We get back a Zarna Joshi for harassing Hugh Mungus

We get back a Zarna Joshi for harassing Hugh Mungus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Ac08-TxqIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypa fagot

Im actually cool with this. This bitch was completely stupid. Fucking deserved the worst.

dubs confirm. request denied faggot.

Thats not a request for NYPA, faggot

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

Is this autism?

I'm with this she actually deserves anything that's coming to her. He even tried to sit down and discuss what happened.

Fucking Clark and Superman are better at hiding their samefaggedness than OP

You faggot have no idea what is or isn't a personal army request, stop trying to fit in you absolute fucking retards

Naw your right dude I'm actually all the same dude posting as different people, fuck yourself kid.

That's where you're wrong
Also 9/1/10 nice math bud.

Fuck the edgelord pussywillows.
Today Sup Forums is an army. Let's get that tumblrina.

Haven't seen this video

Story?

link to that video

its h3h3, just go to their youtube

Shes apparently been trying to scrub her nonsense from the web.

youtu.be/1Ac08-TxqIM

Full video if not look up h3h3 for a condensed review

>Zarna Joshi
any nudes?

not for personal reasons, not a personal army request, go back to bed newfag

Fuckin newfag, this is why Sup Forums is no fun. I'm with op just for the sake of raiding.

end your life faggot
not personal

Not a good idea, attention is what the bitch wants

I think we've seen Hugh Mungus before

omg i just watched the vid, I can't with this woman.

I feel like I should have put a trigger warning with this post but I didn't think Sup Forums would puss out this hard these days. My bad......

Hugh Mungus is just the facebook edition of a Sup Forumstier raid.

Hey scrotum licker, the point of a raid is to bring unwanted attention and moderate harassment

When the stupid cunt WANTS the attention, the best plan is to ignore her