So Sup Forums...

So Sup Forums, my gf just came back from a festival and she took Molly and apparently hung out with some random dude and girl all day. Apparently she made out with the girl, but she said she didn't touch the guy. She's always horny and when she's on Molly, she gets pretty horny. We only fuck once a month because I have a low libido. She kept bringing up how she didn't fuck him. Should I be worried?

The question really is: how many guys did she fuck?

If you only fuck her once a month you're going to lose her anyway. May as well split before she cheats.
Do you jerk it at all or just sex once a month?

You think that I'll lose her??? :/ And I'll jerk off maybe twice a month. But I never really feel horny.

Nah, she doesn't seem like that type of girl.

fuck off randy

They definitely fucked, sorry bro

Frig off ricky

You think? :(

you should fuck her while she's still rolling m8

how about a cock in your ass?

I fucked your girl in the ass bro. I put Molly on my dick and she snorted it off. She sucked the shit off my dick. She keeps bringing it up because she can't stop thinking about my dick going in and out of her asshole. Sorry Sup Forumsro

It was yesterday when she took it.

Not interested in one. Lol

fuck off ran ran

just embrace it man. A cuck relationship is healthy. They definitely fucked. But if you're only fucking her once a month anyway you're probably okay with that being a sissy bitch

Youd be fucking amazed if you put out. Faggot.

fuck off Randy

yeah, no. they fucked. end of. why would she try to deny it so adamantly otherwise

Fuck you Americans and you're use of the term Molly.
Fucking cringe my ass out every time.

Also you're a fucking pussy.