Which country of the Americas has the best BBQ?

Which country of the Americas has the best BBQ?

And why is it Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

bocusedor.com/tamas-szell-is-crowned-best-european-chef
youtube.com/watch?v=6SqT2ujXsBU
youtu.be/ikutCJd13cM
guiadasemana.com.br/sao-paulo/restaurantes/estabelecimento/churrascaria-costela-dourada-cambuci
tripadvisor.com.br/Restaurant_Review-g303506-d1084249-Reviews-Estrela_do_Sul-Rio_de_Janeiro_State_of_Rio_de_Janeiro.html
deepask.com/goes?page=Confira-o-valor-dos-salarios-e-remuneracoes-pagos-pelo-mercado-de-trabalho-do-seu-municipio
custodevida.com.br/ranking-capitais/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like uhhmmm try again sweetie?

Can ArgieBurgers even compete

But it's Argentina

No, they can't

Argentina

Definitely Brazil.

Isn't Argentina famous for charring their stuff black?

nice try, proxy gauchos.
you cannot hide the truth behind your masquerade

>other countries in charge of meat eating

>churrasco gaúcho
Top kek, this kind of barbecue is a Rio-SP thing, gaúchos roast their meat in pits.

is there any logical reason why Uruguay is not a region of Argentina

It would make more sense being a region of Brazil, as they once were.

120.2 KG meat per capita?
be glad you don't drink that much beer. your sewers might explode.

No. Don't say it out loud, tho. You'll get millions of (you)s from Brazilians obsessing about it

Guess I typed too slow

Just ignore the image name, i didn't notice it when i downloaded the image

USA USA USA

Uruguay is Argentina's Austria

topkek

>naked chicks
>free meat
Add some drinks and I'm all in

Uruguay is South America's Belgium.

Me on the background

I've had Brazilian BBQ in NZ of all places. The staff keep bringing out skewers of meat until you can't eat any more. It was just tits.

I have been to all the countries and i'm from a part of chile where Butcheries areopen at 7 AM, before the bakeries open, so i'm not afilthy santiaguino that only eats meat when the national team is playing. I go to argentina 3-4 times a year to visit family or just for the weekend

America.

BBQ is not the same as grilling or swords.

Brazil is fine but its not top tier.

Pork = murrika, by far, no country comes close to their preparations
Lamb, goat = Argentina, it's not even a contest, the best in the world
Beef = Depends, if you like rare it's southern chile, if you don't it's Uruguay with Argentina pretty close. IMO Uruguayans are the best, but it's mostly personal choice.

Brazil has great meat, but the use of swords in everything including sausages is just retarded, i get it it looks cooler. but SUCKS on smaller cuts.
Now whohas the best sausages?

In my opinion southern Argentina. Pork sausages in BA and Montevideo are meh.

No

Yeah, Rodízios are fucking great.

They've become fairly popular here.

We have the best meat in the world, every single part of the animal is the best.

But it doesn't stop there, sometimes it's not about the quality of the meat but the one who cooks it and we also happen to be the best at that.

>unironically eating anything that comes out from the americas

there is a good reason why EU regulations wont let in 90% of their "food"

>Hungery

Do they eat skittles?

bocusedor.com/tamas-szell-is-crowned-best-european-chef

Our entire country is a natural grassland and while we do employ technology in other areas we rarely feed weird shit to our animals.

For the most part we stay "outdated" while other countries do a lot of artificial shit

>argentinian chickens
not even once

m&m's

>there is a good reason why EU regulations wont let in 90% of their "food"
Yes, because otherwise France and the Netherlands would have to compete with superior food.

Because our products are better

>go to churrascaria with my family near the volkswagen factory
>german workers are there slightly drunk and with a red face (classic)
>little brother goes to bathroom
>really "sleepy", he bumps their table unintentionally
>german man screams while laughing, with a very thick accent
>"MENINAAA, A GENTE BEBE VOCE FICA BEEEBADO?
>their sides are gone
>my sides went to andromeda

I usually go to a churrascaria in brazil since I was a little kid, why is it that Alemaos are always the ones that own those places?

And yeah they always have the red face.

By the way, they buy our meat since brazilian meat is hard and dry.

