So I figured Sup Forums would like this more than /x/. I'm gonna try and fuck a shadow person tonight...

So I figured Sup Forums would like this more than /x/. I'm gonna try and fuck a shadow person tonight. I've got some dhm ready and I've got some ephedrine in my system. Any advice? Questions?

Yes.

What?

You know, spooky shadow people. People report seeing them when tripping on dramamine. So I'm gonna try to summon one, and if I see one I'm gonna rape it.

X would love this, maybe you should post it there too

What if it's got a shiv?

Hell yeah! /x/phile here. Rape that shadow goddammit. How do you plan on getting a hold of it? Not exactly a physical being...spirit penis?

Last time I had a ghostfucker thread they got salty. They did like the time I either had the best sex of my life with a skinwalker, or my bf was just waaaaay too high. They do not support my need discover and rape things.

Don't fuck with "them". They're not "persons" they're one entity. All connected, the same one creature but everywhere. I don't know if the Shadow Man has ill intent, but he's not friendly

This is fucking gold I can't stop laughing thanks OP but also I'm interested. you will rape it even if it is a man shadow ?

Why would they have a shiv?

I sleep with an empty beer bottle next to my bed. We have a ghetto fight.

I dunno exactly. I've got an old sterling silver fork and a length of jute I prayed over during the blood moon. Maybe lasso it. I shot one once, but that didn't phase it.

What the fuck is a shadow person, a nigger?

seeing them every night in sleep paralysis since im quitting dope. also a few times before this. good luck

That would explain the shiv

I'm doing it for science. Also, my penis does not care about gender so long as there's a hole. And if there's not a hole, I'll make one.

>believing in fairy tales
whats next you gonna write a letters to santa claus?

Be careful what you wish for op.. Your mind is an oasis and if you shatter your conscious in one of your adventures you might not come back the same. That being said your probably gonna trip and end up sticking your dick in a blanket or something lol Good luck tho

Sounds legit also what the fuck is dramamine and how is the trip and where can I get so I can fuck shadow people too.

>write a letters
>write a letters
>write a letters

U gotta asrtral project into its dimension and then it will probably wreck your soul and mind bc u are basically a fancy monkey, and it is an immortal being that ( ive ran into em, Theres always one chillin in my fucking room) DOESNT FUCK AROUND

Nah, but I'm gonna wait by the chimney to rape his ass next winter.

no son, the spiders are going to fuck you

i hope you enjoy being a bottom,

what you gonna do, grammar nazi faggot

Lucky - I've ALWAYS wanted to do it with a black chick!

You need to check your privileged or else im gonna write a letters to 911 telling them you are bullying me

record it so we can watch you walk around your room like a complete idiot

Yeah, nah. It's cool. I've stared down some spooky shit before. I'm already a broken man, so whatever you know. I was gonna kill myself but I figured I'd have fun first.

It's an antiemitic actually. Similar to the shit in benadryl. It's one hell of a delirient in high doses. Kinda feels like ketamine. Get it at any gas station on the planet. 2-300 mg is probably threshold trip strength.

Yeah, it's cool. I shot one once. If I see them I usually chase after them with my dick out. I think they're afraid of me. AND I FEED ON THE FEAR. If they beat me, at least I get mad interdimensional prison props.

Never gotten spiders on a drama trip. Kinda disappointed. Did have centipedes explode from my skin once though. And the best way to establish dominance is to ride another man's dick.

Same happened to me. I'm this guy.I had seen him before when I lived at my Dad's, but after I moved out I didn't see him for a while. Then, after I quit weed he started showing up again, several times I felt as if he was going for my throat. Then one night, I saw was going to sleep when I froze up, going into sleep paralysis, and one showed up in my room. All of a sudden, this door appears in my room and my gfs dog just starts going ballistic upstairs. Everything just stops, and I spaz out and fall off the couch. She apparently saw it one too. That night my mind made a connection that all of them Move as one

>I usually chase after them with my dick out
You're my hero OP

>bunch of stoners running around in the shadow dimension beating off
>shadows enjoy a good kek about it
>some stoner eventually lands in front of a shadow child
>openseason.mp4
>shadow counsel cuts ties with this dimension and buggers off after realizing humans are stupid fucks and no matter how many they destroy, more will cum

>ITT: user unwittingly eleminates the shadowrealm threat

No fuck you op im not gonna accept that bullshit. Your life might be shit but your mind has no fucking limits and is precious and valuable. Life = Fun. Drugs = Fun. Don't be a cockfuck and take on the long dark. You can make your own fucking paradise with the right substances and go to it whenever you please. Learn to alter and harness your fucking mind and the places it goes. If your dead your mind has nothing to work with

They have been watching. They have seen each and every one of our misdeeds, but questions remain. Why do we do the things we do?

