I want. If I ever achieve a satisfying material status, I'll be 40+ and it'll be too late to enjoy anything but coke and hookers.

>poorfag
>I have my own apartment

fucking sweden

I always thought of all Slovenes living in one village where they are all happy and pretend that they're Austrian, and other countries just roll with it

>they are all happy
I wish...

>NewzeaLOLian
>MAYBE, LOL

1.Middle Ontario republic of Canada
2.yes, follow not your dreams but the road ahead, don't forget where you're from tho

they look very slovene 2bh
every single one of them

Why are you unhappy, ZLO(XXXXXXDD)vene?

>No long term worries, no debts, saving up to 50% of my wage

Living the dream...

In short, because I'm lonely dead inside loser, who doesn't even have the courage to end it all.

aren't we all, tho

No need to end it all, you just need to undertake a long and arduous road of improvement.
The first step is dropping anime.

I am poor though, I'm getting the absolute minimum amount possible. Can't save any money and I can never afford doing anything. All I do is sit at home. Sure, living on neetbux is better than living in the streets, but it's still depressing as hell.

Hopefully not, I don't want anyone to be miserable, especially as much as I am. Are you ok user?
b-but that's the only thing I have and a lot of my problems are unfixable, they are bound to me.

Stop being a pussy, living as a neet is like being a king. Be grateful you peasant. You can do anything you want your mindset is just garbage. The stuff on r9k is just a meme, don't take it seriously and if you actually think the jokes there are real you might need to seriously leave Sup Forums, or at the very least stay off of that board.

Weak man, weak. I'm dissapointed in you.

uk
meh

Atleast the next season of anime will have fun threads (if you happen to enjoy shitposting).

>my problems are unfixable, they are bound to me
which ones? I don't wanna sound like a normie who says that it'll eventually get better.

is right.
except for the anime part.
This is an anime imageboard, and the "i le h8 anime" meme is everywhere.

fake australia is right, tho. You can do anything if you work hard for it. I'm not memeing, just saying that being a neet robot all day won't solve anything.

My friend has been a neet for almost 2 years now, and he probably won't do anything about it ever. Just because of the "steady income" that he gets from his parents.

Medical ones and I have been dead inside since forever. I never in my life had a single thing that interested me, everything has this gray filter through which I can't get.

Never been to /r9k/ m8. I'm legit autistic, diagnosed and all. Tried to get a job for years with no success. Employees would literaly get paid by the government to "hire" me (the gov would pay like 75% of my salary), but nobody is willing to do it anyway.

Last year I applied to university but wasn't accepted. Gonna try again this year, maybe abroad even. I want to change stuff but I don't know how, I feel stuck.

Stop.
Being.
A.
Pussy.

>Argentina
>currently in the army, we dont do shit and get paid well so im happy.

I'm poor, unemployed, and getting an education I have no interest in where I haven't gotten to know any of my fellow students due to my crippling social autism.

But I have a loving family, a few good friends, a full fridge, and a roof over my head. So it's not that bad.

I'm not going to become a person that a younger version of me would look up to, I'm not going to improve the world in any meaningful way, and I will forever be many steps below my parents on the socioeconomic ladder. The people on facebook whom I went to school with are now getting master's degrees from ETH Zürich and American Ivy League universities or working in large international companies. And I'm just existing here.

It feels bad, but it's too late to change anything. Just have to keep moving forward. Maybe I'll save up for a motorcycle or something. Then I could have a tangible goal in life for a little while.
/blogpost over

1. Canada
2. It's just okay so I guess no?

Well, most people have some kind of medical issue and they live their life normally, even with such things.
I for one have a very weak immune system and spend like a month in a hospital on a yearly to bi yearly basis just because how sick I get.

Hate to break it to you, but normies are also not as happy as they lead everyone to believe.
As wide as the ocean, but as shallow as a puddle.

Yeah, that's literally discrimination, and I doubt that Sweden of all places would ignore it.
What would you like to work as?
there are entry level positions that aren't as prestigious, but in a few years, you can get to the point you want to be.

Wow. That's exactly me except that I work occasionally

i know you said you don't have any money, but try to develop a routine of some kind. the last two places i lived had a communal mailbox that was relatively far from my apartment and i made a habit of checking it every day at around the same time. eventually i saw the same people enough times that introducing myself to them wasn't weird and i made a bunch of friends (and met my ex-girlfriend) that way. go for a walk everyday. go on a bike ride. enroll in some classes at whatever passes for a junior college in sweden. your country is literally full of semi-retarded sandniggers who are making it and fucking your women as we speak, you can do it too

>but normies are also not as happy as they lead everyone to believe
This is something I too have noticed. Are we actually all just human? Is being more or less miserable mandatory?

the ones that are the loudest and most obnoxious are the worst.