>your economic protectionism somehow makes our food worse
wowzers I didn't even notice before that I get sick every time I eat meat thank you based Hungery

We do, if i weren't a poorfag i'd go eat in rodozios every week.

Alemães are meat lovers, they own some churrascarias in São Paulo too. Not sure why tho.

>By the way, they buy our meat since brazilian meat is hard and dry.
Oh, didn't know that. Is it because your land is "flatter", so the bulls don't get too muscular?

It's the other way around, more muscle, the harder.

Too fancy.

Meat is meat, they come from the same type of cows.

That's not how it works

That's extreme poverty tier.

Every family BBQ i went there was at least one of the barrel BBQ, they're cheap as fuck.

>mocking traditional churrascos de gato
Pleb

Now THAT's cool.

That fire is too strong

2/10 would give to my dogs

>2/10 would give to my dogs
Yes, your mom would probably like it indeed.

LMAO, REKT.

El asado BoliviANO
youtube.com/watch?v=6SqT2ujXsBU

>the way the meat is distributed
>the fire that high
>that shit-tier looking meat

Jesus fuck, these people should get hanged.

South Amrican steak houses (Argentine, Brazilian, Uruguayan) have become something of a novelty here. The difference with our traditional ones is they charge more for overcooked or ridiculously uneven (chared outside/rare inside) non traditional cuts which tend to be hard/fibrous, greasy or just plain weird (what's with the connective tissue on vacio?) really the best thing about them is the sides, the empanadas and chorizos, but they're not worth it ultimately getting inferior meat.

Our traditional steakhouses other than having a few originals like Arrachera are basically a mix of American and French, I personally lean toward the latter (I'm a big fan of tenderloin) but on the issue of who's better in the Americas the US wins by far, they can cook a steak right and it's choice meat not the parts around it as South Americans get creative because of their export industry.

I'll have a T-bone or a Sirloin over a bife anyday.

ese es el famoso asado hecho a "punta de llama"?

interesante...

i don't even fucking care anymore all of these pictures make me hungry

Carma is a bitch ;D

some nice bbq going on.
me eating the ribs.

this.

That is a nice barrel

Here the normal thing its the brick grill, and a smaller barrel grill to use when you are with just a few more people

Enjoy your mad cows

>not vertical so it can double as a smoker

Informative post.

Really depends on the amount of people. If it's just you and a few friends, the smaller one is perfect. Not if it's your whole family + friends, then the brick one is necessary. Like pic related.

Well, BBQ as in meat with ketchup and vinegar, you will only find it on USA and some parts of northern México.

Now, the best meats on the continent are in Argentina, Uruguay and some parts of south Brazil.

I've never seen one desu.

But i think there are some here as well.

>Or like pic related

Fix.

>meat
C'mon pallie pal... We can do better than that.

youtu.be/ikutCJd13cM

Is food poisoning common in Latin America?

Not in the southern cone.

>argentina
>meat

lmao you fucking assholes Argentina is overwhemengly and mostly Amerindian so we cook to the perfection AMERINDIAN FOOD only. That's just natural because we have high quality AMERINDIAN ingredientes and we, argentines, cook it just like our 100% AMERINDIAN ancestors.

The best meat is in Brazil and Uruguay because they are white and european ergo red meat lovers.

Leave us alone and just remember that ARGENTINA IS ONLY SKILLED AT EXCLUSIVELY AMERINDIAN CUISINE.
You faggots.

Nope.

top 5 bbqs:
1.brazil
2. argentine
3. colombia
3. uruguay
4. mexico or peruy

Argentina, and this is why: there's good meat almost anywhere, unlike Uruguay who has excellent meat but sells it to the first world leaving the worst for the local market.

We should be, but britbongs did their shit and invented Uruguay to weaken Argentina and Brasil.

So much delusion.

It's so shocking to see people in other countries eating in rodízio because it's really expensive here.

read this you panamanian piece of shit, I don't know where the argetnina meat meme comes from, asshole.

50 reais por pessoa num rodizio decente, onde você mora cara?

If you and your friends/family are poor, yes.

Não sou ele.
>50 reais por pessoa num rodizio decente
Aqui você não acha nada por menos de 100.
t. Rio de Janeiro.

>Aqui você não acha nada por menos de 100.

