Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/atsla
imgur.com/a/PsruJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you such a faggot?

cuz :^)

good enough for me

You're new money aren't you?

not saying my age but lets just say its not really my money :^)

oohhh hhh you little fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-coming from someone who has had their parents turn their backs on me the since the day i turned 18

Ah so you're parents are new money then?

Woah! Where are the numbers?!

how can you tell if the people around you are actually your friends? assuming you have any

corners?

they dont ask for anything

he has a reputable brand you slish sloshing jellyfish

Do you find that your wealth sufficiently makes up for your crap personality?

Post pic of bank account

/thread

what if one day they hit you with the "i need 10 grand for my dad's hospital bill" or something like that?

nigga i'm rich as fuck too haha. my parents are new money. i always spend stupid amounts of money on shit just to see if they finally tell me to stop and they tell me how nice whatever I bought is.

yep :^) havent seen my amex bill ever cuz its tied to my parents account soooo

A few bucks so I can fill up my fridge would be dandy. This month has been hard on me and the kiddo.

paypal.me/atsla

well i live with them (not saying age you can assume) but they can deal with that

Why do you have such shit taste?

Prove it and send me 1000 us over paypal.

Yeah this is obviously new money. And it probably isn't as much as user thinks it is.

How's your family got that $

Rich fag wasting money on stupid shit that instantly looses value the moment you buy it.

"A fool and his money are easily parted"

So basically your only real friends are also rich friends? Not disrespecting the fact that rich people are rich of course. I'm not rich but I don't hate rich people. I just hate the ones that can't respect a poor man's grind.

Where is the money lebowsky?.
In three words, how is the life of a rich fag?

check your account. I couldn't do a round number because my parents would think it's weird on the statement.

Yeah you can tell he's new money. It's always sad, kinda like nigger rich. New money families are really rich or impressive since the wealth almost always dies in the first generation.

How does spending your tax return on dumb shit feel?

Hey man, could you also help me out? been homeless for a bit and could really use some help

paypall.me/KLipan

Shit op, I don't need that much. Just a little to buy groceries, if not bullshit and you do send some you have my thanks, and I'll pay you back

not me tho im american

wow you have 10 nice things congrats

I broke my fucking Ps4 send me two new ones

what are those? not much into fashion :P

Alright send me 100 usd to prover your richness.I have PayPal setup.

Kanye's newest addition to his already shit clothing line.

Show us your 10 nice things

OP age: 17

OP occupation: sucking daddy's dick for shit tier watches

OP preferred method of insertion: anal

OP preferred dick color: black

OP Rectal integrity: not intact

OP Rect integrity %?: 0

Lol this fag again

Poorfag detected

also, pinky rings are for kiddy diddlers

look it up

haha are you one of those faggots that says they are from Chicago but are instead from some stupid suburb?

Can you give me money trough paypal?
[email protected]

I guess you money can't get rid of tackiness...

What happened here

i don't get it, you're a rich fag because you buy shit off of taobao??

Show us 100k in cash or a couple stacks at least. Anybody can find and buy your shit replicas on fashionreps

:3

you aint shit.

But who was phone?

I hate to ask but will you give me some money? I only haveb280 bucks left and all my bills are about to hit. Ty bro

How about having your parents pay for me to get my car fixed? I've been taking public transport for almost a year now because being a wage slave doesn't give me enough breathing room to fix it and eat at the same time.

paypal.me/wthomp

dont carry cash and my watch is 41k alone if that helps

What's taobao?

How do you like the resale value on your Hublot?

Does it feels like using cheats ina video game?

Instead of begging for your money I'll beg for a job. Hire me please

She well never mind I suppose, me and the little one well make it.

>being rich and dressing like that
Hello daddys money

lol user we both know it ain't legit, at least show us the receipt for it

chinese ebay where you can buy any knock-off or replica brand straight from the factory

wouldnt kno dont resell watches nor look into it

real chink ebay.

Doubt it, that's a replica, the bezel gives it away considering the genuine ones have flush stones whereas yours shows the setting prongs sticking out.

Please?

1. after market bezel
2. thats not even the same bezel in the photo

Trips checked and thanks mang I'm gonna check it out

Can I have a pair of yeezys

What do your folks do OP??

Hey op,
fellow amerifag. I have $140 bucks and start construction job on Monday that pays 600/wk. How about an advance for keeping it real?

PayPalll.me/obskenobs

I highly doubt this is real or anyone will send any money but would be nice to have enough for my apartment this month. Thanks Sup Forums

Https://www.PayPal.me/Petersenz

Have you ever worked a day in your life?

Pleaaaaseee

here user, I guess we both shop at the same places in china and we're both rich

imgur.com/a/PsruJ

Trips boi

Can I have money to pay my rent this month OP?

>k

obviously fake

Why do you bite your finger nails?

? i dont

So, do you yourself have a degree in anything or no?

Why are you such a bourgeoisie pig?

This

Why are you on Sup Forums? What went wrong?

paypal.me/randywm

I want a vive.

Please OP, [email protected]

Richfags always be full of lies. I can see that you do in your pictures, faggot.

Supreme and a pair of yeezy are great for telling people you didn't always make $700 a week when living at home

Every fucking day. Never seen so much need for validation

Smitkw03 requesting money, just remember paypal has a policy where he can file a claim and get it back at any time. So if you get on one day and your account is -$400 just remember you were warned.

That's pretty cool actually, nice trips

Nice Chinese watch, it almost looks like a higher class Russian ripoff

Yeah well fuck you asshole

You know OP, I truly wish I could be the recipient of some of your generosity. I won't lie, we're hurting extremely bad, and I'd be a fool not to ask, but I just don't want to be one of the many here begging and hoping for a handout.

If you really sent that money, I don't care if you're new money, old money, some spoiled trust fund kid or anything in between. Helping others is an honorable thing to do, and you're alright in my book.

/sigh.. i'll post it anyway. paypal: paypal.me/creeper255

Chink stuff