Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Swedefag here.

I could go for some MaX burgers now.

how much are you getting paid to do this? i really want to know.

Can I buy it for you?

Brb taking first flight to you, hungry af and only had half a bag of tater tots and franks red hot for dinner

Get me 20 piece chicken nugget with lots of ketchup, honey, and salt. Large of course I need that large fry. Also a filet-o-fish (just the sammich) and a large hi-c orange to drink. Thanks nigga

I'm not even shillin. The double quarter pounder at least in Canada is the fuckin shit. It's one of the best fast food burgers out there. That and the big Mac which no other restaurant has reproduced.

Nobody asks how much you get paid to suck dick or if you do it for free.
Don't be so rude.

Thats nothing, i can eat two mcdoubles only pickles, 20 pc nugget, large fries, large coke, and a regular reeses mcflurry in my sleep buddy

Not a patriotfag, but goddamn this burg chain beats McD's and Burger King by miles. Thick and juicy burgers.

I heard that 5 guys is great though. Also, Wendy's burgers and Whitecastle's sliders look great. Can any amerifag confirm?

That last one i just saw a minute ago and kek'd

It's a Royale with cheese. Get it right.

5 guys makes a pretty solid burger. White castles are eh at best. Wendy's is probably my go to fast food burger (don't really consider 5 guys fast food)

Amerifag here. Also this guy: White castle is bomb, wendys double baconators are to die for.

>Never had Whatabrger
dont get me wrong the quarter pounder is great but its got nothing on this tasty mother fucker

Man I haven't had five guys in a hot minute. Gonna see if a buddy of mine wants to go sunday

Scratch the tomatos lettuce and other shit, dont mind the cheese and im sold.

Wendys aint half bad kinda sad there arent any where I live

thats how i was when i was a kid i think a lot of places are kinda excessive with the amount of lettuce they put on a burger

The fucking Texas patty melt gives me wet dreams. I wish I still lived near a whataburger

>Gonna see if a buddy of mine wants to go sunday

That's fucking days from now. Who plans anything out that far, let alone a fast food burger?

I've heard a couple other anons say this as well. I always lived near one and they are pretty common. If anything I wish there was a hardees closer to me. Their burgs are fuckin amazing

I'm not a huge fan of really anything but bacon or pickles on a burger lol idk man I gotta agree with that though

Based trips never had the texas toast i only ever get the triple meat triple cheese

Hardee's/Carl's jr. Isn't bad but all there burgers have this kind of funny aftertaste that I'm not a fan of. That being said, they make some crazy good promotional burgers

Dude that sounds delicious and I never had one

heard about them but dont live near any

Those look like these local grill kiosk burgers you'll find all over europe. In other words, great.

Restaurant quality to quote my buddy. If anything for me its a great aftertaste, but I know what you mean.

I actually cooked today, just tossed whatever I found in my fridge. Came out pretty good.

Also, my phone autocorrected to the wrong form of their. I must commit seppuku for bringing shame to my family.

I didn't think there was near em til two years ago, my mom always took me there as a kid. Let me tell you, take red robins old style of burgers, its like that but hardees, so delicious af

Grab me a two snack wraps and a medium fry you nigger.

it all depends on the store. management and the people making the food
Wendy's Hardee's sucks where I live (Georgia). All made by niggers and white trash without teeth,

But Chick-fil-A and McD's are good, so is 5 guys

Not the poster you referred to but I've driven 3 hours just for a fast food burger before

carrot stir fry
and I thought I ate like shit

Hey chill out buddy, no one asked you to comment

Also, I could go for some Balkan čevapčići. Basically spicy lamb rolls in a lepinje bread. Great with tzatziki or ajvar.

I would go if i wasn't drunk already.

Forgot pic

Fuck off u a Wac Arnolds shill. I'm thinking arby's when I browse Sup Forums. I'm looking for those beef curtains.

Literally no one cares

Oh look at me, I have so much money I can eat at mcdonalds

Stfu

Do you know how they call a Quarter-pounder in Europe?

kek'd

I havent seen one of these threads for weeks

Yeah i only go to wendys to get their double baconator the rest of their food is dog shit.

Aww, dude. Double meat and cheese w/ large onion rings. Perfect amount of drunk/hangover food.

