Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

I'm an alcoholic. I just had a bad case of the shakes and did some Listerine to hold it off. What should I do? I have no monies for anything to drink.

hand sanitizer

>I just had a bad case of the shakes
Well just take you new-found talents down to the local bar and offer your services as a martini shaker.

Profit!

I heard bleach had alcohol, drink that stuff dude

no money for hand sanitizer sadly. i tried to get some from the local super markets but they switch to those wipe things.

How long have you been drinking and how much do you drink?

Suck a dick for cash.

lucky 7 trips, it must be true. Hope you have some in your laundry room already.

>No money- posts willett pot still reserve
Real alcoholic would be drinking Evan williams by now

a fifth a day for about 2 years average, thats keeps me pretty normal. binges i can do a handle

i drink the prohibition era vodka. like 10 bucks for a handle at 80 proof, i make it last 2-3 days if i'm lucky.

if you arent drinking vodka without a bar code you havent hit rock bottom yet, plenty more room till rock bottom OP

That's a pretty high tolerance. Cold turkey quitting can kill sometimes.

Can you get to a ER and tell them what's up?

So happy I stopped before that. I hit a fifth a day, but not for that long. I still struggle everyday with it, but I'm happy I don't have the shakes.

I don't think i'm at the death stage yet, but the shakes are mad scary. reminded of the homeless folks you see in the streets

go to fucking rehab

You're a little talkative for that condition. I've been there and if I still were then I damn sure wouldn't /b here.

i'm at a public library, burned most of my bridges with family and friends. so /b is the best i got for now

Fair enough, it's what you say it is. However pretty soon you'll need to ask for help or resolve to ride this thing until it's over. I was there six years ago. Either choice is available.

place is gonna close in 30 mins or so then back to the streets for me

Goddamn. This thread is making me happy. I'm going through about a litre a night of 40 proof (handle being 1.75L for you uninitiated fags) but the best part is that I'm making a handle for around 4 bucks. Home still ftw!

Pic very much related. my still and my m82a1

If you lived in the south, I'd buy you some

What do you have to lose if you go to the ER then?

i've accepted death at this point, but i'd rather go out with alcohol poisoning then withdraws

Ask local churches for help. They won't buy u vodka but they might get u sum help dealing with addiction. Or like the previous post said... go to ER

Good luck my man, I hope you can find peace before the darkness comes

i'm just dreading the morning...i know the shakes are gonna come, and the recycle center doesn't open till after 8 then the walk to the store

Where are u? Country/state?

In the US on the west coast

Op. Gunfag/stillfag here. What got you into drinking in the first place? Also: west coast represent (ish, Idaho anyway)

shit dude! been there, i use to use anything i had lying round the place... Good thing i'm in Australia, I use to call the hospital when it got really bad, they come pick you up in the ambulance, take you to the hospital, give you valium....damn... try strong pain killers?

was for fun with friends. then i got unemployed, so it became a comfort. atfer the umemployment ran out and my savings were near gone. so i bought one of those bag lady carts and kinda rough it, shelters don't really like me since i'm smelling like booze, so it gets hard.

i also make it a habit to not pan handle and i pick up all the trash i make. police don't really bug you to much if you keep quiet / don't bother people

damn saw a documentary about a dude who drinks a 5th of vodka a day lives with his grandad or something, you drink vodka OP?

vodka is the cheapest most of the time...it's like christmas when they have a sale, but thats only a few times a year

15 mins left till i'm gone, librarian just gave last call i guess

saw the same one i think, his grandad gives hm 10$ a day to buy his vodka... i hope your DT's aren't as bad as his..

Shit, feel for ya home/b/oy. If you we here is drink with ya for a couple hours and give ya a place to sleep. Sorry about my homemade hooch . Here's two and a half handles for ya

never seen it, but it must be nice to have a place to sleep at least and have someone give you money for booze

your far to kind, i'm just glad i'm can be treated like a kinda normal person for a bit

Thinking of ya tonight Sup Forumsrother! Only difference between us is i have a better job. Love ya man, have a better night than me, cheers!

farewell \b time for me to go...thanks for the fun

that's true, thinking bout you today, i hope things look up...

Take care Op.

I wish I could help ya out a bit.

Hospital. The shakes will be least of your worries.

goodnight man if you see this keep your head up, threes people to help just don't give up the ship

Zeb?

seek medical help asap, abstinence can kill you.

Not a copper still what's wrong with you

▲▲

? In what manner are you asking?

I'm a free American If that's what your asking