Recommend some albums to listen to while I feel complete and utter shame after sort of cheating on my girlfriend

Recommend some albums to listen to while I feel complete and utter shame after sort of cheating on my girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyeJ2dhtvjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FU8YFNFg0JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
youtube.com/watch?v=tzCbCuAzgNw
anchorhead.com.au/album/life-as-a-common-noun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buyer's Market.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyeJ2dhtvjQ

pinkerton

Why did you do it

What did you do?

Pink Season

Was at a party over the winter break that all my old friends from high school were at. One girl there happened to be someone I was quite infatuated with before I met my current girlfriend. Said girl became very drunk and made constant moves on me, admitting to have liked me very much in the past. It got a little messy. Later that night once most people have left and it's just me, her, and a handful of others, she began to freak out. She was embarrassed about being so drunk and for openly saying to pretty much everyone how much she used to be into me, and she began to have a panic attack I think. Idk she was just freaking the fuck out.

So I gave her a hug and told her everything was okay. I let her know she isn't a bad person and that everybody runs their mouth off a bit when they get as drunk as she does. This calms her down and we're both sitting on a couch while the Graduate is playing on TV. The others are either elsewhere in the house or asleep. She begins to hold hands with me, and from here we end up touching each other. She moved my hand beneath her shirt and I felt her breasts. Then my hand ended up in her pants and I felt her up some more. At this point I asked myself what the fuck was going on and I just pulled back and watched the movie until I fell asleep. Driving her home the morning after was pretty fucking awkward, though we agreed to act as if it never happened.

So yeah since that night I've felt really fucking guilty about it. I haven't talked to her since the morning after, and nobody really seems to remember anything that happened between me and her.

youtube.com/watch?v=FU8YFNFg0JQ

>baww too many girls like me
literally fuck you

seems like youre projecting your insecurities there desu

>your significant other could be like these two and agree to not tell you of any occurrence of cheating even if it happened
i'm just accepting that humanity and modern life is shit until death

well she's a fucking whore eh
but oh well
>women

That's the thing, I've been grappling with whether or not to tell my gf.

most people crack under the guilt, i was just being a bit dramatic there.

most, some are evil fucks

i think telling her of any physical contact is gonna make her want to break up, although i don't know your gf.

that being said, if you can accept the possible breakup, you're a better person for admitting it

Tell her or you will be a worse person than you are right now. You can ask for forgiveness and try to reconcile with her. Butterfly by Weezer

i suggested pinkerton for the fucking chorus in this very song. are you me?

I would just try to forget that ever happened and move on

People telling you to tell your gf about this dont know what theyre talking about. It will only cause more trouble.

Don't tell her. I'm guessing since it was something of a reunion party that pretty much everyone there has gone separate ways in regards to college/work/whatever.

There's honestly not a bad chance you'll never see that girl again. What you went through is hardly unnatural, especially considering how you were (I'm assuming) intoxicated.

what's less troubling than being honest and not living with guilt, also losing a gf that wasn't worth being faithful over?

just kill yourself

Yeah if you're a fucking idiot it seems that way.

I think you should tell her if you respect her at least a little bit. If you take the other route, make sure nobody saw you, because if she gets to know by another person the anger will be a thousand times bigger.

i recommend NECRO - 86 Measures Of Game

You know her best. If you know she'll freak out and it'll hurt the relationship then it's not worth it, if you think she'll be understanding then explain it but really emphasize the stopping yourself part.

Shitty move, but honestly not the biggest deal BECAUSE you stopped yourself before it got really bad. Just don't let it happen again.

I have always been of the thought that if you are willing to cheat on someone, you should take it to your grave. why punish someone else for what you have done?

this is the funniest fucking thing I've seen on Sup Forums in a few weeks. very classic catholic guilt.

unless your relationship is serious, then tell her anyways.

>why punish someone else for what you have done?
because people who cheat are obsessed with controlling other people.

hey. don't worry user, ull be ok

youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs

;)

relationships should be built on trust and honesty, not on people who keep things away from others cause it might hurt

implying cheaters give a fuck about anyone but themselves

a person who would do this would never cheat in the first place

Am I a bad person for doing what I did? I've been with my gf for almost a year now, and the truth is that things have been pretty rocky between us for the past few months or so. What was ironic was that just a few days before the night with girl from high school was that she almost broke up with me. My gf had been pissed because I had been spending a lot of time alone. I had been feeling generally miserable and upset because of complications with college and she took my self-imposed bout of depression as me making a deliberate effort to avoid her. I told her this quite often, but she really was just not understanding I guess.

I guess at the time I sort of justified being physical with the girl from high school because I really think she just needed someone to comfort her. From what I observed of her and from what she told me, she had been feeling very lonely and was dealing with serious issues of abandonment and rejection. But things just went too far, and it took me too long to realize that.

really feeling this song

whats your aotysf

if you're asking that question, you already know the answer.

if you're cheating, you should just dump and her set the dick free. or you can keep her on the side and cheat as much as possible before it destroys your soul and ability to maintain a monogomous relationship in the future.

song related youtube.com/watch?v=tzCbCuAzgNw

>he thinks he can actually pepe a post this normie

normies literally ruin everything

You've clearly never been in a relationship before.

