Give me the closest equivalent of "WE WUZZ KANGS N' SHIT" in your language, no matter how corny...

Give me the closest equivalent of "WE WUZZ KANGS N' SHIT" in your language, no matter how corny, cringy or lame it sounds, i want t catalogue them, THanks.

SOMOS TANOS BAJAMOS DE LOS BARCOS

MY BYLI KRÓLE I CHUJ

UGA BUGA BUGA

ON ETAI ROYS ET MERDE

me olimme kuninkaita ja paskaa

VI VAR KUNGAR O SKIT

These are funny, keep them coming

MUH HERITAGE

Wir waren Herrscher und Könige.

That's what a normal person would say. I don't speak any enthnolects.

i nostri antenati furono re e altre figure di rilievo nella società dell'antico egitto

you forgot the emojis

AZTEC PRIDE

we dont have an equivalent, we are pretty ashamed of both mapuche and spaniads heritage

Nois era rei e as porra toda

*knugar

WE WUZ BATAVI

A GENTE ERA REI E TALS

oh fugg de emojis :DDDDD

no clue what you mean

I'm sure you don't ^^

ERAVAMO RE E MERDA

Here I fixed for you:

Wir O_o waren xDDD Hailrrschitler \o\ und OwO Könige.

Királyok voltunk meg szar

lots of languages still missing
peoples of Sup Forums please gather

srbin na dvoru viljuškom boc
a švaba rukama, usta ga jebem

isnt that too loong for such a small phrase

you forgot the most iconic german one you dumbass

EXCEL QUESTION COMING IN

and I cant seem to solve it. I want to have the extended paste dialogue. So I want to copy and paste something and I want it to fit in the cells why pasting. I copy from word.

oh geez I'm pathetic plz hulp

it's the closest
"the serb uses forks in his court, while the kraut uses his hands, fuck him in the mouth"

? wtf just translate WE WUZZ KANGS N' SHIT literally

VIÐ VORUM KÓNGAR OG DRASL

WIR WAREN KÖNIGE UND SO N SCHEIß

WOW A RARE LANGUAGE

VI VAR KONGER OG SKIT

OSMANLI TORUNLARI ECDAD AMİN

bump

БЯХME КPAЛE И [SHIT]. Sorry I don't know what to replace shit with. It's hard to find an equivalent word with the same abstract meaning as shit.

jebem ti materina

FORMOSA ES PARAGUA

BİZLER KRAL FALANDIK

Muh hurritage

ON ETAIT DES GAULOIS OULA DIS DONC

WIJ WAREN KOLONISTEN EN SCHIJT

KIRÁLYOK VOLTUNK MEG MINDEN SZAR

HEJ, HÖRRU

SÅ 'RU MENAR

VI VA KNUGAR O SKIIT?

Las Malvinas son Argentinas

WE WUZ ANCIENT ROMANS N SHIEET

I have a very italian last name so people already do the WUZ U ROMAN for me when they find out.

MYŚMY BYLY SARMATY I CHUUUUUUJ

MI SMO BILI KRALJEVI I SRANJE
This is how you would say it in Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian and Montenegrin

Its impossible but before that, KANGS was literally a meme here in almost the same way as on Sup Forums. It was popular on 2ch and such sites years ago, ofc in regards to South Korea and the Japanese alt-right so called Netouyo. The reason is their media outlets and main papers were constantly releasing WUZ articles in public. And their WUZ articles/popular beliefs/perceptions of some weird professors reached even Taiwan and China. Sometimes some official CCP paper, iirc 環球時報, covered this topic, maybe still has.

It was simply called "Korean theory of origins". Its still going on but not as popular and inflammatory as it used to be. Ive seen the WUZ movement twice.

I love you japan shitposter

Its even strange tho since Sup Forums has gone in pretty much the same direction as 2ch in all forms, like alt-rights, nerd right crap like moe MAGA shit etc. I for one dont/didnt get into WUZ shit.

Are you aware that "we wuz kangs" means "we were kings"?

ofc. im pretty good at western memes in general and some of ebonics.

How do I write "Demon of Feces" in japanese?

that sounds awkward in japanese. 排泄物の悪魔 is a literal translation but this sounds strange anyway. id translate it to 排泄魔 or something like that.

Thank you

>that feel when no cool chink friend
What sushi should I try?

>chink
>japanese
rude

Nobody asked for your opinion, nigger.

Tengo sangre Romana y mierda

USA has more niggers than south Brazil by far. I'm more white than anyone you can find in 10km around you.

but this is pretty much a word for something hentai-like. you shouldnt use this coined word for a serious fantasy story or such shit. just in case.

>USA has more niggers than south Brazil by far. I'm more white than anyone you can find in 10km around you.
>pic related

BİZLER KRALLAR FELAN İDİK
BİZLER OSMANLI FELAN İDİK
BİZLER BOZKURT FELAN İDİK
The "n shit" part can only be translated as "and stuff".

ÉRAMOS REYES Y MIERDA

WIR WAREN RÖMER UND HEILIG

MYÖ OLTIINNA PÄÄLIKÖITÄ

MI KIRÁLYOK VOLTUNK ÉS SZAR

ja és kurva anyád négergeci, ne izgulj rá a mieinkre

KRÓLAMI BYLISMY, KURWA