What's one thing you can't do that everyone else can?

What's one thing you can't do that everyone else can?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7R1lIuB52oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a date.....

find a reason to be happy
never really found it except with very breif moments and situations rather than a general feeling

Not get a qt gf despite being attractive ;-;

There is nothing we can't do if we have motivation.

>I can't find motivation

find a reason to continue

i can't whistle

Be intellegent. Understand simple things like insurance and loans and how to buy vehicles or houses. Snort drugs because my nasal passages are fucked from a childhood deformity.

Life

mostly yeah

Swim, was never taught.

Whistle

well atleast I can clap with only one hand, and no one else can

See my face without assistance.

Nothing. Not a fucking thing. If I can't do it then others can't do it either. If it can be done there are people to teach me and help me along the way. Everything can be done here and people are limited mostly by their own negative attitudes. This is 'Murcia and there's nothing we can't do.

right in the feels bro

Hear.

Two weeks ago i was watching a video but the sound on the video was low so i had to turn my volume all the way up, forgot to turn it down when i clicked another video, blew my ear drums out.

I could hear the sound of the video blaring for half a second then nothing but this ringing like when someones heart stops on a heart monitor and it makes the flatline sound.

Go a single day without thinking my girlfriend is an enormous slut who's gonna bang someone.

Buy some food at an unfamilar place. I can walk around for a couple of hours, and then go away even if I'm hungry. Can buy sealed alcohol though. It helps.

been there done that and wrote a best selling novel about it

can't ride a bike

Check these dubs.

Work. Never had to really work over 30 years of existing on this earth. Now I just don't know how to work hard. I just do whatever I feel like instead.

Where

What happens at the end? Dont worry about spoiling it, it's not really my genera but you dump her don't you?

Ignore shit threads

Motivation

nope she leaves me one day without a trace and with no closure so it's kinda abrupt lol

I cant wink my left eye or raise either eyebrow distinctively

Flare my fucking nostrils

I can't seem to just randomly do things badly.
Everyone else I meet makes stupid mistakes when they have full knowledge of how to do something correctly. I'll do something wrong if I were to try it without knowing how but that's about it.

Succeed

Alcohol is a poison.

Wipe my own Ass.

fuck my slut sister

Hands-Free Orgasm

smell

Not have a crippling fear of being in a relationship and people in general

I can cup my hands and bkow into them with my mouth to make an Indian whistle/owl type noise

Obviously others can do it but I've shown it to quite a few people over the course of 10 years and no one knew how to do it. Probably just luck.

i know exactly what i want and im motivated, but i still drift away whenever i try to work towards it

what do i do?

Find a reason to do anything.

If anyone gives a fuck...here's what I mean. Feel free to learn something instead of feeling sorry for yourselves on Sup Forums
youtu.be/7R1lIuB52oU

I can't scramble eggs.
I'm actually a great cook. But they either come out undercooked or completely fried crumbles.

Pass pre calculus ....

get a job that pays a livable wage.

and then

made me chuckle

I can't whistle

not give a fuck

also, get motivated

instead I'm a lazy fuck who cares about everything