/got/ general

Khal of Khals edition

Other urls found in this thread:

spotify-gameofthrones.com/
strawpoll.me/10385090
youtube.com/watch?v=u5pJkldtAh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Azor Jon!

I thought Jon Snow died and the sorceress didn't revive him?

3rd for Alys Karstark.

Sam's new maester outfit looks kinda funky

Who /Stannisisalive/ here

So either you're dumb or weren't paying attention or???

end yourself

/melancholia/
spotify-gameofthrones.com/

>Promise me, Ned

definetly dead

You have been reminded that Edmure is a good person

>Littlefinger appears on screen

>burst out Bane?! Everytime

Dubyuhdubyuhdubyuh dot meme dot com slash Sup Forums

For Littlefinger

worst casting so far

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR MACES

That's an old pic, she doesn't look like that anymore.

Being a bleeding heart who causes more harm than good does not make you a good person.

everyday I pray for stannis to save the day in the way d@d would not betray

his character

tell that to the Hillary supporters

> Ok guys, this character has only two basic descriptions, but they're repeated several times. He's attractive, and he looks like a young Robert Baratheon
> How about a plain looking person who doesn't really resemble either Mark Addy or book descriptions of young Robert?
> You just got a promotion
At least Gendry's actor has the build.

>ywn find out her routine
>she will never feed you activated almonds inbetween sets

It makes you definetly a good person. An idiot, but a good person.

I'm hungry.

What should I have for lunch, GRRM?

You mean Emily Rudd or Alys Karstark?

boiled leather and sweetmeats

hopefully spat out of her vag like a Taiwanese girl does with her ping pong balls

Emily Rudd, of course

Ahem...
strawpoll.me/10385090

>Ramsay finds Stannis's body and reports to his father that Stannis is dead, but does not know who struck the killing blow, to Roose's disappointment, as his intention had been to reward the man who killed Stannis, unaware that it was Brienne.

what was you reaction when you realized Stannis was dead for good?

There are no good people. Only less bad.

YOU REEK

a myrish swamp

Roast capon stuffed with leeks and served with a pigeon pie in an overflowing trencher.

Khal CIA

danys diarrhea

anus user, anus, she's a buttslut after all

And a tiperoo to you my good sir!

Sansa doesn't look like she tries at all.

Or maybe Ramsay is just torturing/trying to create Reek 2.0 with him without anyone knowing
Not even a Stannisfag but this can completely be possible because of Ramsay's traits

If you want to see Radmure's PENIS go and watch Outlander, he rapes a man with it.

>Or maybe Ramsay is just torturing/trying to create Reek 2.0 with him without anyone knowing
create a reek 2.0 out of who? Stannis' corpse? His dad?

autismo detected

>>>>A U T I S M O
>>>>U
D E T E C T E D
>>>>I
>>>>S
>>>>M
>>>>O

Does anyone have the image of all the quotes by characters about how Barristan Selmy is great then for DnD to kill him?

A reminder that the /Highgarden/ master plan is happening

Start with a good Dornish red, spiced and boiled in plums. I think capon or partridge sprinkled with sage would be a good second course. For the pie course (my favorite) you have an option of a rich lamprey or the more common pigeon. The crust of the lamprey pie is flakey, not overly done. Just right. The pigeon pie was made by peasants yet it fills the room with the delectable smells of it's contents. Peas and carrots, leeks, turnips spiced with garlic, everything you could expect of a pigeon pie.

>lie to his father about Stannis been found dead
>keep him for personal abuse

Great joints of aurochs roasted with leeks, venison pies chunky with carrots, bacon, and mushrooms, mutton chops sauced in honey and cloves, savory duck, peppered boar, goose, skewers of pigeon and capon, beef-and-barley stew, cold fruit soup for your starter.

For your seafood main course, whitefish and winkles, crabs and mussels, clams, herring, cod, salmon, lobster and lampreys.

To be served with black bread and honeycakes and oaten biscuits, turnips and pease and beets, beans and squash and huge red onions, baked apples and berry tarts and pears poached in strongwine.

Oh and wheels of white cheese and flagons of hot spice wine with chilled autumn ale.

