What sort of music will come out of the secondary ash zone?

What sort of music will come out of the secondary ash zone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jpVtYQIols
youtube.com/watch?v=4e_DoOpYyyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shitty plaid shirt & beard 'my family was eviscerated now i am sad in a cabin' indie folk

If it hits Chicago expect to hear some incredibly violent and dark drill music.

ashcore

Would actually be cool to see what comes out of Chicago after an event like that if it's still around to produce music

I can't believe I fucking missed this

sootwave

How big a deal could secondary ash be?

I'm wondering that too. Like, how much ash is there, compared to the kill zone and primary ash zone?

I assume the sun would be blocked for most of the world for awhile.

I don't know but I'm sure the residents would blow it way out of proportion in some way, treating it as another of their hardships placed on top of high murder rate, bad housing, etc.

Yeah, that's the thing. Even if you don't have ash raining down on top of you it will probably block out the sun for pretty much the entire planet.

>mfw I live right outside the secondary ash zone

Buildings in zone 5 (secondary ash zone) are still at risk of collapse if the roofs are not immediately cleared of ash. Trees would be severely damaged due to breaking of branches. Road transport would be halted due to build up of ash on roads and cars would stop working as air-filters become clogged. Rail transport and electricity may be cut as wet ash short circuits signaling systems and sub-stations.

If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, don't worry. The map is showing your state in the wrong place.

If there's a bad map joke then I haven't heard it.

lol fucking Wyoming is gonna get decimated. Knowing this, how can anyone willingly live there?

mid west and northern states are fucked by the volcano...
west coastal states will be fucked by the big earthquake and tsunami....
The western side of the states are just destined to be fucked huh?

this kill zone is apparently way too big. It should be about 1/4 this size.

If we all pointed our fans west and turned them on high during the eruption would that make enough wind to put California within the kill zone?

the kill zone is only pyroclastic which travels faster than the speed of sound so no

By the end of 2009, the uplift had slowed significantly and appeared to have stopped.[31] In January 2010, the USGS stated that "uplift of the Yellowstone Caldera has slowed significantly"[32] and that uplift continues but at a slower pace.[33] The U.S. Geological Survey, University of Utah and National Park Service scientists with the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory maintain that they "see no evidence that another such cataclysmic eruption will occur at Yellowstone in the foreseeable future.

Some people like to live life on the edge or ignore potential dangers.

It's like when Mt Saint Helens exploded and a bunch of people living around it didn't evacuate their homes and got destroyed.

California bro?

Secondary Ash Zone - Jiubcore
Primary Ash Zone - Vivecore
Kill Zone - Dagothcore

Nevada

I don't know, but some hard ass shit will come out of the kill zone

>west/midwest america becomes morrowind

this will be ok

Zone 3 (outer "kill zone")would have to be evacuated completely prior to the eruption. The very heavy ashfall would collapse all structures. Vegatation, livestock and aquatic life would die. Power and telephone lines would break and roads would become completely unusable.

field recordings of ash

I'm not even sure what kind of warning we would get with something like this. If people can't even evacuate for hurricanes without every street turning into a parking lot I doubt a volcanic eruption of this size would give much in the way of advanced warning, enough to evacuate everyone in that area at least.

Dang. Would this eruption make a giant hole in the ground? If so, how big would it be?

I agree, but I think that area is much less densely populated than coastal states, so it probably wouldn't be too chaotic to evacuate.

Ash Throne

It's sort of if ambient and house all got thrown in a blender and was spread between toasted yellow swans esque noise and dirge like vaporwave

On May 18, 1980, a major volcanic eruption occurred at Mount St. Helens, a volcano located in the state of Washington, United States. The eruption (a VEI 5 event) was the only significant volcanic eruption to occur in the contiguous 48 U.S. states since the 1915 eruption of Lassen Peak in California.[1] However, it has often been declared as the most disastrous volcanic eruption in United States history. The eruption was preceded by a two-month series of earthquakes and steam-venting episodes, caused by an injection of magma at shallow depth below the volcano that created a huge bulge and a fracture system on the mountain's north slope.

Governor Ray issued an executive order on April 30 creating a "red zone" around the volcano; anyone caught in this zone without a pass faced a $500 fine or six months in jail.[14]

It'll create a massive caldera, which I think is basically a hole in the ground. I have no idea how big it would be but I'm looking up existing calderas and some that aren't even from supervolcanoes are miles across. The caldera from Mount Pinatubo is 1.5 miles wide for instance.

Probably this, not even memeing

youtube.com/watch?v=5jpVtYQIols

>flyover states
let it happen

>mfw Ohio and out of ash range
Who's a flyover state now

youtube.com/watch?v=4e_DoOpYyyI