How much whiskey (40% alcohol) do I need to consume in, say 10 hours to die from poisoning? Will live stream this friday

How much whiskey (40% alcohol) do I need to consume in, say 10 hours to die from poisoning? Will live stream this friday

Bump

I have a very high tolerance also

Pretty sure I can kill a half gallon and be fine the next day.....I want a sure fire way to not wake up EVER

Doesn't work like that, unless you have some narcotics.

Also I can get a lot of gallium and xanax....if I need a MOX, that would be ok

I can get a close to 100MG Vallium and 100 MG Xanax

I want to die being asleep....not sick as fuck

Don't do it, Yuuko.

Still doesn't work like that Sup Forumsro. You need coke or meth.

Your body is not as stupid as you are. It will expell whatever it needs to to "cure" itself. You will just have the most miserable week of throwing up and shitting blood by the end, and wishing you killed yourself properly.

Fuck you.....I want to die.....I have a neighbor that has many many bottles of xanax and vallium......I can get the booze.....I just need to know how to kill myself and not suffer too bad with them

Check captcha.....meant to be.....and method never killed me neither has coke

Think about your sister, don't. You have people who love you.

No sis...no dad
..no family at all

You are really fucking stupid, even for /b's standards.

You must be very young. Just try to finish high school then talk about being an hero.

Hi newfag....I am 29 and have a good paying job.....but this life is miserable.... Like I want to bust my ass every day for the rest of my life never making enough to retirement to quit working.....I'd rather die

If you're attempting suicide by alcohol poisoning, you won't have 10 hours. That would be 9 and a half hours of getting drunk and then chugging enough at the end, to die.

Hi newfag....if you knew anything about life, you would help him out......take all the pills and drink all the booze OP,, then you have no worries

A fifth of jack would do it if you chugged it all at once. The 10 hour idea just isn't logical for intentional alcohol poisoning.

Do you have a shots per hour ratio?

29 and still that fucking stupid... You really should kill yourself.

If you don't know how to properly kill yourself by now, you'll just be as bad at it as you are at life.

p.s. you need stimulants to continue drinking enough to kill yourself, you fucking raging retarded faggot.

p.s.s. you are an attention whoring douchebag, if you really wanted to end it "without suffering too bad", you'd use thing brand new thing called Google. Faggot

Sweet! Thanks for the scientific, peer-reviewed info. I'm going to chug all the tequila without fear of dying!

Be that as it may, I was looking for an answer....so stay tuned fucktard......I will be back Friday night to live stream it you piece of shit.....all you that watch will burn in hell with me.....see you all there

I'm jewish and dont believe in hell, where will i go if i watch?

And no, I am not taking anyone else with me...I will just OD in front of my computer

Who cares?

I don't give enough of a shit to care about coming back for your shitty thread, I'm just really drunk and you bug the shit out of me right now. I know I'm already going to hell, as is 90% of the people on this website are.

All I read is you wanting attention and I'm here to make you, hopefully, actually go through with it.

Asshole here, try an exit bag or hyperventilating is a bath tub.

Bye Felicia

blow your nigger head off, you fucking faggot.

All of it.

If you're gonna spread it out that long, you'll vomit and pass out before you get to raw fatal poisoning. Best hope then is that you pass out face up and drown. If you wanna die from raw alcohol poisoning, you need to put that shit away quickly.

???

1. take a shot of .357 magnum

or

2. drink as much as you can as fast as you can then enema another bottle up your ass. you can literally die from BEER doing this

or

3. stop being an attention whoring pussy on Sup Forums I care about you fag, take a fucking walk to the florida keys instead of being a douchebag. what do you have to lose?

Don't. I love you user. Be good, everything will be ok.

How much do you weigh. Then assume 70% water. The. Assume you need to achieve 0.4% concentration (by weight).

It's more likely you will pass out on your way to 0.4% over 10 hours. Good luck user.

>Don't.
this
>I love you user.
this
>Be good,
this
>everything will be ok.
unless you kill yourself and then it will never get better

This means shit,

I'm a 42 yr old, 17 year alcoholic, and I often binge drink myself the point of expecting death about every 3-5 days.

Against most people, I drink them under the table. Your statement has no bearing w/o a better history of your drinking patterns, your weight, and your diet.

Fill the dots and i'll let you know.

I've seen drunkard death. Its's not pretty, but I know what to look for.

You are wrong,

You are wrong,

This guy has a general concept that works

A permant solution to 100% temporary problems but who am I to judge you m8

i been drinking whiskey since friday night. 3rd half gallon. i must be doing something wrong.

If you can get ahold of moraphine?, then you can have a pleasant dream until you stop breathing. Painless way to die.

How so?

nice meme faggot
thanks for the infograph anyway