What is up Sup Forums? I'm a 21 year old who does nothing but smoke pot all day! No, I don't have a job. No...

What is up Sup Forums? I'm a 21 year old who does nothing but smoke pot all day! No, I don't have a job. No, I don't go to school. Yes my attention span is utterly and completely fucked up.

AMA!

U in da 818?

You're not welcome here

do you think the damage is permanent?

can you send me some weed?

Uh hook it up

How do you keep living? k.y.s.

I'm a 22 year old who is both going to college with 18 credits and has a job where they drug test me. I'll trade.

one where you at. two. how do you afford that. i have a job and can only afford to smoke occasionally. i wish i could what you do but its not plausible

How you make your money? Trapping? I was trapping full time before i got a job. Job pays less.

In my dreams. Instead I'll just kill myself before I have to move out. I'll have had the best life there ever was, on average.

everyday is like 3 hours to me. I can sleep for 13 hours at a time sometimes. Honestly I'm living like "normal" just everything is a lot faster. I can't believe it's in the middle of september. I can't even remember the months behind me.

don't know ya mate

parents basement. also I worked for 2 years while spending money on nothing but bare necessities. Granted I did break a lot of things I still saved up money.

i guess thats my issue i have a certain lifestyle, i like to buy things. not alot of money but i like my electronics. im thinking of growing so in the long run ill save money. how much do you normally go through in a week/month

some days you say you will never buy any new glass ever again...
some days your bank statement says otherwise...

about 20 dollars a day. I figure I'll run out of money and have to start working again soon.

I've been smoking on wraps since the day i broke my last pipe. I prefer to have something that will go away, I don't like caring around evidence.

Why don't you stop being a waste of oxygen?

>I was trapping full time before I got a job
Okay kiddo

wow. i'm literally in the exact same position.21 years old. i got kicked out of school this past summer so i can't go to school and i don't have a job. i do online fraud to pay my rent, bills, and dope.

I've been thinking about buying skimmed credit cards on the market, how do you fraud?

no, i don't fuck with carding or any of that shit. warranty exploitation and shipping claims. google it

well I am a med patient so the gov can eat my nuts if they want to come at me.
but I was just remarking how funny it is the way you can go from thinking you are done with certain habits and then you pick them back up again in a whirlwind