What is Sup Forums's favorite way to ingest

What is Sup Forums's favorite way to ingest

da buddha vape attached to a bong. been my daily driver for a year now.

Bong tokes, edibles are second.

>2016
>not injecting the precious marijuanas

Fucking pled. I like mine in the ass

that looks like what comes out my navel when I remember to clean it

Nectar Collectar

Weed is very limited in terms of roa. Eat or smoke, or vape. Thats it, there is no discussion here.

Very nice man, I love drawing my da buddah through my D020-d, the hits were fucking amazing. I scammed some bitch and got a crafty, this thing is the tits.

Edibles. Seems to give more of a relaxing body high. Better for anxiety.

bong rips of quality herbage

Just picked up some shit and the nugs are completely fuckin' black and look real tasty.

Fuck all these college chads with there "jeebs"

>ingest
>weed
You put it in a piece of shit glass tube, you light it on fire, and then you breathe deep. It's not fancy, for fuck's sake.

What the fuck are you people even talking about.

It's hard not looking like a faggot trying to explain it, but to put it in basic terms, you can heat weed to an exact temp where it vapes the essentials off the plant, and you inhale that. You're left with brown weed, it tastes amazing, takes half the regular amount, and its healthier. A good vaporizer will cost a bit though, all those shitty pens are a fucking scam unless you're using dabs.

noice! yeah man I use a d020-d with my da buddah too. it's perfectly suited to it.

heroin

Whats your favorite dial setting anyways? I know they're kinda different, but mine at 9-11 o'clock is the perfect setting. I get the most flavor, and it makes the bowl last a hella long time. I've been hitting it dry recently to get that straight taste again.

through my anus.

I usually go for about 1 o'clock. Gets really fat, milky hits.

oh

Nice, theres a reddit board for this shit if youre into it. r/vaporents

Hey man, want to get into vaporizing weed so I can get high indoors

how does the high from vaporizing compare to combusting?

Every time I smoke pot, I feel like shit. I get a headache, want to sleep, lowered self esteem. I don't know whats wrong with me because everyone around me loves weed. Why does this happen to me Sup Forums? I take shrooms and acid just fine... I mean what does a good experience with weed really feel like?

I'm the same way. Weed makes me borderline autistic. I can barely speak, I get paranoid, anxious, and tired. Its just not for everyone

it used to be the same for me

i would only smoke around 10 times a year. started to enjoy it after i started smoking it everyday

Ive been vapin' lately. PAX2. its great cuz it takes work to get ripped and my tolerance is weak af, so when i actually smoke w people its like im crazy stoned teenager again. i dig it

It slows me down to the pace of the rest of the world. Everything isn't whirring by so fast anymore.

Saged, reported and called the cops

fuck man I wish I could get passed it.. come to think of it, it makes me spergy too

cutting it up and snorting it

Basic as fuck..

>ignore the old timestamp

dabs from a cheap pen lately but ive been gravitating back to bowls and joints lately. Too bad joints burn up so much weed so quickly.

Does anyone else have issues with edibles? I live in a state where its legal and bought some candies but they just didnt do it for me. I got high but it felt very clinical, none of the euphoria or body tingles.

the incline on that bowl gives me hints of a panic attack

vape bud with a box vape through my bongs. dabs aswell. anyone around 414 wanna dab
pic related

You're telling me. I always think shit is gunna fall out

theres i think 25% of the pupulation that have reactions like this. If you live in a state where its legal, just get the really weak stuff. That, or live with the fact that it just wont ever be a hobby for you.

It honestly feels like you dont care. kinda elated, floaty, and you feeel super obsessed with whatever you're doing, you could roll a cigarette in your hand for 10 minutes before feeling like you actually want to smoke it, rather then pull it out of the pack and immediately lght it. conversation flows freely, and you just don't have a care in the world.

Different user here, but I like it better. It's less hazy, tastes better, easier on lungs, and you can reuse the AVW to make edibles. I have previously owned a digital volcano, and a pax. Portables are a bit touchy but usually work well, if you have the freedom and $ for a volcano, it is incredibly worth it.

lmao yeah i fucked up when i was cropping it

414 here, possibly. Have some dank crumble. Applying for jobs though so can only take a hit once every other week really.

by combusting what do you mean? Bowls/bongs/joints/blunts?

depending on the strain, a good high imo is a feeling of euphoria, tingling in the nasal region and head (one time it felt like i had lint in between the wrinkles of my brain and i thoguht about cleaning it out for most of the night). You might babble on about nothing, or feel like youre babbling (since it fucks with your perception of time), or never talk whatsoever. Munchies have always been a huge part of it for me, but mostly every sense you have is hieghtened. Music sounds better, food tastes better, stories feel more relatable or emotional

but mostly you just forget stuff.

