Any Neet's out there?

Any Neet's out there?
What are y'all doing with your free time?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1473826197998.png
i.4cdn.org/b/1473825516109.png
i.4cdn.org/b/1473825637022.png
nutaku.net/games/osawari-island/play/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drinking excessively.

Just waiting to die at this point.

getting good at this

Hanging out with mom

and of course getting to strip her

What does a Neet mean?

no employment, education or training

Source?

league of legends

#It'sBetterToBeANeetThanAMinecraftYoutuber

Oh, I'm a neet then

trying

Yeah, bc you aren't doing anything with your life, just mooching.

You're all pieces of shit, you know that, right?

I spend time with another neets in discord. We make role play and we can be a little happy

and why?

Why don't you get jobs?

Well aware.

just got dumped, playing overwatch and hoping to find some friends to play with on WoW

You're degenerate mooches.

Why don't you apply for a job instead of playing video games?

she was the only motivation i had, had my resume ready etc, she left me, hoping to just end it soon.

STFU you dont know how it is to be a Neet!
Do you think we do that because of fun?

Taking my time looking for a job. I've applied and went to many interviews, but nobody wants somebody with no experience. But I can't get experience without experience. So basically im just enjoying Legion and living off of my savings from earlier jobs and a little assistance from a long forgotten savings account. Although it's basically one rung above welfare. I take about 1k out per month. Enjoying my time though. I also do not live with my parents. I do plan on going back to school. Hopefully one interviewer will give me a shot eventually. Just gotta keep crackin at it.

Yes

Oh my god, stop using lack of motivation as a crutch. What is it with you people? Boo hoo, get off your ass and do something, stop playing video games like a fucking loser.

Good luck ^^

Living it up. Got a woman that supports me. I just get high and play pc games all day

Yeah, you're pretty much all the same, dropouts with depression who don't do anything because no one has threatened to kick you out of the house if you don't get a job or go back to school. So you all play video games all day to escape actually doing something with your life

>Got a woman that supports me
what will you do if your mother dies?

That's why she left you, you sad sack.

for these people like you who are mad about Neet's .. if you dont know anything about Neet's.. you shouldn't give a opinion you goofy pricks

Appreciate it! Hopefully one day I will get my BS eventually! Best of luck to you too, with whatever you're doing.

Lie and say you have experience and then just wing it you pos.

You're a useless sack of shit.

Because... why?

I will be sad forever. Probably smoke even more than normal and continue to play pc games

How would you justify your lifestyle?

same here, but gotta fuck some bitches tonight first

Where do you find fellow neets

kinda true.

How will you support yourself when your parents don't?

^This guy probably thinks you can make wheelchair bound people to walk again by screaming at them.

So just make up a company name, manager name, fake phone number and other shit for the resume? also come up with lies at to what i did in the year or two that i had this fake job? Lies usually come back to fuck you over. I would rather just be given an honest shot. I'm not concerned.

Are you in a wheelchair?

Start with entry level jobs, McDonalds as a last resort, at least there or in any decent restaurant you can get free food and discounts
then move up to better jobs
construction trades are good as well, though you gotta look at what is high demand, if you are a technically capable workman, electrician should be quite the handy trade and is usually in demand, also ties in with other things like HVAC/refrigeration work
get the needed permits and licenses and you can even freelance if you know how, or get into a company with the accreditations and earn good money

You probably use your depression to justify why you don't do anything.

I'm not a Neet but I know how it is to be one.
> Me 19
> Outside drinking with friends
> Sebastian a friend of mine lied to us like for 2 year that he is working in a hospital
> Is a Neet
> His mom told us the truth
> He is ashamed that we know that he is a Neet and he will loose all his friends
> contradict
> We all helped him to find a job

So fxck to you who think that being a Neet is a good thing and that Neet's are assholes

I dont know, i have a bottle of cyanide, i dont see why i should not use it

Is that dream girlfriend or something different?

It's not depression.. It's a weak ego

more like waifu collection game of sorts online
i.4cdn.org/b/1473826197998.png
i.4cdn.org/b/1473825516109.png
i.4cdn.org/b/1473825637022.png

Where and how can I play mang?

I have taken those jobs in the past they are my literal last resort. I know I can get a position in a shopping center or grocery store, my previous jobs for the past years up until I started attending college is riddled with grocery stores and management positions in those places, it's slave labor and I would prefer not to go back. 10.40 an hour for moving objects from one pallet to shelves all night with no end in sight and absolutely 0 room to move up is not the life I want.

I would like to get an entry level with something in the IT/IS field, which is where my degree is actually applicable, so that I can get experience and possibly enter junior management and continue my education along with obtaining the proper certs and what not. All which require money.

In short, I'm being picky and am not in financial peril, which is why I'm ok with being a NEET. I want the type of job that I want, one that is interesting to me and I wouldn't hate myself for doing, and yes, im aware that help desk is the usual entry level, but it's experience in "customer service" in "the field" and just general experience. People can be mad if they want. I honestly couldn't give a shit less.

soo???

also, dont leap into anything related to technician for stuff like cable or phone unless you;re the masochistic type who likes tight job schedules, driving round to find a random house somewhere and constant facepalming at technical ineptitude over very simple shit
and DO NOT let your coworkers know that you can fix [insert random thing you know how to fix here] because you will become the unpaid tech support guy of the workforce

Welcome to NHK! Nice! ReLife is also a good anime that shows Neet's

nutaku.net/games/osawari-island/play/
be aware that due to events for the mons posted being over, they are unavailable until their events are repeated.
Top 500 is difficult to achieve without boosters or guzzling stampots and doing event quests, but there are SSR+ rarity mons you can get from playing well or from stuff like alchemy. check out the discord for ingame Q&A, usually accessible via ingame link.