Thats cheap.

For people in Rio, yes, can't say the same about the rest of the country.

guiadasemana.com.br/sao-paulo/restaurantes/estabelecimento/churrascaria-costela-dourada-cambuci

>Rodizio on week 30R$
>Weekend 40R$

You're either very poor or they're ripping people off.

Chilean pork is bretty gud, but their beef is oddly dark and chewy. nothing compares to argie or uruguayian beef.

>very poor
There is nowhere in my posts where it is implied that I'm poor, quite the opposite.
>churrascaria-costela-dourada-cambuci
Top kek. No wonder it is so cheap, they must roast cats. I was talking about good food m8:
tripadvisor.com.br/Restaurant_Review-g303506-d1084249-Reviews-Estrela_do_Sul-Rio_de_Janeiro_State_of_Rio_de_Janeiro.html

>what country has the beat meat in lat-
>brazil does it better lol

>what country has the best bbq...

>what country has the best dulce de lech-

>what country has the best tango in-

>what country is better at soccer in-

>what country has the best landscape in latam-
>brazil has them lol

>what country has the most beautiful girls in lata-
>brazil has them lol

>what country makes the best mate in-
>brazil lol

>wh-
>brazil lol faм

every time

70 reais here in Minas. I'm also make only 1000 reais a month, so I can't burn money.

Glad you understand.

Then they're ripping people off, because Rodizio at 100R$ per person it's literally impossible.

Even Churrascaria Sergio Reis had a promotion of 20R$ per person a few years ago.

:^)

Lool

Nah, that's bollocks, a kilogram of good meat costs more than that anywhere in Brazil.

All barbecue restaurants here are either """""""texan"""""" or """"""argentinian""""""

If i'd guess i think it had to be a certain amount of people anyway.

My point stands, 100R$ per person is bullshit.

>My point stands, 100R$ per person is bullshit.
It doesn't. Those restaurants usually have top tier buffet, you can even go there and don't eat meat at all.

ikr, feels good to be #1

Meat rodízios are around 50 here and pizza ones are 28, you're getting ripped off senpai.
That's what happens when you live in a touristic meme city with no wages and quality of life to back up the tourist prices.

That's why most of our meat is argie or uruguayan.
And thatsalso why i said southern chile. In Santiago,la serena, viña etc chances are you are testing American beef,if it's chewy its usually american.

I don't eat chilean beef is if not from a butcher. Supermarket stuff is crap. Our pork is usually good in all the country, but you are absolutly right about the beef,is a hit or miss. For carpaccio and crudos we only use chilean tartar grade beef tho

Texas

>We should be, but britbongs did their shit and invented Uruguay to weaken Argentina and Brasil.
does that mean urgayians love brits? :3

Top kek stupid Jeca, Rio has the highest average wages in this whole country.

Nah, i went to some Churrascarias with Top-tier meat and they weren't that expensive. The most expensive one that i ever went was 70R$ and their meat was superb.

Except it doesn't.
deepask.com/goes?page=Confira-o-valor-dos-salarios-e-remuneracoes-pagos-pelo-mercado-de-trabalho-do-seu-municipio

You do have the highest cost of living though.
custodevida.com.br/ranking-capitais/

>And why is it Brazil?
I think both Rio Grande do Sul and Uruguay make good churrascos (or "fogo-de-chão" as we call it), but that might be from my own bias. Colombian and Australian steak are also equally as good, from my own experience. Most people believe there's a secret sauce or cooking method, but the real technique is actually on how you kill the animal. If you kill the animal right after the hunt it will have adrenaline and bunch of other chemicals in its bloodstream that will roughen up the meat and make it rubbery. You must wait a couple hours until the animal has calmed down before you can kill it swiftly by the throat (degola).

The cooking technique was inherited by Charruás and Minuanos. Nothing too difficult to learn.

>We should be, but britbongs did their shit and invented Uruguay to weaken Argentina and Brasil.
You have no idea what you're talking about, I wouldn't even call you an Uruguayan. Do you even who Manuel de Rosas was and what he attempt to do? He tried to conquer Uruguay and territories from the Empire of Brazil (today Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina) to unify Banda Oriental under his regime. Britain has literally nothing to do with it.