I caught last night's Camp Sherwood thread, anyone know how often/where Mr. D updates it? (If at all)

I caught last night's Camp Sherwood thread, anyone know how often/where Mr. D updates it? (If at all)

Other urls found in this thread:

imagebam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mr. D usually puts out a few pages each month. Your best bet is to either check once a week, or just wait for the monthly thread.

Btw, any good Sherwood reaction images saved?

He has a gallery on The Jab Archives and posts regularly on its forums.

Is that where he uploads the new stuff?

Go to 4+Sup Forums, in the rule34 page. There's a whole thread where Mr. D. himself posts every new page.

Link?

/rule34/ on 8.c.h.a.n have a thread dedicated to it, with extremely speedy updates.

link ive us the fucking link!!!

All the ones I know imagebam com/gallery/9z9nx4l2vq6cz8dumiunv5rr3w8zgzqq/1

That's the one I use, but does he upload to that site? says its not been updated for a year

Well fuck me I haven't checked in that long. There could be a shit load more?

7chan's only claim to fame

Just checked, the image link I posted is up to date as of yesterday.

can't post links to 4+Sup Forums since the gamergate delema a year or 2 ago. how about you do some of your own work?

Call me newfag, but gamergate?

Well fuck me sideways I got mixed up that has several new pages. But are they Mr. D or someone else?

Yes, he uploads new pages and commissioned/patreon requests directly to his forum thread and gallery.

Sup Forums thinks I'm spaming and won't let me post the links. But if you google Jab Archives, you're bound to find his gallery on the site. Though you might need to sign up to view his thread on the forum

They're the same as the ones posted on the official chan update pages I can find. Words can't even fucking describe how happy I am this was updated, I last read it back when it stopped at the lunch scene. There is a God.

If you're really that clueless, go on Google or something and just search it up... Long story short, people got angery

gamergate was a fucking mistake
Sup Forums in general is a mistake

>link to a site i already know the name of!
>gamergate?
Seriously faggot? Have you never used the Internet before? Just look it up like you would anything else. Sup Forums is not google

This

Kek