Where did I go wrong Sup Forums?

Where did I go wrong Sup Forums?

Knew this girl in high school. Saw her at a local college we attended and kissed her on the cheek and it made her laugh. She thought I was funny but idk whats going on now.

just become gay, you'll find a boyfriend in no time

Just keep making her laugh .. Seems like she's into you

I'm going to guess it is because you are a nigger. Who uses 'fam" to speak to someone?

i'm latino

this

even worse

You're being to needy... Just tell her you had fun last time and would like to meet up with her in person again

> can't talk on the phone

> asks for her number anyway

Fucking idiot

Saving pics for future cringe thread

Niggers are mostly worse than spics are tbh, at least spics work harder than those fucking niggers.

she's latina

"Hey (Girl's name) no problem. Can I have your number so we can chat sometime? Good luck on your exam."

Not rocket science.

What's her Kik, I'll put in a good word for you user.

don't even know if she has one

you asked if she were single. dude. gotta just say "wanna fuck". don't bother with any extra shit. and dont say fam you fucking niglet

good advice here

The desperation is palpable

This but ask if she does anal too

You should have just messaged her your number after you asked if she was single.

Asking her to talk on the phone was kind of weird

wait a couple days. , yes days, say hey, if she responds message her your number, don't say anything about it, just the number.Let her text you, don't ask to talk on the phone, ever. Just text her back, once and only once.
Then wait for her to text you, then reply once and only once.
If she texts you consistently and frequently, then she's interested and then maybe you can call her one evening unannounced just go say hi

you lack game.

you dont ask a girl if you can call her

you simply drink a 26 of vodka and call her pissdrunk and confess your feelings

yourwelcome newkid

Are you retarded? He is texting her - clearly he already has her number

Are you fucking retarded? that is a facebook chat

how are you txting her without her number?

it's facebook messenger

>has never seen the giant phone shaped icon that lets you call people over facebook chat

git gud

Tell her you wanna hear how she sounds like and that talking is more personal than texting. It makes life happier.

I thought guys were supposed to be moer aggressive

You're coming on way too hard. Should have been more playful and funny in the beginning. Also, asking a girl to talk on the phone w/o having her number is very lame.

This
/thread

Clearly fb chat numbnuts
Also sure you could try calling her, but Id obviously check in first without sounding beta.

I had her number on my old phone

Anybody have any good jokes I can send her to lighten the mood?

At least niggers don't work dumbass. Girls don't want someone who's busy as fuck all the time with their job. They want a fuckboi who can ignore the shit out of them will all the free time they have.

you asked her to let you call he rather than asking her number and calling her and just skipping all the bullshit.

Still came on crazy strong bro.

>not asking if she needed help studying
>saying fam
>asking for a number
>not realizing Facebook has numbers on the profile
>being this socially awkward
>being this white

>the long con
Not everybody wants to wait 4 months to get a number from a college girl
I really doubt everyone is that desperate, don't listen to this idiot. If you want it let her know you want it, don't give it an opportunity to put you in the friend zone.