Gonna be homeless

Gonna be homeless.
Gun laws are strict in canada, living in poverty due to parents being drug and drinkers.

Havent had a girlfriend dont have friends.

I've spent 21 years on this earth.

Give me some suicide instructions on a painless method im a bitch at heart.

Please dont white knight this thread ive tried hanging only to puke and grasp for air.

Im only looking methods ive already grasped the situation im in.

Other urls found in this thread:

squattheplanet.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Death by cops

Make a turn on CNN thread before you do

Where do you live, user? What province?

any tall bridges or buildings near you?

3 stories or higher will be fine

>canada
walk north
find polar-grizzly hybrid
punch it in its fat stupid bear face
fight to the death
an hero like a hero or become the 2nd known person to kill a bear with their bare hands

Wait.

Doesnt matter im only looking for a method i care not for living on this earth anymore

literally this

go fight a bear if you want to die

Tell us where you live, and we can find easier ways, that your local geography may help with.

or a moose
meese kill more people in north america than any other animal except man

This.

Like, if you live near Niagara, have a fun dive down the falls.

Fuck, I may have just given myself an idea.

Three bridges its rather high but not story high. Ill scope it out tomorrow and buildings aswell.

>ive tried hanging only to puke and grasp for air.
That's because you did it wrong, you stupid idiot. You need to be high enough and have long enough cord so your neck snaps.
You suck so much at everything that you can't even kill yourself.

>break arm
>go to free hospital
>wait a year
>get arm rebroken and set
>get free opiate pain killer
>take them all at once

Make enough money to buy a plane ticket to Maui, be homeless there. Literally one of the best times of my life. Smoking weed and fishing all day is pretty fuckin good

Been thinking the same, my dad was an alcoholic who was about to kill us... But my mother is ill and I'm taking care of her meds.

I have no friends and the only girl interested in me found out I'm worthless.

Try helium, it's painless if you open it slowly. Or else your lungs will explode.

>Gun laws are strict in Canada
Nigger wtf are you talking about? I have 12 and it only took a short course

Considered it but with amount in my bank doubtful

Province? I bet it's Alberta. It's always Alberta...

No, BC. Fuck Alberta

Where in canada? I can open a loan up to 2k. Email me

this, OP
seriously.

Yuh no.

Cnn doesn't report on that sort of minor shit

grow a pair, faggot.

Try and get the money bro, it's worth it. You may reconsider in the way.

I hope you change your mind. Gives me courage to fight a little longer.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

so believe in god really hard
then shoot self in head
>death = no god
>live = god exists

There is no god in heaven only I the king reside on earth

You are 21 years old. Grow some balls and learn to stand on your own two legs. Self reliance man, being homless could be the greatest experience of your life if you prepare and plan proprerly. Go here; squattheplanet.com These folks can teach you what you need to know. And dont stay where you are. Travel. Live.

I'm a moderately wealthy guy who's also looking into killing myself. If you can help me die I'll give you the means for you to pass or just give you everything I have and you can start over. I just don't want to be alone when I die.

There you go OP, just kill this guy. Two birds with one stone and all that

This thread just got interesting.

I dont care for money or you. Im only looking for a painless way of dying.

>painless
faggot

I am too. I'm probably going with a helium exit bag. I'm really just working to wrap up projects so other people aren't fucked over when I do it.

Gunshot to head
Is instant brain death

Are you First Nations by any chance?

if not
>go to res
>set up permanent looking camp site
>when an abo asks, tell 'em "treaty's broken, I live here now"

Find a train. Wait for it.
>I'm a bitch at heart
Wait for it to come, turn around so you don't see it coming

Since we're all anonymous, I have actually been trying to get someone into it to encourage me to kill myself so I just fucking do it. So far, no takers. How much do you think is a fair amount to pay someone for this service?

Does it matter?

Kek

you must suicide by robbing a bank with a fake gun. Rob, hostage, rape, death. Proffit

He's going to give you enough money to pay for a peaceful death. What else do you want?

You can even hold hands and shit.

Would you do it? How much? Whatever number you have in your head, I have it or I can get it.

I choose to die alone.

Yes, if you are, due to the rash of bad press with the number of rez suicides this year, a lot of social outreach programs are proactively reaching out to First Nations youth for counseling, social assistance, etc. I'd ask you to consider those before ending it.

Hey op, you should come to Salt Spring Island. You will make strange new friends and this place will change you forever, the road here may be difficult but what can you lose at this point? I am giving you gold, take it. My name is Ryan, you will meet me here. Don't be shy, see you soon. I will help you survive the winter if you want to be strong and torture yourself a bit.

I was once you and my path was difficult, I am grateful.

no one has to grow a pair jackass.

If you don't want to bring up Sup Forums to a potential stranger, just ask me if I'm the laughing owl. Heh.

Texan here. Straight up willing to meet you half way with explosives for a news. Breaking double suicide

Sorry buddy, I bet I live at least half a continent away.

I must deny.

I'd say about 80k and I'd stroll by and hold your hand or whatever while you pull the trigger. All cash, of course. I don't take checks.

Don't do it op! Come down south it's gunna be great again. Getting a good Asian rube down would help. Or join the navy.

No more methods are being produced. For the man looking to die and give his wealth when dead letting go is much easyer then staying in the abyss goodbye.

Alright. What's your Kik or email?

Where are you located? I can get anyone anywhere.

You probably already had some suggestions but another idea would also be to hang yourself again but this time make it so you actually drop a few feet, it'll snap your neck and bam you're done
It'll be scary though

Heavy weights on you, deep water and jump. Unless you grow gills you are dead.

