Facebook.Zane.Chad.3

Facebook.Zane.Chad.3
This guy's been creeping underage girls. Help me out and make him see the error of his ways

1. Not your personal army, so you can fuck off

2. Even if people were inclined, we would need evidence to do so. You saying he's creeping underage girls isn't enough

3. Considering the Loli community on b/ (complete degeneracy imo) I doubt people will care, hell some will probably commend him

eyyy what's wrong with creeping on girls man, shit you just don't get it, its a jersey thing

you're more of a faggot than op

fucking newfag having to justify his points to sound higher up than all the other fat autistics on Sup Forums
> could've just said "not your pya"

>you're more of a faggot than op

It's Sup Forums. Everyone is you fucking retard.

>fucking newfag having to justify his points to sound higher up than all the other fat autistics on Sup Forums

People who use newfag are always the newfags. Get over it and try not to cry so much next time.

oh boy he's pulling out the big guns
everyone look at how intelligent and sophisticated this guy is

back down boys

Found the special little snowflake

>everyone look at how intelligent and sophisticated this guy is

Thanks for noticing

New homosechual

Never considered myself a special snowflake, but I'm glad you value my uniqueness

Kek

You are a faggot just like the rest of us that come on this cesspit

>not your personal army.

Narcissistic boi.

Kek indeed, although I wouldn't know, Canada fag here

yeah, never denied that.

please point out where I've been narcissistic in that comment or are we using large words we don't know the meaning of?

lmao why do you care so much to respond just.. ignore. fuckin newfag

>lmao why do you care so much to respond just.. ignore

because it's fun to ridicule mentally disabled

>lmao
>calling someone else a newfag

Uses green text and has to have the last word every time. Sounds like the new /breed. Or just your average minor.