Guy cuts you off, gets out, pulls gun, what do

Guy cuts you off, gets out, pulls gun, what do

Other urls found in this thread:

kgw.com/mb/news/osp-seeks-information-on-driver-who-pulled-a-gun-along-i-205/318053953
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plot twist, he looks like this faggots

>You're too much of a pussy to pull the trigger. Please, pull it. I'll own everything you've got while you're getting reamed by a huge nigger named bubbles.

> Fucking do it, bitch.

El Bumpo.

Not surprised a guy who drives that shitty SUV also CCW s

>Guy cuts you off, gets out, pulls gun, what do
Dumb ass pulled a gun on me in arm's reach. Asshole is my bitch.

he pulls a gun on me? he's already fucking dead. welcome to phoenix. everyone shoots first because our gun "laws" don't really exist. gtfo we're full

park my car on him

kgw.com/mb/news/osp-seeks-information-on-driver-who-pulled-a-gun-along-i-205/318053953

The video makes me want to hunt him

>shoots you right in the head
Good luck owning shit
Bullshit you'd be pissing your pants and crying

kek

His mistake. He's either getting slapped with his own gun or going to prison for murder. Either way I win.

Mfw, osp is "searching" for info
About him, took me 10 minutes to
Get this dipshits life story

Run that fucker over.

Get in the truck and run him over

really makes you think huh?

It's the ultimate show down, Gwagon pretty boy fag vs blue collar carhart diesel fag

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>enlisted in army
>blames brandishing on ptsd

Wanna bet?

>
>>shoots you right in the head
>Good luck owning shit
> (You)
>Bullshit you'd be pissing your pants and crying
Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

www facebook com/francepropertyg/

>trying this hard to be a badass on Sup Forums

Whatever you say Sherlock

>>trying this hard to be a badass on Sup Forums
>Whatever you say Sherlock
Working tomorrow. Sup Forums is a good survey.

Your Hot Pockets should be ready now in the microwave oven.

wouldnt mind both of them pulling guns and killing each other

tbhf

fuck him up

poop in his butt, opie

wow, so people like you actually exists

The harder you try the more I think you're a fatass neckbearded faggit in his moms basement. Have fun at work tomorrow kiddo, I got the day off.

>wow, so people like you actually exists
There are a lot of us on Sup Forums some are here for theater. Some here to recruit. Some are just drunk after a long duty time.

Use my own

>The harder you try the more I think you're a fatass neckbearded faggit in his moms basement. Have fun at work tomorrow kiddo, I got the day off.
There are now Turkey Dinner Hot Pockets. Enjoy.

Considering sending osp his info if they don't have it already

>Quote from man shot

talk it out, man.

This is now a meme
Congrats. You're 4chans faglord of the month. That's quite an accomplishment.
>Btw: in the scenario pictured, either guy would likely get charged with 1st degree murder if the other was shot and killed.

Just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself.

>This is now a meme
>Congrats. You're 4chans faglord of the month. That's quite an accomplishment.
Achievement made. Post like that Navy Seal shit. Enjoy!

tell him he's not gonna shoot me over road rage and put it away/stop embarrassing himself

pull katana

>Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

pull out my gun, shoot him

I'll take shit that never happened for 500, Alex

>lying on Sup Forums about how tough you are

k bud

Winning!

wow you are a massive fucking faggot holy shit.

I would step out of the car and calmly meet his gaze, walk towards him and when he pulls out his gun start laughing and say in a sinister way O boy ur in trouble now, as he looks confused at me I would start laughing again louder and louder until my laughing turns into screaming, the earths starts to shake and lighting will start. And than he will release that he never stood a chance against a sayian god...

I can't believe he still hasn't changed privacy settings on his fb. What a tool.

The only reasonable answer itt

Move to a civilised country where people don't carry guns in public.

It's spreading on /b like a wildfire, except unlike navy seal, this was some douchelord being serious
Many keks shall be had at this cancer

I don't think anybody knows it's him yet, state police are still looking for information

>Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the waifu to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp bigmac. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put tendies to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in the fye parking lot after a night of buying anime. People were throwing money at me to buy the manga. I kept the dvd and let him run back to sakura. Drove along the 13 into taco bell and then over 24 to avoid the trader joes since the neets would look for me that way. Threw the manga in the cumbox the next day.

