The “Ghostbusters” reboot has come under fire since the femme-powered project was first annouced in 2014 and has...

> The “Ghostbusters” reboot has come under fire since the femme-powered project was first annouced in 2014 and has drawn even more criticism since the trailer — the most “disliked” in YouTube history — debuted in March. Producer Judd Apatow thinks those critics happen to be Donald Trump supporters.
> “I would assume there’s a very large crossover of people who are doubtful ‘Ghostbusters’ will be great and people excited about the Donald Trump candidacy,” Apatow told Uproxx. “I would assume they are the exact same people. That movie is made by the great Paul Feig and stars the funniest people on Earth, so I couldn’t be more excited.”

He's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvBCqpY3H2s
youtube.com/watch?v=4uq2f-5qgXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something something I hate women something something etc.

> stars the funniest people on Earth

Is this satire?

I'm not American and I hate the GB reboot.

Your move, Apatow.

Mr.Putin it's you?

>femme-powered project
>remaking an idea some guys came up with 30 years ago
>want to feel empowered but need to ride on the back on man's creativity rather than come up with something brand new

I don't hate this remake, it's just pathetic. And the best thing is the movie studio just want to make money and have used a latest social trend for publicity and the useful idiots lap it up like the dogs they are. If a company could somehow market butter or a brand of beer empowering to women in some way these idiots would defend it to the death even if the product literally tasted like shit.

>implying you can't support trump and hate Sup Forumsfags
>implying you can't hate this movie without supporting trump
>implying all haters of this steaming pile of nostalgia bait are sexists
>implying all haters think alike.

I don't know if these faggots visit this site on the regular, but they're fools for strawmanning.

>there are people on this board that will going to see the movie

explain yourself

My Husband's wife's son wants to see it...

I've already preordered the tickets for me, my gf and her gf's bull

I'm studying gorillas

[this post was removed due to violation of EU law]

so the majority of people are the same people as the majority of people? i don't get how this is unusual

>the funniest people on Earth
american hubris shake my head

Another day, another shill

Sony is going all out

Friendly reminder that you're sexist if you dislike the reboot because you share the same opinion as sexist assholes. Except MovieBob. He's allowed to criticize the reboot and be not a sexist asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvBCqpY3H2s

I saw Apatow live last week. He is funny as fuck

I am not American but Apatow just convinced me that Trump will win with a landslide.

I would assume there's a very large crossover of people who enjoyed "This is 40" and people who have velcro instead of laces on their shoes.

fuck off I have to wear velcro shoes for medical reasons you shit

>funniest people on earth

I'm all for giving movies a shot but c'mon

lol at using "Donald Trump supporter" like it's an insult

>medical reasons
kek nice euphemism for retardation

I have a speech impedement so I can't tie my shoes

I hate everything about this movie yet I wasn't planning on voting for Trump. I might now tho. Thanks Judd.

>they think its an american thing
Typical americunts

That's insulting to actual gorillas, user

Wait till it grosses fucking nothing overseas.

If you're with Ghostbusters you're a
>SJW
>feminist
If you're against Ghostbusters you're
>normal

It is an insult but I'd rather be lumped up with Trump supporters than NuGhostbusters lovers.

This

>(((Apatow)))

really makes you think...

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is not welcome on Sup Forums.

You know ad hominem is fallacious, right OP? I mean, he may as well have said "everybody that doesn't like ghostbusters is a fat turd."

Well, if you reddit faggots hadn't driven waifuism and LGLs from this board then Sup Forums wouldn't be needed to keep the low quality shitposting out.

That's strange since every thread is more or less pro Sup Forums

Neither is tumblr

He has a point. Trump supporters are known for winning, and just look at that dislike bar.

daily reminder Sup Forums hate comes exclusively from /reddit/

>there are people who aren't excited for a Trump presidency
the president literally has no real impact on everyday life, at least with Trump you know their will be regular hilarity

you have to go back

But Sup Forums eats up any low hanging shitty bait they come across and constantly derails threads.
Nothing encourages low quality shitposting more than that.

I'm not American but is this sarcasm? I've only ever seen videos of anti-Trump protestors smashing police cars and yelling about their feelings, and then unable to explain why Trump is racist and sexist when asked simple questions. Trump supporters seem pretty chill to me. I'm not surrounded by it, so maybe I'm missing something, but to foreigners it looks like Bernie supporters and second gen Mexicans are the ones bitching out.

Yeah, I'm saying Trump supporters pick the correct side, so he's right to say Trump supporters hate GB.

So what are Ghostbusters lovers? Hillary supporters? That's pretty damning.

>it's another trump supporter boogeyman episode

>daily reminder our next president will be based as fuck

I have to say this sounds very favorably for Trump’s supporters.

Sup Forums is welcome everywhere.
Sup Forums is always right.
Sup Forums hate is nothing but a symphony of butthurt from the likes of you.
So keep crying, my easily offended acquaintance. We turn your tears into gun oil for /k/.

From a 12-year old's standpoint, sure.

t. Tumblrina

Sorry, bro, I've clearly had too much to drink. I read "winning" as "whining" and I didn't understand what you meant by that.