There's a difference between what is and what ought to be.

normally I'd agree but
>the truth is that things have been pretty rocky between us for the past few months or so. What was ironic was that just a few days before the night with girl from high school was that she almost broke up with me
the selfless thing to do is tell her

but don't say cheated, thats not really what this is. Cheating strongly implies an affair. Just say you made out with some girl at a party.

the fact that you're questioning if you're a bad person is a good sign. yea what you did was shitty. some may disagree, but most people regard physical cheating as any sexual intimacy even if it ain't intercourse.

but

people in relationships do this all the time when they hit a rough patch, my ex-gf did the same to me and left after too. it's natural to cave in under relationship pressure, doesn't mean it's not a betrayal of sorts.

there is no wholly bad person, but a person who does good and bad things. i'd say the cheating was bad, but telling her would be a good thing overall.

Just tell her that you were unfaithful and you don't feel like you should continue the relationship. It's obvious you don't want to be monogamous with her but you will also drive yourself insane if you keep it secret.

soft kek

>baww girls don't like me

monogomy is for losers

monogamy is for people without herpes

but he graabbed her by the pussy. that's not just making out. unless he madeo ut with her pussy

SAY NOTHING SENPAI

How common do you feel this is? I imagine the majority of people in OP's scenario would've behaved similarly, if not going all the way. People will do anything if they feel like they won't get caught.

A bitch is a bitch by NWA

wut thats making out, otherwise its just called kissing

but yes 10/10 good point he should definitely say he grabbed a girl by the pussy

pretty fucking common, and not just because of personal experience. you said it

You are absolutely disgusting. Tell your girlfriend about it now, because even though the chance she'll find out is very small, there is a chance. Don't be so selfish, thinking about "will she find out?" "what will happen if she finds out?". Think about her. My ex has been cheated on and it fucked her up big time, like she's still dealing with the trauma.

I know it's probably not a good idea to follow Sup Forums advice, but this time you should.

Also I'm a law student and technically this is rape, just so you know

Are you a fucking autist? He clearly says that the girl initiated sexual contact and was aware/conscious of her actions. How the fuck is it rape.

>and was aware/conscious of her actions

Gee I think we read different stories
Quoted from the OP:
>Said girl became very drunk
>I let her know she isn't a bad person and that everybody runs their mouth off a bit when they get as drunk as she does

Girl is so drunk she clearly has no control over her actions, OP acknowledges that she has no control over her actions, then proceeds to finger her (which, being sexual penetration, constitutes rape if done without consent). Need I remind you that a drunk person who clearly has no control over their actions is incapable of giving consent?

Also what does this have to do with autism?

Usher - Confessions

Not even memeing.

Don't tell her, you did nothing wrong.

>She moved my hand beneath her shirt and I felt her breasts.
>we agreed to act as if it never happened.

She knew what she did. She initiated sexual conduct with someone who we can infer was also drunk. OP was the one who eventually stopped.

You have to be 18+ to post here kid

Well I guess these would all be mitigating factors (if OP actually was drunk), and no one has to worry about this acually being tried because there is no evidence, but technically this constitutes rape.

>she had been feeling very lonely and was dealing with serious issues of abandonment and rejection

Kek. Chad didn't text her back that night.

Fuck off.

Nice argument idiot

op just tell her and get the fuck out of this thread, handle the aftermath like a grown man, you might lose her but ur only a year in and cheated, she's probably not the one

Worlds

The last song on this album is the most devastatingly beautiful song I've ever heard, and the only song that has made me cry

anchorhead.com.au/album/life-as-a-common-noun

You didn't cheat, you were drunk and another drunk person tried making a move on you. You refused. Shit happens. That's not cheating. If your gf has even a spark of intelligence and you don't fail at transmitting what happened, she will understand. You don't have to give her the details. Though looking at what you posted about your relationship it would probably be better to not confront her with it right away. Depends on how you see your future.

you didn't even kiss her?

it's not that bad desu

lmao, I hope your gf finds out about it and breaks up with you fucking normalfag

thats not cheating bro, relax

>Also I'm a law student and technically this is rape, just so you know
daily reminder liberals should be lined up and shot

the glow pt 2

`This happened to me last year, I feel you man

Defiance, Ohio- The Great Depression. It'll help distract you at times, other times it may help you come to terms with what you did.

Dude, you handled it the best you could. You were both drunk. As you said, she admitted she was interested in you, and you (at some point) were pretty into her. Everyone will make a fuck up like that. Just don't do it again, and don't beat yourself up about it. Also, for the love of god don't tell another living soul because no matter who you tell it to, they're gonna assume you went further than you admit.