Don't go on a spending spree on cash gacha, stamina potions and monster gems are good investments, but do not use monster gems on bosses, story area or event ones (event bosses can wait till last day)
but grab the rares when they appear, like in pic

It's ok to look down on people who do not contribute to society because they chose not to.

well its not affecting them.

Hmm Alright thanks user and I probably won't do a spending spree, I don't have money to waste like some do. Thanks again tho

Neets FTW!!!

Shut up, futureless shit bag.

Well everyday I get high, Fuck my gf who pays for our home, play halo and call of duty, watch star trek and dragon ball z.

What would happen if she dumped you?

Never going to happen.

Yeah, it might. Also if she starts to fuck other guys, there's nothing you can do. You would just be a cuck.

Contemplating suicide
Attempting suicide
Crying my eyes out for failing time and time again
Cleaning and cooking for my fiance, she works hard, deserves to come home to a nice meal in a clean house
Repeat.

I don't care cause I have a trust fund on the horizon of $75k mad bruh?

She could fuck that "friend" from work in your bed and you would either have to live with that or leave her home.

for you neet fags!!

you have a fiance and you gonna leave her like that? the fuck, man u dumbass, dont waste such a life like that away

No, because 75k will be gone quicker than you can think. When it runs out you're fucked because you now have a huge gap in your employment history and little to no skills to show for all that time off.

this is going be literally " Yeah it might" to my "No way" back and forth.

she has no friends. And after I cucked her with a trap she still wanted to be with me. She is serious about her promise never to leave me.

this

All it takes is someone to wake her up and show her how much of a shitty person you are and she's gonna throw your ass to the curb. People change, get fed up with other people, and break promises. You're gonna be totally fucked when she's done with you.

NEVER!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's your future look like?

You don't realize all the shit I do for her. I am like a stay at home mom with no kids. I cook, I clean, I do shit to make her life fun.

You just don't want happiness to occur.

Lol that's not even a job, that's like an hour of work max. If I can work, go to school, cook, clean, and throw parties in my house, then we don't need a second person.

>Stuck in an endless loop of the same shit
>Every day
>Every
>Day
>No matter how high you climb in your career ladder you'll never be at the top
>Continues believing those who are free are pieces of shit
>Atleast we're not delusional cucks asshole

If suicide was legal and easy I think alot of us would've chose that by now, so just remember we are the same because we all want to fucking die.

You're not even free, you're just lazy, smelly, kids who don't brush their teeth because playing videos games all day and going on the internet is easier than having a job and talking to other people, so you use depression and anxiety as a crutch.

You lucky motherfucker

Yet you won't ever push yourselves to do it because you don't really want to. If you really wanted to kill yourself, you would've by now. Just go get a fucking job and go back to school you dumbass.

super bright and filled with amazing fully immersive VR games and an infinite amounts of worlds and lives to play.

If you really wanted to commit suicide, you would have already, just be a normal person and get your shit together.

Electricity bills still have to be payed.

our AI overlords will take care of us.

same here as well. I fucked like 10+ bitches in my life. the one i fell in love with, im being cucked on right now.

Context: I slept with my ex ex and she broke us up over the phone when my ex called to say gm. FML Sup Forumsros

I loved her

Exactly. I'm a NEET of 3 months, because I was made Redundant in my Industrial Electrician role. It was literally what I lived for after coming out of School, I loved getting my fitness, knowledge and fun all from the same source, I would work 70-80 hour weeks and sometimes not even charge all the hours I worked just to help out my company. After they made me redundant, I worked at a Supermarket and it was BEYOND HELL. I don't see how fuckers in the city can deal with being treated like brain dead animals and working a job where the skills are so specific, down to the city you're working in, so you're never improving yourself. I then tried to start a new career in sales, but the company I started for wanted manipulating liars (A shocker I know) I had hoped for a legitimate sales company, not a role we I wherould have to lie and ruin peoples days/weeks/years with overly expensive contracts. So I am a NEET, I don't have enough to buy food each week so I spend my time volunteering at the food banks around my city.

i'll have 70k though that's all that matters. I'm getting a house thats all paid for. enjoy working everyday faggots

>>cucked her with trap
Holy fuck you are cancer

Dude.. i work and i hate it, i wish i had those 70k i would quit and my life would be complete.

I'm a qualified Electrician, and have Degrees in Psychology and Philosophy. I also shower ever day, and am probably smarter than you. So let me tell you, none of us are free, but I am a few steps closer than you are, idiot.

Still need to pay bills and taxes. Shits gonna be gone quick in your nasty hoarder house.

see we have so many jealous fags here. Here is on person who agrees. with me.

Been a NEET for three years since graduating college. I'm 25, live at home, and am so tired. I majored in journalism so that's useless. So now I just spend my time writing shitty fiction and scripts that no one will ever read.

theres a second account for bills thats covered.