Nice to know. You can tell us from an adult's standpoint in a fear years then.

Sup Forums was Sup Forums before you had even memed your first meme, boy. The two are inextricable.

Judd Apatow is a cunt and I hate him just like I hate Trump.

kek

Wrong.
Sup Forums=Sup Forums

No worries, if I were a cuck that sentence would also make sense.

But this movie is entirely racist and sexist.

3 white girls, 1 stereotypical token black and a fit, dorky hunk. Where's the asians and transgender?

Nah.

Just don't see it. You fucks keep taking the bait and turned what would have been a non event into an actual successful controversy. You faggots are to blame for this stupid faggotry

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>Trump supporter
>Bad
Pick One

The best thing Trump will do I show people how bullshit PC culture is and to stand you ground against this shit. Now Judd Jewatow will have support quality products with his money, instead of quick fixes

>Majority of people

Sounds about right

Trump supporters are basically "I want to watch the world burn XD" type guys right?

> this film is gonna suck but if you say it's gonna suck you're misogynistic.

Movieblob really wants to have his cake and eat it. The fat bastard

No they're pretty normal actually.

>muh trump bogeyman

Leftists are so pathetic

Except that it's mostly the supporters of the Democrats that burn and loot things.

Overseas user here. I hate it. But then again, most people here is stupid. Can't tell you for sure but my brother who I really love and is the one that usually takes me to see shitty movies has a shit taste and he hated it. So if my brother hates it most people is probably gonna hate it.

>people that hate Ghostbusters reboot are all Trump supporters

Trump’s victory confirmed.

Meant to reply to you, user

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered and shits up an art board episode

>taking my mum to see it for her birthday

What booze should I smuggle in lads?

It's pretty funny how easily triggered they are

Yeah I'm not American either, there has been no hype for this movie at all and every knows it will be garbage. Everyone knows Trump is fucked and to say someone is a Trump supporter because they dislike a shitty movie is completely retarded.

Snaps, tequila and a bit of rum
Good luck mate

>implying that Sup Forums isnt always right

I'm not a Trump supporter and I hate the movie

I want to go to that site to leave a comment, but I don't want to give them a click.

>the funniest people on Earth
There is no way he could say that with a straight-face.

How can you blame people for not liking a trailer where ALL the jokes fall flat?

Agreed, wise words user. SJW are going to give it 10/10 anyways. Feminism is at rise here and I dated a feminist wich would probably defend this movie. Shame on me

>funniest people on earth
>women
mutually exclusive

All you had to do was watch the trailer, say it looked like shit, and moved on. Instead YOU decided to make it into a big deal and are now dealing with the consequences. Fuck off.

Why don't you get your mum a nice present instead of a shitty movie?

The Sup Forums boogeyman is spreading! Liberals are having nightmares and seeing ghosts.

You have to go back.

President Trump shitting on the new Ghostbusters

>tfw you think the movie just generally looks awful not because of the estrogen on screen and you feel like America should go presidentless for the next four years

>he thinks tv discusses art

I cant wait until the movie is released so everyone can then shut the fuck up about it.

2/10 bait

I HATE MY MOM, A LOT.

Four female Ghostbusters simply aren't realistic. Only men are uniquely equipped to wield proton packs and analyze ectoplasm, a substance emitted by ghosts, WHICH ARE REAL. Women's hands are much TOO SMALL to hold a proton pack. GHOSTBUSTERS is supposed to be a COMEDY and WOMEN AREN'T FUNNY. And good luck getting audiences to believe that FOUR WOMEN could possibly do SCIENCE, much less in the same room without GETTING THEIR PERIODS ALL AT ONCE or snatching each other's weaves in a fight over a man. I watch television AND READ THE INTERNET. I know how women are.

I'M NOT A FUCKING IDIOT!

THIS IS A BETRAYAL. I can't believe Hollywood, a place that so often embraces novelty, would revisit a franchise THIS SOON after the first film was made and completely change the whole cast around and basically SHIT ON MY CHILDHOOD. GHOSTBUSTERS IS ONLY 31 YEARS OLD. HAVE YOU NO DECENCY? GET BACK TO MAKING MOVIES BASED ON COMIC BOOKS STARRING CHESTY WHITE GUYS! AND THE SKINNY THIRSTY BITCHES WHO ARE INEXPLICABLY ATTRACTED TO THEM! PLEASE!!!

WHEN I TELL YOU I THINK YOUR TITS LOOK NICE, IT'S A COMPLIMENT, YOU CUNT!

FEMINISTS HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING AWAY FROM MEN—world government, the US Congress, Fortune 500 CEO positions, cable punditry, Ghostbusters—and they won't stop until they've taken EVERYTHING. I'm all for equal rights, BUT COME ON.

>I would assume there’s a very large crossover of people who are doubtful ‘Ghostbusters’ will be great and people excited about the Donald Trump candidacy

I'm not a Trump supporter, and this guy comes off as a complete douchebag.

"If you don't support my movie you must be a Nazi?"

wtf kind of juvenile tantrum shit is this?

Fuck that guy. Didn't care about the movie before, but now I'm definitely not paying for this crap.