In Croatia it's really transparent and you can see it clearly, since around here you really need to be good at education from elementary school/middle school to make anything out of yourself.

Most of the annoying types got into shit highschools and aren't even in college.

You can't be that happy if you know that your life literally has no hope and future.

>USA

>Yes but I will soon have to pay taxes on a stupid fucking wall (fence) and higher consumer prices because of stupid fucking tariffs

sweden
yes

i get happier every year. i think it helps when other children was hell

We are all just human. Being miserable is not mandatory, but seeking happiness is.
Ultimate perfection and onness with the IT is unattainable, but striving towards it brings joy.

>i think it helps when other children was hell
what did he mean by this

Ideally? Something related to IT I guess.
The only job I've ever had was at a factory. The work itself was boring, but extremely simple, and I could listen to music all day long and just do my thing, without ever having to talk to anybody else unless I wanted to. It actually wasn't bad, and paid decently as well, like 2k euros before taxes.

What work?

Thanks bro, I'll see if I can find any interesting courses here. I take a 30-45 minute walk every day, but I guess I could do more than that.

>I'm not going to become a person that a younger version of me would look up to

same

my childhood was shit, and i never have to go back.

1. Mex
2. It's a shitshow in here, but a fun one non the less, as long as i have my family, my friends and my health i'm happy :D

Copywriting mostly. And sometimes translating

Literally working for peanuts

finland
I don't know

>tfw turned down college in hopes of getting into university
>now a neet
M-maybe next year i'll get into university.

copyrighting?
as in something to do with copyright and law?
or do you mean rewriting something??

translating from Russian to English and vice versa?

can you not just apply to every scandinavian uni?
I know that anyone from the EU can do it, but apparently, scandis get even a better deal

>Yeah, that's literally discrimination, and I doubt that Sweden of all places would ignore it.

You have some strange ideas about this country. Of course it's discrimination. It's perfectly normal here. Companies hire whoever they want.

No, copyWriting. it means writing advertising texts and articles. Or whatever you're asked for.

Yep, mostly from English to Russian

>can you not just apply to every scandinavian uni?
I am not really sure, I am absolutely certain it would be a hassle though. And anyhow moving into a country where I would be turned to a 100% english speaker doesn't sound that appealing. And I should be able to get to some university here if I get my shit together and actually be a little more serious about studying for the exam (in short, reading the fucking books more than once, what kind of a fool reads them once and then expects to get to a top school?), which is definitely not a thing you can rely on too much. I am a bit of baka desu.

You can apply here on equal terms. As long as you paid attention in your Swedish classes in school, it should be fine. But it's not going to be fine, is it? Because you didn't pay attention, did you?

>Australia
>yes (when I'm there)

you said that you're working in PNG for some reason?
what was it again?

And it's literally the first time that I've heard of someone doing business there 2bh

All the industries in png are kept running by expats and overseas shift workers lol. If there were no expats here half the country would shut down.

I'm an engineer working at air navigational bases installing stuff.

I should have the odds for it but nah

I'm fairly sure most of the people in sub-Saharan Africa are happier than me overall

>air navigational bases
huh, that seems stressful as hell
best of luck

ignorance is bliss.

most croats I talk to tell me that Western Europeans and Scandis don't live better off, because the prices are alot higher.
Doesn't matter that I tell them that the prices aren't that much higher and that they're just a few cents to an euro (mostly)

pic related is posted on Sup Forums like atleast 10 times a day

>pic related is posted on Sup Forums like atleast 10 times a day

Maps from jakubmarian have a high probability of being tampered with and use questionable sources.
Don't post it just because it's a pretty colour.

burger

financially and career wise yes

i have a nice apartment, good job in the trades, not too much debt.

still lonely tho

I'm poor, ugly and autistic, so no

Ireland
no

>he is ACTUALLY going to build the wall
What an absolute mad man. Memes really do transcend reality.

Yeah that's the thing everybody pretends to be happy. Makes life probably easier.

Flag
It's improving..but I'm still socially retarded and ugly as

>Panamá
>I am not part of the elite here, but you could say that I'm lucky since I was born in a upper middle class family. (Yeah)