Drawthread

Drawthread

Draw me a tied up toddler getting throat raped

I will now Politely Request some FrogTron. This post is verification that any other FrogTron requests aren't me.

I second this

can we all just make requests this thread and not shit about whatever or whoever

Hey guys. Guess what drawfag I am and I'll draw any request you want.

fuck you

you're grounded.
10 lashings for you.
no
It's the most recent I can remember
burn
OH....there are nonhumans in this place...even more the reason to burn it all..

skinnypenis

I'm guessing this is continuing from the other one that also continued the last drawthread, these things getting beaned fast

like that, dont do that

Fuck swordbro and fuck his loyal guard. This place would be somewhat quiet if he was gone.

Depends on if Swordcuck starts white knighting himself again under user.

Do the swords request if you're bored.

bbz why u hidin ur feelins ay cmon lets get sex

What the fuck are you talking about? Swordbro isn't even here.

Why would you bring it up?

Alliums

You ganna do it or not i have to sleep soon

No thanks.

>he was just here last thread defending himself under user crying like a bitch

>Why won't you bone me nim dog. I just want to bone a chubby doggo.
cuz I dunno u

here here, hopefully he just leaves one day and spares this thread the grief. going on 2 years of his shit now.
it funny how he thinks people don't realize this, if it isn't him its mundy, cian, or that orb paper drawfag.

Street taco

Did the moth mcfluffly drawer go to bed?

but you know that you're part of this problem, right? you're saying that people wouldn't talk about him if he wasnt here but people also wouldnt talk about him if the people who hated him shut up about him once in a while

good god
go ahead and prove it then if you're so sure

>assuming

How do we get to know eachother? You've got the dick before, why now, with me?

I think it's cute. Cian used to hate him.

>if it isn't him its mundy, cian, or that orb paper drawfag
>i will continue to say this but never prove it

I still don't understand the hate. His requests are weird, but so are most of the requests

Hooooly shit I'm slow.
Sure! And of course, I love flattery. This one's a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Anyhow, taking requests! Assuming you don't mind waiting a century!

This is my first time experiencing a draw thread is this all it is?

Requesting lewd Succubus.

>people don't realize it
>if it isn't him then...

It's either him or not, pick one.

Hi Swordcuck

I'm guessing you're getting tired of the succubus requests by now.
How about another demonic character? Or a psychic?

A female sexy plague doctor, pretty please?

no one actually draws, it's just avatars unfortunately.

(In response to last thread) I do actually need to work on more like realistic drawings because normally all I do is cartoony stuff or album designs, or both at the same time -Pic. Related- (Band non existent atm, give me about 5 more months for vocal lessons). I feel more comfortable with cartoons and shit but I think it would be better to try real stuff too to broaden my range.

I'm not a drawfag.

Stop spamming

Requesting something of my dog girl, anything's fine.

prove it

For the user who wanted the cool skelly man

Is that even a drawfag?

It depends on who is here, at this hour it's mostly just chatting and stuff. Requests still get done though.

alliums is

It's obvious which ones are him. He's always the whining bitch.

I'm leaving

>stop spamming

yeah cian and him both look and whine the same though

>it's a "I can't ignore shit episode"

eh? anyway, im just pixels user, you cant have sex with pixels, unless you like print it or something....

u-ur rly good at draws

lol kill yourself swordfuck

Dude you fucking deliver!!
>many thanks

You can't stop autism, user. The only way to stop people from talking about swordbro is for Sworbro to stop posting.

This has been going on for two years now. It's never going to stop. There will be newfags coming in every month, and they will choose sides to defend. The Drawthreads will continue to be a toxic wasteland with breif moments of clarity.

Over the past months I've witnessed peaceful threads without swordbro not being mentioned once, and 90% the time when he does get mentioned the nature thread turns to shit.

Face it. The dude is cancerous garbarge and so are the people who defend and attack him.

1 you cut a hole in the page.

I could. But that's wierd and creepy.
I just wanted to see chubby nim getting fucked.

haha lol what

k

Was, he's dead now.

I win

Never seen a more accurate post.
Don't have issue with the Rukia guy but until he s stops posting its always going to be shit.

Request: a girl with no pants or underwear on, She has a shirt on. You can see vagina from the front. TY

Fuckin shit, Let's just play Regions or borders or what ever the fuck.

Of the one in the pic?
Ah, a little! I have this one demon character I've been posting recently! Two, if you count Kyle from Accounting. Anything in particular you want?
Hmm, seems a little difficult, given the mask and the heavy coats, but I can try!
Yeah, usually. Sometimes it's really lively! And there's a lot of arguing?

>people draw those avatars
>requests still get done

It's basically spam. Everyone's just posting shitty pro-swordbro, anti-swordbro, everyone-is-swordbro bullshit that nobody gives a shit about.

Are you gonna prove it? Or do you have nothing to go on?

>two years
Not even
>The dude is cancerous garbarge
He's fine, the people that defend and attack him are autists, I'll give you that.

Happy birthday again~

Our son wants to blow out the candle though

Do explain

Doesn't matter. You're all spamming.

20 minute sketch = this.

Whats up thread. How ya'll doing on this fine day.

Anyone draw guro?

ITT: user cracks the case, pic related

DARLING! I love you! Marry me!

they can't comprehend the idea of ignoring people

Plague Doctor fag here, its okay, i can wait

Congrats, you proved how much of a child you are.

Hmm, I was thinking something original, but if you've got something, why not show one flaunting themselves off?

aww thx user~
but what about.. paper cuts?...
i dont do hardcore stuff user, sorry

shut up swordcuck

God, that was bad yesterday with Cian and the user. Given that they were only talking to each other, I suspect samefagging. And then he was posting under user to agree with himself

The good guro artists are gone you can thank marc

this would make more sense if it was just a whiteboard with nothing but the word "swordbro" circled over and over

How?

Kek

How are you tonight/this morning, little Faerie?

ohhhh hello fud. I wasn't expecting you.

>I don't give a shit about swordbro

But depending on my mood, if I get bored and there's an argument on I'll throw in on either side. I don't really care, but it's fun to argue.

Swordbro is just a "It's fun to hate him" meme at this point.

Most of the time he only posts his pokemon +rukia request and then fucks off.

There are just a few anons here that have thinner skins then some drawfags that stur up shit then every one jumps on the hate train.

he then called people liars even though they posted screen shots OF HIM LYING about being here after lying it didn't happen. pretty sure we all know they are all shit people by now though

>And then he was posting under user to agree with himself
Proof?

I'm done with you. Learn to prove an argument.

It's all the same shit nobody wants to hear.

Somebody draw a new continent/ archipelago and separates different countries/islands the people of the board determine how they interact. Dubs/Trips/Quads and so on. (First however many posts name the regions)