Vaporize
30€ Vaponic plus torch.
Boro glass, stainless steel, 100% medical silicone.
Great taste, pure vapor.
Only downside, it looks like a crack pipe.

>by combusting what do you mean? Bowls/bongs/joints/blunts?
yeah, actually burning the weed

Bubblers because I like to smoke outside or in the car. Im using my bong right now though

Are u rastafari?

like the other user said, its deff easier on the lungs after you get used to it, though i should clarify if you hit it out of a pen it's smoother, rigs are a different story. You can get pretty blasted vaping, it doesnt smell anywhere near as bad or strong, it tastes a fuck ton better, and its a little easier to ration it out, if you arent made of money.

That being said, as someone who has almost exclusivley vaped for the past 5 months or so, I miss bud. The high feels more natrual, the 'bad' taste and burning in your nose seems like an important aspect to the whole experience, and not having it takes away. I also dont feel nearly as euphoric when i vape, and even though i've had about 8 different strains in wax/concentrate/shatter/whathaveyou, I still havent found one that truly compares to dank, sticky bud.

Blunts, edibles and bong rips

I get my bf to smoke it and then suck it out of his dick.

who here /concentrates/?

just picked up this 9g slab of alien og.

By killing my lungs. I just broke my torch yesterday so I'm relying on my soldering torch until I get a new smoking one.

I tried that in bud form and hated it. Made me feel really skittish and jumpy. They have it at my shop in concentrate now but im iffy on it

jesus dude you're smoking bud, cant you just use a regular bic for that?

Lol nag man. The torch is for my wax. You can see the green rig in the pic. We call it the hulk. Touch for dabs, lighter fit flower.

Nah* for*

oh i didnt notice that, my bad

I also didnt notice your typos.

enema

Im in franklin. Id match you if you wanted to dab.

Grind up fine in coffee grinder, put resulting cannabis dust into edible algae capsules, and swallow.

with my mouth.

10gs live resin,

313 stoners: best dispo in town?

any 719?

fucking jelly.

smoking for 8 years, been dabbing for a month, been dying to try some.

Best vaporizer of 2016 shoot!
(I think I want to get a cape for wax and herb)

also, that looks like a gram.

Pure and direct

Blunts, papers, bongs, all the ingredients to make a high nigga pie.

None of that healthy shit. I'm a smoke purist

It's a real shitty picture here is a better one it's also pretty thick on the paper

cute doge

idk if anyone else with a box vape here has done this but vaping a bowl of dank bud with a big fat dab through a bong is a really fun way to get stoned aswell

Rosin dabs and rosin edibles.

Pinch a little bit in to some water, and then shake it up. Throw out the rest. Take a drop of that and put it in a cup of water. Repeat 20x.

inject it in to your eyeballz.

feels so good.

Tried this for the first time last Saturday. I don't think I can go back to dabs

Press your own rosin. No reason to dab BHO or buy expensive rosin from questionable nug.

BONGS

Through my lungs duh

I don't, because I'm adult with a life and responsibilities. I also don't need weed to feel whole.

lol bitchy fem boys

Do you huff butthash instead, then?

I'm old skool...still nothing like a good ol' bong.

Mah nigga. I only fuck with solventless nowadays though so icewax and live resin

my nigger. Crafty is best thing I ever bought

1. Bong/bubbler
2. Blunt
3. Grav bong
4. Vape/pipe
4.5. Dab
5. Joint

In that order. I love all of them though.

Do you even extract bru.
Either pled bait. Or you just know shit all about cannabis like a bitch

All the ways I've tried and how I rate them. I have tried edibles but it was a low dose and I didn't really feel anything.
Dabs>Bowls>Blunts>Joints>Pipes>Vape

right now partaking in purp obama

"Combusting" you have to smoke flower and in doing so you ingest all the carcinogens plant material and by product when burning a bowl or joint.
Where as vaping, youre ingesting a more pure, higher concentrate of THC extract and whatever the extract is suspended in. Oils/V.G/P.G. The highter youre thc potency. Usually its alot better and healthier.

Oh boy don't even try to tell me it's 'healthy'. Sure it's better than actually smoking but it's by no means good for your lungs.

Eating duh, after that vaping

Is it worth smoking the dry bud after? Like would it have any effect left?

>pop a pill
>smoke a bowl etc