He feeds on fear You mororn. Stronger you are afraid stronger it becomes. Without fear it is just a fucking joke.

Fantastic

If they are all connected, user is going to have a shadow rape orgy....you are doing gods work my friend. Take em down a peg for me. Im rooting for you

You have to stop being a pussy. Next time you see a nigga tell him to fuck right off. Keep a squirt bottle with you when you sleep. You see him creeping around and you spray his ass. Like a cat. Keep him off the bed.

Thank you. You're my hero user.

I'm okay with this.

I'm choosing a life of science instead of death. You just mad because you're not getting some sweet shadow booty.

I like you user. Set up a gopro or your phone to video it up and post that shit

Be very careful when messing with shadow people, OP.

These are creatures not from our relative plane of existence, and even attempting interact with them is extremely dangerous.

My great grandfather knew some Native-American shaman lore, and warned me a couple times about the consequences of fucking with them (metaphorically, but in your case, literally). You risk losing your grip on reality, not through overuse of dramamine or the drugs themselves, but rather through the sheer will of these monsters.

But obviously I can't stop you.

I like You OP :)

We need this kind of attitude in current times.

I really recommend to You triviumeducation.com Use Your scientific approach to this and see where it will guide You :)

Take care mate :D

The keks

>using a squirt bottle to defend against immortal monster
The absolute madman

This fucking thread oh my sides please more of these OP's

Fuck the shaman. Let op do what others are to scared to do.

see im shaman i know what im sayan

You gonna get raped it seems. Careful OP

Then fucking cast lust and help op out

Not really. What protects You is inner force, that you need to activate. You can use whatever tools You like to do so, because - obviously - without them You cannot. Squirt bottle is as good as wand or sacrificial knife. Tool.

>I was gonna kill myself but i figured i'd have fun first

No that's not science, that's edgey teenage bullshit. You either said that seeking attention, or your scared of your own potential in life. Either way makes you look like a cockfuck. And no, if i wanted to fuck a blanket i have one 4 feet from me.

You seem like a pussy.

That is a good idea. I'll try and film it with my phone if I can't find a camera. If nothing else, there'll be a video of me waving my dick around my bedroom.

I'm aware of what they are. I've done research on this. But can they outwill a man pressed to the brink of suicide? Someone with nothing to live for and no fear of death? So what if I lose my mind? I don't want it anyway. Plus I got my cat for backup.

Im going on LSD trip. 2100 ug. I will meet something that is calling me for a long time. And now it is time for me.

OPs work is OPs, mine is mine. Yours is Yours. Dont take others Path as Yours and do not force others to walk your Path.

Any experiences fucking a shadow person? Ive seen them fuck on my bed and masturbate male and female but never sex.

You seem like an intelligent person

If all else fails just grab your cats tail and just swing away.

I had sex with the shadow people once, they didn't call me back :/

/d that's were you take this shit

/x gets salty
/b tells you to go to /x

/d asks for pics and what it's dick/holes were like

Op....dick waving in the dark is just a possibility...you have a chance to make history here....not just on here...but on the christians and paranormal levels. The amount of documented science is un fathomable. Even in the worse case scenario, you would be a hero on here. The courage you bring will inspire others....my friend, it is no mere drugged up dick flailing....it is history.

Thank you.

You still don't get it, do you?

The shadow people cannot be 'controlled' or 'willed' in any way/shape/form.

They typically exist on this separate plane BECAUSE they are PHYSICALLY dangerous to us. My own hypothesis on what I've gathered, from a scientific standpoint, is because their "dimension" is composed primarily of anti-matter -- as are they.

It's one thing to see the partially-phased renderings of these creatures when you artificially overstimulate your pituitary gland with drugs, but actually TOUCHING them is damn near impossible.

Someone save this thread

The amount of faggotry in this thread is amazing

Fucking anime weeaboos arguing over shadow shit

OP is gonna trip and drool on his bed for a few hours

GG im out

>squirt bottle

It's a multi-dimensional shadow monster, not a fucking sudowoodo, OP.

>the absolute madman

Here you are pussyfooting around with your theories, and op here is going to actually do work. Im siding with op...he is a man of action.

Come on, this shit is fucking hilarious.

You are making wrong research. It is designed to distort Your view because they feed on fear and You are clearly scared of "them".

You are a slave to fear and fear closed Your Nature and Potentiality. You ARE GODS CHIILD. You even know what this means? Do You FEEL that? When dog have puppies what is growing from them? DOGS. Same thing with CATS, HORSES and any other living thing. So If You ARE GODS CHILD You know into WHAT You can grow?

And by "GOD" i dont have in mind any of the so called "gods" from any religion. They all are just manipulation.

user BTFO by compliment no fucking response omg can he handle this heat holy shit

>in all seriousness that was the best disarmed argument i have ever seen

>anime

Nigger we are talking physical relativity to alternate dimensions here, the fuck you gotta bring weeb shit into this?

