Hi guys i need help with my math homework which is the correct answer?

hi guys i need help with my math homework which is the correct answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SHK4J392rI
iqnavi.net/test/index.php?test=LS30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck is this shit

ill give you a hint

i dont think its answer number 5

The only pattern I see is 8 are colored in the first one, 4 in second, 4 in third, 8 in forth, leading to me think that 4 should be colored in the 5th one, but none of the answers have that. Good luck Sup Forumsro

I can with almost 100% certainty its not 3 or 4.

Most likely is 2 or 6

I can say with 100% certainty it is number 3

wait, whyy ?

its def not 3.

Its number 4 because it follows 2 different patterns, every other one has the tip filled fully in, and it follows the pattern of 8 shapes, 4 shapes, 4 shapes, 8 shapes.

Number 4 would fit into the pattern of the fully filled in sides, as would number 6, however none of the options would fit into the number of shapes pattern, I would ask your instructor for a bit of help if need be, or if you have friends ask one of them that may have already figured it out.

Now op I do charge $8.00 an hour so I expect that 75 cents that it took to type this up in the mail soon

nah bitch if i go into class tommorow and my teacher says im a stupid shit for getting this wrong im not paying you jack

I'm not convinced with your logical reasoning.

btw why do you think the answer is numero 6?

well nigger, what class is it for and what grade are you in, as if you are in college I guarantee your professor doesn't give a fuck. I can speak from experience that we are not paid enough to even come close to giving a shit about some kid getting a problem wrong

It's 5

The inner highlighted must always point away from the outer highlighted.

Answer is 2.

2, thank me later

uhgghhh im triggered brb gotta go to safe space, thanks for input tho

at least you tried

this is hard

If you guys can figure out the logical sequence between each example and explain why this number is correct, then you are actually a genius.

If you can't, you're probably autistic.

nigger that applies to 2 3 4 and 6 you autistic shit

LOL

nice fallacy you got there mang, its fucking amazing how functionally retarded you are.

The answer is 2

Look at the relationship between inner and outer shaded regions.

Its definetly 2

This autismo doesn't understand the word ALWAYS.

Calling me an autistic shit when you're one blind ass bitch.

I give the answer and suddenly everyone is Einstein fucking A+.

that there looks like an IQ test question more than a math test

im op, it seems like most of you are agreeing the answer is number 2? anyone wanna argue against that?

I would say 6, they always have the same number of shaded on the inside as the outside, which eliminates all but 1 and 6, and the inside ones are always in pairs, which eliminates 1.

In the sequence a abcd there's not enough to work out the pattern fully, but here's what I've got.

A and c and b and d seem to be pairs. The coloured but is filled in between the coloured bits in the previous one. This doesn't help as e may be the start of a new pair. There is a total number coloured of 8-4-4-8 but this seems incidental to the former fact. There is no specific rotation pattern visible, however the direction of line of symmetry of the coloured bits in outer and inner star bits is 1/5 left, 1/5 right, 1/5l, 1/5r (or vice versa you could say) and this is the only identifiable pattern represented in an answer (4).

So I'm saying 4.

this first grade math is from china

It's 6, there is a pattern where each inner red shape corresponds with an outer one, and only 6 follows the pattern

Nigga I already fucking told you the explanation, shit you need a fucking diagram or something?

fellow negro brother, it seems like the other people think it is 6

Woah, watch that ego, faggot. I was looking at patterns, not answers. Besides, many answers were given. If we choose that it wasn't because of you, special snowflake.

It's a reflection across the axis of the bottom right point of the star

It's not that the inner region is "pointing away" it's that they never have a connected inner and outer region shaded at the same time (and every figure has at least one inner and outer region shaded). Every one of those answers except 2 breaks these rules.

You watch that tiny dick nigger, if you don't have an explanation nut the fuck up and fuck off.

Nigga

second that!

I was post i'm not sure why u think u were first

2 OR 6.

Bitch when you dont know shut the fuck up.

Might as well say 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6.

OP here, i'll wait a bit and let you guys dicusss this further

then i'll disclose an important rule that is present in this question that may make this a bit clearer

I agree.

You wait until now to disclose an important rule.

Fuck this shit i'm out.

raqe quit

Not convinced by any other explanations so far, feeling more confident it's 4

As I stated before, you, and not me, are the "bigger ego than brain faggot". I don't need anonymous recognition. I just wanted to know if I deducted correctly. Now go and ask your mum how smart her little pumpkin is and leave adults continue this thread.

Jesus shit get a load of this nigger.

Fuck's sake give us all the info OP, that's really bad etiquette

If you were withholding info you need to declare it in op

It's 3. Anybody who says anything different is baseless and needs to get on my level.

4, you're all autists

>Hey guys, I'm actually a real adult

That was probably not OP, he was probably an imposter, and it's 6

Did I hurt your feelings, faggot? Were you unable to make a single friend, even on the interweb? I'd say I'm sorry, but you looks over average, you'd probably know I don't give a single fuck about your feelings. Just like anyone on your school.

