NO DAD, WHAT ABOUT YOU

NO DAD, WHAT ABOUT YOU

fingerless gloves are so cool

Cringey overacting when Emilio Estevez smoked weed and ran around was astronomical

why'd they ruin her, you guys?

>SHUT UP BITCH! .... go fix me a turkey pot pie!

>tfw they turn her into a roastie at the end
Completely kills the movie

she was my eternal highschool waifu until that exact moment. she looked way worse after the makeover as well

it was actually crack

>when 'don't you (forget about me)' starts playing

I always bothered me that this fuck looks like 40 year old person and not a high school faggot

>You've got to be number one! I won't tolerate any losers in this family! Your intensity is for shit! Win! Win! Win!'

John Hughes hated his dad

She probably doesn't want to be a low test individual for the rest of her life xD

*record screech*
"Now... you're probably wondering how I got into this situation"

Because the secret dream of every outsider is to be fucked and converted by Chad and Stacy.

I don't know man, I always thought it made sense. The whole purpose of the movie is to tell that there is a small part of each within themselves. Allison with make-up underlines the part of Claire she has within herself. It doesn't mean she will look like this the next Monday, but at the end of this day, it shows that she did the same "work" on herself than the others.

I'd put a small part myself in her if you know what I mean

Is poorly constructed sentences, bad grammar and 8th grade grade style essay writing a new Sup Forums meme?

>smoke weed in the library
>it doesn't stink
>there isn't smoke everywhere
>they don't all get caught and expelled immediately

Maybe but in this case, English is just not my native language. So, deal with it.

>second story

So go to an Estonian image board to discuss movies, Yuri.
That's not what low test means. Do you even know what testosterone is? How old are you?

It's an asshole character has daddy issues episode

>tfw there will never be an alt-universe TBC where allison ends up with my self-insert, the brain

just fuck normies man

>thinking that would make a difference

The ending has always pissed me off so fucking much. The asshole jock gets the weird girl, the asshole criminal gets the rich girl, and the lovable nerd gets to write their fucking paper while the other four go off and bang in the janitor's closet.

it's not unrealistic, but still hurts

>Principal walks into library
>Reads Nerd's essay
>'Ayyy Lmao teaching high school is hard but these kids teach you lessons everyday'
>all is forgiven

>dickhead gets the hot slut
>jock gets the cute shy girl
>nerd gets to write an inspirational speech instead of having sex
Love this movie.

Obviously you're a nerd who was cucked in high school.

And people wonder why school shootings happen. Fucking normies deserve everything they get.

The fact that I'm posting on Sup Forums should be enough evidence for that.

This.

I might've liked the movie less if I identified with the nerd, which I don't. Come to think of it, he did get a pretty shitty ending.
He should've brought a gun and raped the principal

The Breakfast Club is the ultimate normalfag test.

>untitled.png

>mfw I kept telling my friend how great breakfast club is
>he bought the DVD without watching it beforehand
>he hated it and blamed me

just remembered that

What ever happened to the kid Emilio Estevez admits to sexually assaulting?

DON'T YOU

FOR FOR FOR FOR

NO BANE, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I was already writing a long, detailed reply to your retarded post but you know what, fuck it. Here's your (You).
You haven't the slightest idea how the world works. You should go out more. That might be funny considering where we are, but I am a normalfag after all :^)

>Not 'BIG GUY'
>FOR FOR FOR FOR U

>Not 'BIG GUY'
>I AM ONE 4 U

>Not 'I AM'
>A BIG GUY 4 U

Breakfast Club is like Field of Dreams or The Sandlot. They require people to be able to relate to the situation/characters because as movies they're not that great in terms of execution.

>Planes keep falling, planes keep falling down

>but I am a normalfag after all :^)
Here's your (You)

too.
Is that not what you were implying in your post?

Taking pride in being a disgusting normalfag on Sup Forums is a desperate plea for replies 100% of the time.

Again, school shootings are a great thing.

FUCK YOU!

Taking pride in being a disgusting NEET on Sup Forums is a desperate plea for replies 100% of the time.

Again, virgins dying out without passing on their defective genes is a great thing.

>says again in front of a statement he never made
Why are normalfags so dumb? Also, taking pride in being a glorious NEET isn't anything out of the ordinary here. It's the rarity of pro-normalfag shitposting that makes it such obvious bait.

(You)

You're a fucking retard.
No, you fucking /r9k/ tourist, endless self-loathing and self-imposed psychological traps don't mean you're not a normalfag, neither does being a normie mean you're a socially hyperactive dumbfuck """Chad""". In fact, you're probably much more of a normie than some of the successful, content people you look 'down' upon and secretly envy. But do keep wearing 'i'm not a normie' as some kind of badge of honor among other retards.
The memes are fucking with your brain. You are your worst enemy.

>It's the rarity of pro-normalfag shitposting
Something that's rare can't be "shitposting", by definition. Shitposting is the concentrated effort to continually derail threads and add noise to a board. Congratulations, you just blew yourself out with your own broken logic.

Shitposting is making a post that is shit, like what you've done for this entire thread.
I don't go to /r9k/. Dumb frogs use "normie" because they're too pussy to use the word fag.

Shut the fuck up

>>lgbt

Get out, you filthy normie REEEEEEEEEEE

classic image.jpg

Thanks to this faggot, I did this exact thing with some friends and girls pretending I got high.

KEK

JOHN HUGHES MADE ME A PERMA VIRGIN

dumb iPhonefaggot

For a movie about kids doing fuck all in an empty school, the execution could have been much worse.

That's because he's been held back in school that long. He's failed grade 10 about 25 times

You're right. I get the appeal of The Sandlot, but fuck baseball.