Greetings Sup Forums

Greetings Sup Forums

Since Apple isn't going to have a headphone jack, and i'm just curious, what does android specifically do better than iPhones? I know the obvious stuff like using an SD card and removable battery. I also know that the screen resolutions can be insane and some of the phones technically have better cameras, but what else is there?

Literally any of those would be enough reason to switch to Android, but you've got them all.

Only reason I still buy the occasional iDevice is Apple's monopoly on much higher quality mobile games

Mobilefag

You can customize it literally any way you want

cracked apps

torrent on your phone

higher flexibility in terms of choosing a brand and accessories you want

> Samsung Note4
can download pdf files on anything on the Internet. I can also download music for free off sites.
And I dont even have a Note7. That shits alot faster, better resolution.

You cant do that with iOS/Apple
Ive had 3 iphones. Will never go back.
You will be discouraged the first week learning Android. Then you will wake up and understand how restricted Apple is.

Also, if you gave me a choice of a free iphone6 or buy a new Note7. Id buy a new phone. Thats how much I fucking hate Apple

Hey Sup Forumsros I got an LG V10
How to into android?
I had a Nokia lumia 1020
And before that an IPhone 4

Checked

Tbh me just goy my first samsung it's a note 4 had it for a few days now paid 150 tbh better then my iPhone 6 plus

What fucking company is android faggot? I thought it was open source?

For me it's not enough.

Having a removable battery doesn't interest me enough.
My iPhone battery isn't phenomenal, but it's not bad at all and i have never had it run dead on me when i needed it.

Also i've never had an issue with space, so i don't need the SD card.

As for screen resolution, it's definetly nice, and i might look a little if it had an OLED display (i know some do), but iPhone has 1080p, and that's not bad either. It's not a necessary jump imo.

As for camera, i do get annoyed with iPhones camera. It isn't very good unless you have perfect conditions. When those conditions are met, it's a fucking nice camera.

But that rarely happens so jokes on us iFags

I am more interested in the software side of things. Games, torrents, music player, web browsing, that sort of thing.

>paid 150
jesus, where? no monthly payments? Currently on an S5 but the note 4 was the last one with removeable battery, and I think I'm gonna have a hard time moving away from it. Its so fucking handy

The only thing I hate about my note 4 is that its literally crack cocaine. Seriously, im 100% addicted to this phone. I need to stop being on it so much.

>games
Proven better on all Apple products vs. Android.
>torrents, music player, web browsing, that sort of thing
Better done on an Android phone or tablet. No questions

battery life is almost 1/3 longer

most apps are free on android

it's a more native environment for pc users than a locked down apple world product

I'm a big gamer. I have a whole page games in folders by genre. Hearing that Android had worse games is a big killer for me.

eh, new phone syndrome, it'll become a normal part of your life soon. (ssly tho, whered you get it for 150?)

As for those other things, that's good. But i'm curious as to what is it that's better on Android.
What's the difference?

The shatterproof Moto Droid Turbo 2 is good

Android has basically 99% of the games iOS has, just plus a lot of spinoffs and crappy ones (some of the crappily made ones are good tho)
So basically if you know what you want to play, and iOS has it, android has it.

What are some good games to play on mobile? I only have Clash Royale installed on mine.

well you should probably just kys

Infinite blade, modern combat, Fifa, motorsport manager, carmageddon, grand theft auto, blitz brigade, dead trigger, roller coaster tycoon 3, monster hunter, doom, minecraft, halo, lego star wars, plague inc, real racing 3, Halo. To name a few.

what about halo?

Thats not what im talking about. The games run smoother on apple products. I dont know all the technical jargon. But the frame rate is better on apple and so on. However the games are fun on Android. I play this game everyday

I fucking already told you. You are pissing me off. I use my note4 for work everyday. I cant live without it. I can do so much with it. A million times better than apple.
HOWEVER, if all you do is games and social media. Then stay with Apple.

>playing mobile games

those are made to pay, though galaxy of heroes is good as long as you don't throw your money at it,

IPhone 6s Plus at least can record video at 60 fps, which Android sucks at. you'd be surprised at the difference in quality, plus iOS 10 and Adobe LightRoom app allow you to shoot in DNG. plus the iPhone doesn't come with an Prop 65 warning like most of the Android phones come with

Depends on what android you have, if you have an older one or cheap android, yes it will run like dog shit. If you have a nice one like a note 5, galaxy s7 or lg g4, you will run games better than an iphone

Newer androids record 60 fps and in 4k

dont forget water proof

4k in 60 fps? I think not

Sorry, 60 fps, AND 4k

I can't help but love beauty face on Samsung phones, but my hands bubble up from the chemicals they use to manufacture their phones

Just get a Nexus 6P

I wanted a note 7 but opted for iPhone... good thing I did... but I can't paint pictures on an iphone

>iPhone is 1080p

No. It isn't. Its barely 720p. Whereas Android devices are 1440p or 2k

Actually iPhone screens are 750p. They're 1440x750 pixels, 1080p is 1920x1080 pixels.

iPhone is 1080p at 60 fps

android is 1440 at 30... i'll stick with 1080 with 60 fps

>higher quality mobile games
topkek. Buy a Vita or a DS if you want to play a real game.

iPhone 6plus is 1080p

Besides that, the back button. attaching a document or pic from an app first not the other way around, not worrying about your shit ending up in the cloud

You're thinking of input lag, not frame rate. Frame rate tends to be better on the more powerful android devices, but compared to iPhones, Android devices tend to have more touchscreen input lag. This isn't so much a problem with physical button inputs, although it can vary between devices when you're comparing bluetooth gamepads and similar input devices.

not to mention android fragmentation