Strike the pericardium 2, step and slide to his left and then swiftly proceed to hit both the temple and mental nerve

kek

Do exactly what this dude in the black did. Call out the guy for obviously being a pussy. By pulling a gun on me, I already know he is to much of a bitch to use it. Had this been Tyrone and his gang I might think different. But he looks like a rich kid who got his ass kicked all the time. So he decided he would become a man by getting a gun, but he is inherently a cuck. And because of this he wouldn't pull the trigger without actual provocation and he just wanted to be the scary person for once in his life
>tl/Dr he won't do it pussy

Pretty much this

>confirmed for underaged pussy who couldnt cc if he wanted to

Tru

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

Neither of you shreks know me. It is pretty easy. Make shrek contact. Engage a shrek. Get him interested in shrek. The shrek in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the shrek's cock to him. His hand breaks after his shrek is twisted. No discharge. Move other shrek to grasp shrek's cock. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put shrek's cock to his forehead. Then the perp is shrek's bitch. Last time was in the swamp after a night of watching shrek. People were throwing money at me to kill the shrek. I kept the shrek's cocks and let him run back to the swamp. Drove along the 13 into Dulock and then over 24 to avoid the dunky since the shrek bangers would look for me that way. Threw the shrek dvd in the swamp the next day.

Kek

Headbutt

Do it

I'd pull out my cock to distract him and then when his gaze was averted I would grab his gun and throw it away then.... I would own the bitch and his anus

Do it faggit

>It's spreading on /b like a wildfire, except unlike navy seal, this was some douchelord being serious
>Many keks shall be had at this cancer
k

Aren't you the same guy who graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals?

you seriously can't help yourself, can you? you are such a massive fucking faggot holy shit dude.

no.

Oh my God it's Jackie Chan!

he is already awful close to the bald faggot
a gun is effective at more than 4 meters of distance

is this you?

I was in the navy, alright

Hahaaha

Laughed way too hard at this

do it already.

One recent review gave me keks

Wow
You're such a faggot

just keep driveing retards, over him if neccessary

yes.

I was the biker in the ass-less chaps on the right

In

Continue driving, you never said he stopped in front of me.

Is this one of them 4chin raids Ive been hearing about?

Post this:

>grab his hand and gun, disarming him
>tell him to get on the ground
> tell him he should be shot for wearing a black belt with those brown shoes.

neither? You quoted one reply and two answers to OP.
Who's the other guy that doesn't know you?

Let's just make this a raid thread,fuq this douche nugget

The other guy was just some faggot who had to get schooled, Tryone

It's called nunya.
Nunya mothafuckin business bitch

*Mario's voice* Here we go!

call cops. get away from dude and just play it safe, get his license plate and make and model of car. take him to court and all that shit.

if im feeling especially cunty i try to find out where his house is then fuck with him more, such as mess with his family, take a crap on his car and send him photos in the mail.

>take him to court
>have great case against him
>fuck it all up by shitting in his car and leaving your dna and fingerprints behind

>>Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the phallus to him. His hand relaxes after his cock is twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp the base. Kneel down to knock him around. Put tip in your mouth. Then the perp is making you a bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to finish off the nigger. I kept the condom and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the condom in the bay the next day.

Wow, CM Punk really isn't taking his loss well.

Easily disarm him with my martial arts skills. Tell him to get on his knees and beg for mercy. As he's cowering like a bitch I'll shoot two of his tires out. Remove his magazine and eject the bullet thats chambered. Hand him his gun back and continue on my way to my dojo for more training. I promise he'll be a respectable driver for the rest of his life. Hell I'll even give him my business card. Maybe hell find that training martial arts is better than some pathetic gun

you irl

I would hope that I could pull my CCW out and shoot him first but in reality, I'm going down shit creek in a boat that leaks.

Damn, this thread is full of martial art experts and ninjas.

If he's standing that close to me holding the gun like that, i take his gun and shoot him with it.