At what age did you grow out of Metal, Sup Forums?

At what age did you grow out of Metal, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA
reverbnation.com/vaticanfalling
youtu.be/sgWa9arWEBU
youtube.com/watch?v=iM90oeAtzxA
youtube.com/watch?v=tfG5pjmfCNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the day i discovered Oi!

That's not metal its just faggots.

You grew out of metal to become an emo or why did you post the picture?

emo for life!

I listen to hour of penance and
Mia Martina

>"growing out" of something

What a childish concept.

Looks more like some kind of lame ass scene kid. Those all but died out with myspace.

metal? metalheads are faghaters.
fuck off faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA

Nu-maaaale tried to defile the Metal but the Metal had itns waaaaay

Why does Sup Forums hate metal?

Grew out of it around 12-13 ish and started listening to mostly alt rock by angry young men with political texts. Humour was a big no no that did not belong in music, unless we're talking Weird Al.

Then came Nirvana's Nevermind and Therapy?'s Troublegum which slowly made me hunger for a bit heavier music.

Eventually I started listening to bands like Type o negative, Danzig, Immortal, and slowly realized how self ironic these texts often were.

Around 21-22 I started listening to pure heavy metal again - of course I also started believing rock lyrics had zero fucking chance in hell of improving the state of the world as well..

Never. Anyone actually listen to metal?

Out of the sceney bullshit? Just after high school. Still enjoy real metal; Slayer, Death, Gojira...

It seems that you're confusing metal with being a faggot

reverbnation.com/vaticanfalling

Check it out. Let me know if we suck

At what age did you grow out of homosexuality?

I'm a metalhead, kinda old school compared to a lot of the whippersnappers here, but you'd never know it by my appearance.

Metal isn't something you can grow out of. You're either into it or your not.

Then there's faggots. Like the kind in the OP pic.

These 2 are scenefags. Not metal

Never did. New stuff came out, new bands came around, it changed, I changed. It's been quite nice. I remember when Metallica was everything I wanted in a band, now it's easy listening and rather quite boring.

At what age did you grow out of claiming that hating a certain music genre made you cooler?

you mean that emo screaming bullshit ?
after like 2 years and a ton of easy emo slut pussy

Metallica, the Black Album. That shit was as ballad-y as the hair metal it supposedly replaced. Fucking fags took metal back after short thrash interlude.

I got into all the cool music I had been missing while listening to fucking corporate fag metal.

black band shirt and jeans, amirite?

lol wut? half of Sup Forums listens to metal, while the other half listens to hiphop

BOTDF

Literally how I dress every day

Blood On The Dance Floor isn't metal. Fucking faggot OP calling them metal is like saying Katy Perry does grunge. It makes no fucking sense.

urrite

I listen to bossa nova

I have not and will NEVER grow out of metal

I wasn't retarded in the begin with.

See:

you still wear diapers and suck your thumb?

Your potato is showing

>implying scene kids listen to real metal
Speak for yourself, faggot

oh that picture has not some much to do with metal - that's just plain emo cucktard degeneracy, let me heat up the ovens

>implying metal is music
screaming is annoying. not music.

youtu.be/sgWa9arWEBU

OP says BODTF (OP's pic) is Metal.
Metalheads, make your judgment.

ITS NOT A PHASE MOM

shit b8 m8

>metal
>being a faggot
this isnt a "pick one" situation

They're better live:

youtube.com/watch?v=iM90oeAtzxA

i grew INTO it about the time i hit puberty.
used to wish that the activity center guy would rape me when everyone else left for the day.
bastard was a good guy though.

Around 22.
I didn't really outgrow it tho. I just hate the straight garbage produced these days. I still listen to tracks from the mid 00s on occasion.

That sir is emo faggotry.

Grew out of that phase when one day it hit me I looked like a massive faggot and was mistaken for a few from.afar

Now I'm just an even bigger faggot that gets to fuck furries daily

Pic, shamefully me now

ayyy i like bossa nova too

Sup Forumsro please, almost killed me there.. Too much faggotry.

Ohhhh I loooove Pooriphery.

those are hardly interests or hobbies, unless you're weird like that of cause. I ain't judging.

wow thats really gay

>myspace
shit, I totally forgot about that.