Why struggle, answer is simple mine friend

You alternate between rotating the inner circle two positions counter clockwise and two positions clockwise to make connecting patterns. The only star that would follow that rule is number 5

... and I totally have autism

alright these two have the right idea, but heres a catch

the inner parts move twice to either right or left depending on where they are positioned, where it ultmately lands after moved twice is what corresponds to the outer part - see example 1, inner moves twice to the left, outer is where it is landed after you moved it

example 2 goes right two times instead, noticed the difference in where the inners are placed for example 1 and 2 and why they both move in a different direction.

this rule is present in the other examples too, but 6 doesn't have the rule present, however it is the only that seems most logically correct

Explain your answer or your post is worthless. The correct answer is 2 for reasons already given itt unless you've got a better explanation.

Hahaha this beta faggot. Triggered man?

Stop self projecting.

It's 4.

The top 2nd one, and top 3rd one is a shifted half of the first but the 4th is a shifted full, which means the top 5th is probably a shifted half.

This is the correct answer to our struggle against the corrupt capitalist ruling class, but not the correct answer to this puzzle.

It's number 5. 100% certain. Massive autism here

rather than right and left, i mean clockwise and counter clockwise

Looks like I nailed it.

so basically, what im trying to say is that it is in fact not number 2. inners only have 2, outers have 4. when you move the inners, it doesn't correspond to the outers, either.

This

Triggered.

I bet you don't even realise you're replying to different people.

4 because each time time they fill in 8-4-4-8 if the next number is 4 then it will require 2 parts of the inner shape to be filled in & to from the outtermost sections. Could be wrong, but it's my best guess.

Doesn't make sense since the outer rotation pattern doesn't fit with 1 or 2

Sure thing. Will you now post the bad shopped reply image where you take off the (you) from one of the answers or something? Come on, kid! You're not that smart, no matter what your mamma told you.

This is bait.
The original have a giod answer in #5.
It has ti have the same number of inner and outer colored pieces in a way that if you move the inner ones they match up perfectlly with outer; and also they may not touch any on the original position.
Also it should be a total of 4 colored pieces.

It's a reflection

Holy shit this kid lmao.

Hey famalam imma play this for your internet REKT funeral.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SHK4J392rI

Forgot to mention that it only moves 2 times as sole of you said.

How's your 12 years going?

When you try your best but you don't succeed...

how the fuck does this have anything to do with math? are you sure you're not in the autist class at the end of the hall?

You guys are cringey as fuck

Seconded

guys guess what

the answer is number 5

Like this answer. No answer gives that here though, apart from 6 but it's already lined up. So op is a shop of a real question?

Yes he is, cant find the original, but thats how it is.

it is shopped of the photo?

photo shop?

#6. If you number the inner NNE segment as #1, and go clockwise around, #1 matches up with the W-most outer segment going counterclockwise. (example 1 has 2, 3, 8 and 9 set; 2nd has 3 and 4, etc.) #5 would also be an acceptable answer, but that's less good than #6.

op here, give the earth science test a try

iqnavi.net/test/index.php?test=LS30

Based on this pattern, #4 is the only viable option. I haven't looked into the inner part yet, but none besides 4 match the pattern for the outter part.

the answer is number 1 bro, you're wrong

5 does give that option. Rotate the inner circle two places counter clockwise and everything lines up.

i would say so too. the changing patterns look right.

tldr; outter pieces move 1 space clockwise per turn no matter what, bottom shows first, top shows second, then both show again.

Well, can't argue that, nice job user.

6 for sure. Only 3, 4 and 6 cover 2 triangles not covered above, but 3 and 4 break the convention of equal numbers of inner and outer filled triangles.

There are two patterns going on. First look at the pentagon in the center of each star. In the first one, the shaded parts end in the point of the pentagon, in the second they make a flat side, in the third they make a point, in the fourth they make a flat side, so in the fifth they should make a point.
Then look at the points of the star. In the first, the whole point is shaded. In the second only half of the point is shaded, third is full, fourth is half, so fifth should be full points.

So it would either be 4 or 6, but all four symbols in the pattern so far have been asymmetrical on every axis) so that eliminates 6 (symmetrical along the line from top left to bottom right).

I stopped when I realized his age. Don't worry

Why is 2 as likely as 6? They both abandon a pattern present in the training set, but 6 makes it so every triangle is filled at least once by the complete set. 6 has more cool properties overall.

Figured out the inner part follows the same pattern except it moves counterclockwise instead of clockwise. Therefore #4 doesn't make sense because the inner part doesn't follow. Because of the fact that there is no option with 1 hiding on the inner part, i have to assume that the pattern calls for nothing to be hidden for the 5th turn since theres not an option that would allow for the pattern to continue. With the assumption of nothing hiding on turn 5, #6 fits the pattern.

This illustrates nothing. Explain.

sorry for so many separate posts.
TLDR; based on the pattern (and 1 assumption hehe xd) its #6.
If its not 6, there is no answer.