I'll take some Swedish fish with 9 cans of surströmming and a side of mcfries

Someone should inflate leafy's chin

I'll take a large double quarter pounder meal, sprite as the drink, a triple cheeseburger and 10 pack of nuggets thanks.

A 115 gram'r?

has anyone ever been to a checkers/rally's?? I'd probably rate just a little higher than Wendy's at least a my location

A 115 gram'r WITH CHEESE

One in my location I'm meaning to go to

Never tried the chain you're talking about, but can confirm 5 Guys, White Castle and Wendys are pretty much king. Hardees is up there with them too.

Love,
- Ameranon

My nigga.

There is no king but the Burger King. Ya'll niggas need to learn what real fast food is.

Hey I love burger king no disrespect

shut the fuck up underage b&

Burger King is where niggers and white trash go.

Max burger is fkn gross.

WOO WOO WOO WOO

...I am white trash. Whats your point?

It's not American, so that was kind of obvious.

My point is that your opinion is worthless to real people and kill yourself.

Thats not very nice. Don't make me call the cyber police on you. I have them on speed dial you know.

5 guys is the fucking shit. Easily my favorite burger chain. Better than In-N-Out by far

>Better than In-N-Out by far
Don't go triggering the braindead califaggots with things like facts. They'll just respond with hurr durr but in n out is cheaper. Typical niggers overly concerned with price.

What the fuck is the point of this pasta?

I personally prefer Good Burger

Literally the shit. Every time i eat 5 guys within the hour i have to violent defecate in the nearest toilet to the restaurant. I'm not just talking about your typical runs, im talking scorched earth, fucking end of days, Satan's murky river of human excrement. Like fucking floodgates bursting open, or the hoover damn being rigged with C4 and exploding while flooding everything in the path of the oncoming water fuck apocalyptic vision shits.

The only way they can say that is if they've never had both. The first time I was in the West coast and had In-N-Out I thought it was the shit.

Then i had five guys for the first time and it's a whole nother level. In-N-Out just tastes too... Sterile. And their fries are SHIT. Five guys doesn't give a fuck which is part of the appeal to me. You walk in, the grill is right there. They yell to each other "TWO PATTIES.". They put the juicy mess of a burger with cheese all over it in aluminum foil kind of half assed, cheese everywhere. GOD DAMN I'm hungry

I've literally never had that happen and I almost eat there every week. I'm talking double bacon cheeseburger. Jalapenos, onions, mustard, hot sauce.

I don't know what it is about it but every time i get rum bum in my tum tum fam. I prefer moes when it comes to higher tier "fast" food, which crazy enough doesn't give me the shits.

The only reason I go to Moe's is because they have queso and there:s not a Qdoba here. Chipotle is shit, and freebirds was decent but once I bit into a razor in a burrito from them and haven't been back. I think the one here just closed recently anyways. The workers started getting worse and worse and darker.

>leafy dickrider spotted

Like a literal razor? Like the sharp blade thing? What the fuck?

Yeah. I got it to go eat at work and I bit into it from the side luckily. I contacted the company and sent pictures and they didn't even offer to do anything like even a free burrito (not that I would eat it, it's just the principle.)

I don't think it was malicious because it was a small one that I read a lot of restaurants use to open bags or whatever. Although I was still active duty military at the time and in uniform so idk.

That's insane, both that it happened and the company did nothing about it.

5 guys burgers are the FUCKING SHIT!! plus u get free peanuts!

5 guys burgers are the FUCKING SHIT!! plus u get free pre phoenixes

Why do Americans skip plurals when ordering fast food?
20 piece nugget
Large fry

Sounds stoopid
Makes (you) sound stupid.

>Says user is stupid
>complains about how Americans talk on Sup Forums

k

\b\ is only hosted in America.
It's a Japanese image board owned by a Japanese man.

Us Texans "or at least close" have the best burgers on the planet.
Whataburger is the best burger chain.

>American image board
>Made by an American

Ok? So whats your point?

That was bought recently from an American. The ordering style is just part of the culture . there's a thousand things Americans say and speak in every state of the country that you'd never understand. So kys

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

I'm sorry I forgot everyone has manners on Sup Forums

dude max fucking suck

Babby's first bait?
The slashes aren't even correct you morans.

Not true. Fuck off.

ayy yo, if you got enough room after you eat that, eat a spicy mcchik for me. i moved from vegas too the middle of fucking nowhere and they dont sell em in this backwoods shit stain town