I need some help so I'm asking some hopefully kind strangers on Sup Forums:

I need some help so I'm asking some hopefully kind strangers on Sup Forums:

Could someone send me $ to my paypal?

I'm 20 years old with over $800 in debt at this moment. I've got $250 due to verzion, $300 maxed out credit card, I owe $200 for car insurance, and my bank account is currently overdrawn $77 dollars due to automatic payments being charged to my account when I didn't have the balance in the first place to cover it. I've just recently began a new job and won't see a paycheck for 3 weeks, but luckily the first paycheck will be super fat and could cover all of my debt, but I'm also facing eviction by October 7th, so that's sort of another bridge that I have to cross. I'm sure some people have it worse than me, but I really don't wanna spend the next couple of weeks worrying about debt and money, as i'm currently at the beginning of my final semester of school and I feel like the only thing that's been plaguing my mind lately is money, but i'm confident that once all of my debt is taken care of and I can just focus on school and saving money I'll be much happier and far less depressed than I am right now.

my paypal e-mail is [email protected].

I don't really know what I can offer in return. here's my soundcloud, i make really shitty music and hopefully that's payment enough soundcloud.com/deathadder1

I understand pal. It's tough getting started in life. I've been blessed. Just sent you $5,000. It's a long term no interest loan. Someone did the same once for me. Good luck my friend.

OP here is till dont receive anything

Are you down syndrome? REEEEEEEE

this would be a legitimate life changer if it was true lmao. i checked though, so ya got me

PayPal just bounced it back. Stand by.
I'm very serious son.

bumping because im curious if this will actually get anywhere

i see you m8. crashing OPs chances of actually getting help

same economic condition, different way.
It's hard out there, fuck...

Something about verification? Just send me you Bitcoin address - it will save the PayPal fee anyway.

type me an e-mail if you're being serious right now and we can talk

you Aussie jerks - unless you want to help the kid out and send a few bucks - butt out "mate"

Just post the BTC address... Up to you

>Butt out
My ribs

The trips has spoken,we must send to OP ribs

Ok Pal HUGE mistake. You have zero idea how bad you just missed out. Good Luck in your endeavors.

You'll still be in debt here's an idea, get rid of your over expensive car you fuckwit, get a loan pay the bills, get rid of your credit card and move to the woods. Problem solved.

Similar situation. In debt and without a car because the frame snapped (thanks, rust)

Hope things get better for you OP.

Then you live with all the animals in harmony and you sing disney songs

Sir this isn't about me. You black NIGGER.

well my car insurance is only $50 a month but i've neglected it for 4 months is the thing

Ok just sent. Screenshot this guys - the day a poor user got a little help from /b

>Black Nigger
Supposing there's white niggers ?

Obviously you've never seen a wigger

my insides

I just $300. Your story moved me.

Money to cover the bills sent + a little more so you can relax this weekend,check in a minute or two

ITT: people fucking with the OP

$800? That ain't that bad. Now when you're 16k in debt because you ended up having a medical emergency that dropped you from doing shit for two months so you missed school and have to pay it all back because you didn't attend classes, then that's bad.

If everybody gives him a penny, he'll realise we're dicks

Thanks guys. I've received enough to catch up on my bills. I won't let you down. If you send a little more I'll give you pictures of my gf's 18-year-old puffy vagina.

Really? People actually paid you? What??

OP here, no. lol

You little racist fuck. The guy that just sent you $ $5,023 is black. Yes I am a Nigger. A Nigger that helps run a 250 million dollar hedge. You need to re-evaluate why you are in your current position.

You know OP,it's been rough for me too.I started in Brooklyn,my father gave me a small loan of 1 billion dollars

Would now be a good time to get into watermelon in a big way?

One billion pffft, why dont you just make a number up? One gajillion dollars, what a gip

bump

I too had a rough start in life - as I said I am a nigger. I grew up in a very part of town. I remember as a young teenager getting jumped by a bunch of bangers out for trouble. My mother (rip) sent me to live with my uncle out in Cali. I made my fortune out here. I may be rich.. A middle aged prince of LA but at heart I'm still that young kid from Philly.

OP people don't give hand outs they give hand jobs, that might be your only solution.

Get evicted, crash with friends until you can get back on your feet, they should understand and in 3 weeks pay your bills and find another place u silly

Sent ;)

Hey OP, i've been where you are before and it isn't pretty. I know how hard it can be tof work full time and go to school. I graduated 4 years ago with my a nursing degree and make bank. Seeing as I'm single and have alot of disposable income I'll be happy to make your day becuase I know you will appreciate it. I'll send you 50 bucks, I just need your routing number and your credit card info so I can transfer money to you.

/B is such a gathering place of losers and sad stories. I always cry myself to sleep thinking about all the little NEETS out there who are a cunt hair from getting cut off from their ability to "wing it" through life. OP you sir I will miss most of all.

Man Nurse = faggot.

Hey don't make fun of male nurses I'm sure he makes plenty of bank on his off time sucking cock for cash.

Your correct sir I retract my comment. I guess it is possible to be a male nurse and not suck cock. I bet my left nut he has held many dicks in his hot little RN hand.

>$300 maxed out credit card
>$300 maxed out
>$300

Wow, OP. You're a bitch.

This

That being said I'll send op his $300 bitch money, seeing as I make that in a day. Check your paypal op.

Your doing Gods work user.

Wait a minute - you only make $300 a day?What fucking chain gang you working in nigga?

It pisses me off to think about Rich people. They get to live without worrying about bills, they don't have to work and can have anything they want that money can get them.

spotted another bluff