>lives in one of the most beautiful places in the world year round
>wants to die

How are you this fucking basic?

Fuck this guy where do you live if you wanna die ill go with you for free as long as we do some crazy fun shit before the end
Like a ton of acid or something

React lime sulfur with hydrochloric acid in a relatively small enclosed space, such as a car or bathroom. Both chemicals are commonly used for cleaning products or gardening, so they can easily be purchased over the internet. They produce hydrogen sulfide gas when reacted which will knock you unconscious and then painlessly kill you in your sleep. Use a large quantity of both just to be sure, about 1 or 2 kg of lime sulfur and 2 litres of 30% or more concentrated hydrochloric acid should be more than enough. Also put duck tape over any vents or gaps in the room/vehicle so that the gases don't escape.

>meese

AUAFAGOJJGTPWORPHETGWNVJKAVLOFJNAKALKJFKA NVKDA NKVF

it would be a far more interesting story if you lived and became some sort of small success. I dont even care about your life, just too many boring people these days

If you want to kill yourself so bad, do it with drugs like the rest of us

If you'd remind me every day that I need to end it, and keep the pressure on until I do it, I'd get you any drug or experience you wanted.

If you have a car move to another place
sounds painful I know my chemistry but never seen a person die of that, to think o that guy died without pain.

It's only painful at low concentrations, because hydrogen sulfide is a caustic. At high concentrations it will knock you unconscious before your flesh gets any significant burns, so you won't feel any pain, which is why I recommend using as large an amount of the reactants as possible.

How does this compare to a helium exit bag? If it's painless and effective, I'll buy a setup off you.

My schedule's pretty tight but I can make time Thursday-Saturday. Getting email now.

It terms of risk of injury from failure they're probably equal, but I'd say the hydrogen sulfide method is faster and easier because it will knock you unconscious almost immediately and the the ingredients are easier to get. You can seriously buy lime sulfur and hydrochloric acid off Amazon. It doesn't get much easier than that.

Are you available to set up and assist? If so, how much?

If you're still here op, I haven't read anything in this thread, and I know you're an attention seeking faggot.
And I fucking envy you. I spent five months being homeless in the Humboldt Bay area, and I miss it so much. I'm married now to a soul crushing cunt and live in a shitty one bedroom apartment. I hope one day I'll get the courage to do it again, and never come back. Don't be a faggot. Being homeless is the best thing that can happen to you.
>protip: travel to Eureka, California.

I'd like to, but assisted suicide is a pretty serious crime where I live and I don't really want that liability hanging over my head. But you can find a lot of articles about case studies of suicides by hydrogen sulfide poisoning. They go into more detail about how it works. There was a wave of hundreds of people in Australia, Korea and Japan who committed suicide using hydrogen sulfide after the financial crash of '08.

Where in BC user?

I wouldn't want you getting into trouble, I would be discreet. Just don't want to be alone when it happens, and may need someone to do it for me.

>Wants suicide

>Will settle for murder

Hmm

Shit i'd let you die by me, pull all your money out the bank first and sell most your belongings for me

sleeping pills, op. many of them

Sorry, I can't help you there. The best I can provide is information. Good luck, user.

Throw in some gentle encouragement and you have a deal.

I appreciate the information. Thanks.

Holy shit I thought you meant to spend the day with you
Legitimately telling you to kill yourself so you will is kinda shitty because if you don't wanna do it on your own i don't want to help you because it would be easier if you lived instead

>21-years old
>living in poverty because parents
WAT.

Try getting your shit together. If you've ANY time to post bullshit like this on Sup Forums, you've enough time to work.

Where do you live OP? Is there any family your money should be going to? Like anyone your close with? And if I just spent the day with you and helped you along with your journey into death would that work? We would definitely need to do a lot of acid first. I want you to be extremely introspective before you decide to bite the bullet.
Btw we can just get a helium tank and a gas mask and some kind of hose and you will die peacefully and quickly

Worthless PoS. Is there something you ever wanted to do, but were too much of a pussy to do it? Go do it, with no thoughts for the consequences or if you're even doing it the right way. Go up to some random hot girls and straight out ask them if they want to fuck, you're about to kill yourself, how can you be afraid of meaningless rejection from chicks you don't know when you're trying to reject life itself?

If you've reached the point of wanting to end your life, go have fun. Throw some clothes into a backpack and become a wanderer. Go to restaurants to eat, then go to the bathroom after ordering desert and never come back. There's so much to do when you don't need to care about anything anymore.

I'd give you anything you wanted. Even just your presence and knowing you're here to get stuff and help me die. You just have to provide gentle support for what needs to be done. I need this. I need to die.

But you live in Canada Nigger
Can you travel? I would probably mostly appreciate money so I can actually do some shit until I get another job but if someone else in your life needs it give it to them

Well since you've already decided I wish you good luck in this, your last project.

Good luck and godspeed, user.

Gentle encouragement can be done. I refuse to pull the trigger for you though. I'm nit trying to catch a murder charge. If you're serious about this let me know.

if you can travel to south america, we can arrange something

What a huge fucking vag you are , OP

If you're gonna go out like a bitch, why dont you find some awesome way to do it. Help the world, help the neighborhood, help one person

He DID admit to being a bitch at heart.

>go to middle east
>say you are a fag
>profit

So... He should sign up to be an organ donor and then kill himself right in front of a hospital so they can harvest his organs while they're still fresh?

I'll do it for like 5K and a gaming PC

Deal. Email or Kik?

Hi Dr Mengele