Ask a 19yo who just became a Domino's assistant manager anything

ask a 19yo who just became a Domino's assistant manager anything

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

Where do you work?

Domino's

yfw delivery experts still make more money that you do?

What's your position?

How much per hour?

so you take over when the manager has to take a dump?

Thinking of getting a job there, seriously have no other choice... Wanna be delivery driver.. Heard they make decent tips... What qualifications do I need? Easy to get the job?

delivery experts make under 7$ and hour
I make 15$/hr

Assistant store manager.

Do you feel that in this position you'd want to continue and go higher or just use it for now?

Just gotta have a clean driving record. like no bad accidents and shit and show enthusiasm and effort to work and you're in. drivers in my store make about 50+ in tips every shift

Dominos stopped using that logo like 2years ago. Im also an Ass.Man.

well I don't really feel like being general manager cause my store is full of idiots so I'm fine with AM until later I start college

post discount codes user

Discount codes are all online in the website. Besides a legit code from corporate, you won't be getting free food

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of... I got a dwi like 8 years ago- you think that would hold me back? I've only had a valid drivers license for like 2 years? You think that would be ok? Just need a fuckin job at this point, fuck man.

Can I get a large pepperoni?

Honestly just ask for coupons available in stores shits cheap as dirt

They get way more tips per hour than any insider does, so they should still come out ahead if they're doing at least 2 runs per hour (3-4 in rush)

plus, they can get away with not claiming cash tips, so those are untaxed

How old are you

I mean personally that'd be fine with me one of our drivers spends about 1k a month on liquor it depends on the person hiring

Not OP but the loss of income going from driver to AM hurt. Being a gm now and making over 70k makes up for it though. Not to mention that if you aren't completely brain dead there's actually a pretty reliable and comfortable career path waiting for you if you want to keep moving up. I'm in a corporate region so I have a bit faster access to that than franchise employees do. Doing well so far.

Then again, I'm a high school drop out who at the end of the day works at a pizza place so you probably shouldn't take my advice.

No doubt they make more but they also have to use their own vehicles.
so that goes into gas or whatever

you at dominos too? what country?

aaaaaaand its downhill from here.

Kool, thanks user... Anything else? I plan on just walking in and selling myself.. Asking if they need a driver? Any other advice?

I'd bring your resume and driver history with you because they'll ask for it anyway. good luck user

Murrica

No corporate stores outside the US and less than 400 in the US

and tell them you swollow.

then keep eye contact.

ah I'm in Canada

Store reimburses for gas on a per-run rate, usually about $0.90 per delivery. If the driver has to make a special trip, say to another store for product, that mileage gets reimbursed too.

Of course that doesn't cover vehicle maintenance, but drive a reliable make and keep up on checkups, shouldn't be too much extra wear and tear.

Thanks brother

Bullshit. There's always some code that the public doesn't know about. For business lunches and other crap. Stop being a faggot.

where you molested as a child?

OP here. if you call and order like 5+ pizzas and ask for like a company pricing it'll make each large 3 topping like 8.99$ I believe. but they won't deliver it to a house so good luck

where I? no i where not.
learn to type immigrant faggot.

All of which require manager authorization to process so they wouldnt be any use anyways.

Go nuts

well op is an Ass.Man.

The best you could possibly do is a 50% your order, but you'd need a previous receipt with the same menu items on it, and that's if your local store does that.

Most of the best deals are multiples of comparable items, 2T mediums and sides for 5.99, 2 larges for 11$ each, etc.

how gay is you're cumt