If you want a dumbed-down version of an explanation, go binge watch Stranger Things. It's a similar concept to what I'm getting at, but nowhere near as comprehensive.

>I already fucked the blanket
>>pussy

My cat IS 26 lbs. She'd make a great bludgeon.

I will do my best to live up to your words senpai. I will flail my dick harder than I have before for you.

>cum inside shadow person
>phase back into their reality of antimatter
>my cum is matter
>causes catastrophic destruction of entire realm
You're just giving me more power.

>I have some dhm ready

Dihydromyricetin (DHM) is a natural extract of the Oriental Raisin Tree. (Hovenia Dulcis) DHM has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine as a hangover cure and intoxication blocker, but has just recently been the subject of focused research.

Kek, Party hard bruh

Well sorry if i found it complimentary! It was a nice thing to say. So thank you.

The captcha was store front but it might as well of been new friend.

Maby he had in mind DXM?

Anime thrives around fantasy bullshit like this

Ghosts aren't real

Spirits aren't real

Available shadow people to fuck? aren't real

Those are all illusions created in the back of your fucking mind because you watched too much television as a kid.

Sure... and your thought are real or are not real? Define "real"?

Please take a moment to look down at your keyboard and notice the distance between the h and x key.. OP is a baiting blanket fucker. Nothing more Nothing less 10/10

I thought you were leaving you naughty lil liar you

Fun fact, I didn't have tv until I was 10. And in fact, now that I live alone I don't even have cable. Sometimes I watch b&w westerns on dvd though.

Gravity is real
Physics is real
Math is real
Science is real

Shit that hollywood pumps into your fucking mind for a profit is not real

Sorry, I did a typo. It's DMH. As in dimenhydrinate. You sound like you want some down filled pussy.

Am I missing something?

Previous dubs kept me around also checked

kekers

Gravity - OK lets see what it is. You now what? ONLY thing about gravity is that it is observable. We know SHIT about it. Also fields, matter and energy.

Phisics - science itself comes from φύσις physis Nature. Nature word comes from egyptian word neter which means "gods". So phisics is observing that which comes from gods. Also phisics knows shit about energy, matter, fields, and many, many things.

Math - its language.

Science - dont even start on this bullshit that in western world is called "Science". Its religion based on belief and some "theories" that just TRY to describe what is observable.

Spent some tiame and pay some attention to this and You will know. Without personal engagement You will still be ignorant you currently are.

>this faggot has clearly never done psychedelics

Do salvia or DMT, then try explaining your experiences on a purely-scientific basis (i.e. chemical releases between the synapses of your neurons, interlocking compounds redirecting the flow of electrical signals in yout brain, etc).

In the end you won't be able to, believe me, I've tried.

Nope, all that shit is make believe also. Just ask any flat earth proponent.

Didn't that feel degrading? Buying dramamine at walgreens just to abuse it? lol i don't know your history with deliriants. You want to fuck shadow people? Your not even gonna be able to fuck your blanket now poppin that shit. You'll be tweakin around scratching your face hoping not to die

shameless self bump
I shall document my experiences to the best of my abilities for you fuckers. After this thread dies, I'll probably be back in a few days. So keep an eye out, eh?

why not link us to a twitter or youtube or something? I don't get on here as much as I used to and I really want to know the outcome

Give us the cream

How can you assume i haven't done that already? I have tripped. Shrooms, LSD and DXM. Pushed my shit to the limit. Seen the highway and everything in between. But when sobriety came back i knew the things i saw and witnessed were creations of my own mind not some fairy tale spritual bullshit

Make sure you leave a calling card you shadow raping hero

Nah, buying a legal substance isn't really degrading bruv. Like is buying alcohol degrading to you?

Fuck. Uh, I'll make a twitter I guess. Gimme a minute.

Also what about Your mind? Its not observable by anyone but you, your thoughts also, your emotions and feelings. They are not real according to your point of view.

Think about that. Learn about those things.

triviumeducation.com You CAN comprehend EVEY topic You like.

Jesus you hippie faggot your blowin shit out the water now.. Pretty soon your gonna be saying the oxygen im breathing really isn't oxygen its "puffy life air" that is purely ignored by the human race and how we take it for granted or some bullshit. Lay off the sauce m8, like i get what your saying but its a little wavey

I fucked a shadow gurl on dph a few years ago, shit was cash... I think. When I was back into reality I found out I fucked a chair. Still good though.

Have fun OP

Lol, you think you can control DMH. dumb cunt

You are fucking mororn. Stop projectin your own prejudges and start to learn something more than just "education system".

Read Taylor Gatto first. ANY book.

Roight. So I've never worked with social media really, but I guess I'm @SwagdaddyGhost1. So hit me up I guess.

How about a picture of the bullet hole from the time I shot one?