Thanks

alt shift x or preston?

Reminder that Varys can warg into spiders and little birds.

Alt Shift X wont push anything that is disputed by the books

>Based Preston meets George R.R. Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pJkldtAh0

Preston. You should already know everything Alt Shift X talks about unless you're a casual. Preston tells you stuff you've never heard of before and makes it a charismatic rollercoaster of crazy watching his videos.

Why did they kill him? He was ever loyal to Dany. He would have been a good character for Tyrion and Varys to interact with when they arrived. What was the point exactly?

ice spiders

and evidence

Both.
Alt Shift X helps me commit the events of the show to memory, in nice digestible reviews.
Preston gets crazy, and takes you exploring into madness.

preston is a stanniscuck and alt shit x has the superior voice

To show that the sons of the harpy were srs bsns

pffft i dunno lol

(farts)

Reminder that D&D are hacks.

lol @ GRRM blowing him off.

>"so, I see you were making a social commentary using the influences of Plato's Republic and I think that's really interes-"
>"MMMMH PIZZA, OH GAWSH THIS DRESSING IS GOOD"

Definitely Alt Shift X. Less crazy, comfier voice to listen to and explains a lot of theories very clearly.

If you're into unbelievable tinfoil and paranoid discussions you should watch Preston though.

>in the books he's a crazy ass pirate who cut out his crew's tongues and believes he's a literal god
>in the show he's got a BIG COCK

And then they were forgotten about.

Is Alfie really such a good actor, or he just fits reek so much?

Will he ever get any good roles outside of got?

Preston is a delusional retard who started believing his own memes about sci fi

Yeah D&D are hacks and morons what do you expect

He's a Fucking CIS white male you shitlord

Expertly made my mouth water.

>Goes on random rant about chicago pizza.

alt shif x
preston is retarded

Well how do define who's good? You probably consider yourselves good people, but that doesn't mean shit. Or do you really think that for example members of ISIS or Nazis think they are/were evil? Of course not, they think they are doing good, the same as you and I like to think we're doing, or they wouldn't do what they're doing. No-one is so perfect that he/she could be considered good, but of course we all can and must strife to become better. We all have flaws, but most people have some good in them, but no-one can still never be truly good.

At least Benioff is hot.

he gallivants with his big cock

Is Jaime always wearing his regular clothes under the armour? Or did he just put on the breastplate over his cloak before going into the throneroom so he could remove it without standing there in just his chainmail or undershirt?

god damn GRRM even bringing up Wild Cards at a dinner full of ASOIAF grognards.

no they weren't

He had a starring role on John wick already, he'll probably get other film roles afterwards.
An average actor in a sea of shit acting makes him stand out desu. I wonder how his sister feels about his success?

To be fair trying to get any meaningful statement from GRRM whilst he's within 30 feet of something edible is a bad idea.

The Normies

>"And with the idea of telepaths and the Greeshka, I was thinking maybe-"

>"UGH MY BACK HURTS"

He's phenomenal. I think he has a career after Thrones.

Preston by far. Alt Shift X is fucking basic and tells people stuff everyone should already know.

>judging a character that's been in 2 scenes
His actor said he was putting on a show for the Ironbornduring the Kingsmoot. He's actually going to be more crazy like we saw in the bridge scene.

trimming the cast down
he wasn't super relevant to the plot and they can't keep expanding the number of live characters forever

Thiiiiiiis

>pastinga dead daughter-burning balding premature ejaculating cuckold over an actual based character
W E W

Fuck off shills

Reminder that in the tv show, Sansa is married to Ramsay Bolton.
Effectively making her Sansa Bolton.
They even consummated the marriage on their wedding night.
Reek bared witness to that.

Sansa Bolton is a traitor to the North and should be killed by seasons end.

How can it be possible to capture Storms End?

Was the Half Maester telling the truth?

Regardless of how many men hold the place, it seems almost impossible to capture.

Am I missing something?

>thinking anyone on got is "phenomenal"

It annoys me that the best actors still left in the show, Alfie and Iwan, will have nowhere near the success of Kit or Emilia, who are both very pretty and nice to look at, but shite actors

TRIPS CONFIRM