Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

This flaming bitch sold everything i owned, stranded me 1900miles from home. So n00dz dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/soc/thread/676808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats info ill blackmail the shit out of her. make her regret every being alive

Explain op. What happened?

im bored and cant sleep whats the story OP?

Crazy when they think they are hot but don't realize they're just a drunken fuck hole

come on let me blackmail her

So over the last year we'd been struggling. She started cheating on me via kik, snapchat, and would skip work to go fuck. She sold my car, and everything I own to help us move to Cali and start over. Well, about a month after being in cali she leaves. Takes our car, and drives back to MO. I made it back a month later, me being an idiot tried to get back together. Well 4 days ago, she stops talking to me because she suddenly is getting serious with somebody she works with. Shes turned my entire biological family against me, and refuses to let me see my daughters (who i haven with her)

Snap/kik Power_Grangers

Are you fucking stupid or just retarded?

I beleive i am both, after this lol.

>having kids with her
yeah you are stupid

whats her name and name of her parents

May wanna get dna testing done may not be his

Caitlan.

Tim, and Nichole.

Nichole was actually a craigslist whore at one point.

Im not on the birth certificates for that reason.

Someone track down OP and send him a pizza.

Alright - OP is not a sharp one. But that's no reason the kids should have to suffer through your idiocy and your wife's selfishness. You both may have fucked up your lives but that's no reason to fuck theirs.

I accept paypal.

Damn feel for this bro

Man.... ha.. so much joy in tbis post

The best revenge is success OP... just imagine in 5 years she finds out you're a millionaire or some shit

Yo... Snap chat hit from here... 4archive.org/board/soc/thread/676808

This seems pretty much fake to me. This chick/ Snapchat account was all over /soc

Yeah, shed post her snap/kik often to get people to send nudes to, she got the money to pierce her nipples from an user in exchange for nudes.

HAHAHA
SHES ON THE SAME WEBSITE IN THE CHUBBY GIRL APPRECIATION THREAD
LOL DUDE

Lactating while she was pregnant with twins. Dec 2015