Havent grown out of metal, but i listen to other stuff as well as metal. Still love me Iron Maiden and more prog stuff like NeO and Leprous. And Dragonforce, because theyre fun as fuck live

I grew out of a zygote, not metal.

This.

>Lemmy will never perform live at a Wrestlemania event again
I-I'm okay...

Season one episode one
:3

The golden age of girls being sluts on social media

You can't kill the metal

Hey kid, wanna go listen to Tool and smoke salvia behind walmart?

true dat

.. myspace was a cesspool, it's kinda a shame it just up and died.

You know I was always curious what brought on the Scene Trend. It kind of died out as quickly as it started. It was really confined to 2007-2010.

I always thought it made people look like parakeets and peacocks

it's not bait. metal is just yelling. theres nothing musical about that. It's on par with african ooga booga music.

Goddamn, are you me?

Not behind Walmart, but I did do Salvia in a park with a friend around sunset. Was fun

Fuq Myspace. How dare they steal the idea that Zuckerberg stole fair and square.

Its more music than electro music

Either shitty bait or ignorance.

I guess it was mostly someone trying to start a trend and a cashcow in a market that is mostly dead set against jumping on trends - same goes for metal genres, you get a few news ones occassionally, but mostly it's the old school heavy that ends up reigning supreme again.

wrong retard. EDM music is more musical than screechy edgelord music.

Metal is literally the same as nig nog noise.

going to see this guys tomorrow night

youtube.com/watch?v=tfG5pjmfCNU

That's how I got my first. :( was such a good site... I miss being able to customize my page.

he's not wrong though..

Any mongaloid that likes electro should be shot and killed

People who aren't musicians

true, thou shan't try to outjew a jew.

Any mongoloid that spells mongoloid like mongaloid should be shot and killed

My cent-a-mints exactly.

Kys you ignorant cuck.
>doesnt know the difference between metal, heavy metal, death metal, deathcore, numetal, and edgy emo i wanna kms music.
Hip-hop/rap, country, pop, and edm is why all you fucking millennials need a safe space so words can't hurt you. Anyone born after 00 needs to be purged so they cant reproduce and create an even more cancer generation

Doncha mean eggsactly?

>egg sacked lee
get your shit together faggot

>Emo
>Metal
Pick one, then kys.

underrated toast

Whoa there, user. I mostly agree with you, but that new country shit can't really be called country. It's just pop with a twang.

Jesus christ its
>ed-zachrey

Morons i swear

What an edgy post. No but seriously, what kind of fucking autist posts this shit unironically. I can smell the fedora on this one.

motherfucker its
edd-zachrey
or
egg-zachrey
if you're going to correct someone, do it right.

nevaaarr i

> Be me
> Classically trained Composer
> Enjoys metal time to time
> Laughs at idiots who persecute anyone based on their enjoyment of a specific art form
> Fact: Art has no gender, race, age restrictions to be appreciated

people fuck around and say they listen to everything, but i'll literally listen to ANYTHING. the only thing i can't stand is commercial indie pop (the type of WOOOAAHH OHH AHH OHH AH, WOAH OH OH OH, WOOAAHHH AHH WHOOO WHAAA WA WOH faggy shit)

and super commercial rap like post 2001 50 cent that shit is retarded, and future/desiigner/etc

also, neo-psychedelic music is cringe. i know i'm gonna get hate for this one, but all that "tame impala" type shit is so just for 16 year old stoners who tried acid and think they're george carlin/bill hicks. hate it

pop music from around the world is always interesting and worth a listen, but some post 2000 top 40's shit in the us is EH

all types of alternative rock and experimental rock and metal are interesting,

all types of rap and hip hop are very interesting,

jazz and blues is amazing,

theres very good and very heartfelt country and bluegrass music out there

nothing is bad except for shit that tries to be whats it not mad hard, like new bands trying to sound like theyre from the 70s but theyre just starbucks iphone skinny jean fags that wanna feel like a rockstar playing a guitar mediocrily in manhattan

thats my opinion on music. but 95% of whats out there is good, and MUch of it is unheard. music is like the deep web

Not enough text faces XD

>///<
~('-'~)

0/10 Bait has failed.

What an edgy post. No but seriously, what kind of fucking autist thinks any post on Sup Forums is unironic? I can smell the diaper on this on.