Hey Sup Forums broke college kid here who also works to pay for tuition and meals...

Hey Sup Forums broke college kid here who also works to pay for tuition and meals, while saving for taxes cause I'm responsible. Anyfuck, I got an expensive taste for high, affluent fashion, yet no possible way to afford any of the items I want.
TL/DR help me out and buy me these shoes.

you don't have expensive taste if you're poor you dumb nigger.

go out and some suck some dick you will have the money in no time

you're also a beggar with bad taste. you wouldn't really wear these shoes in public, right?

Why not? If they compliment the outfit there is no reason not to. They aren't something you wear everyday or casually. Hence high taste.

OP is a faggot who would dance in gay night clubs wearing his Sup Forums funded clown-robot shoes if he could, but too bad it won't happen. Keep eating McDicks with pipe dreams that include a better financial situation, because it won't happen. Circle the drain.

"Terrible fashion and a fucking faggot" fixed it for you there user. I know auto correct can be a bitch sometimes.

You know what? Just fucking kill yourself, if that is your sense of fashion i can only guess you are either some mudslime or nigger.

i don't want to imagine the outfit they would "compliment". you're going to walk around in all chrome or what?

I'll save you the trouble user, don't... I repeat! Don't buy these ugly ass shoes! If you want to make friends in the future, of course-

what's up with all the faggots on here tonight begging for shit...GET A FUCKING JOB SCUMBAG, BEGGING ISN'T A HUSTLE!!

It's okay you guys don't understand high fashion but don't mean you have to be niggers cause your mothers still buy you Kmart specials.

This thread is savage
How you gon ask for this favour
Fuck man you momma must've raised a fool
anyhow.
I will buy 2 pairs, 1 for me and 1 for you what size are you for starters and do you live in the UK?

Size 10 USA brother

If your shoes are camo must you wear full camo
>Jeans
>shirt
NO,
your logic in fashion makes me think you're a fat
waste and have no space in your busy life for importnant things like fashion.

Stop spending money on anal lube and dragon dildos and maybe you could afford your queershoes.

What do you study and at what university?
I'm sorry if im being personal but i'd like to know a little about you but not everything, my own privacy is also important hence i won't add you on facebook. & 1 more thing these are for Men right? im not into cross dressing

York College of Pennsylvania and I'm studying accounting and yeah course they're for men

Is your first name Nepoleon?

Here's the hat to "compliment" it.

Kek no but something makes me feel like I know who you're referencing

>1 more thing these are for Men right? im not into cross dressing
wait, so you like how they look but if you then found out that they are for women you would suddenly not like them anymore? that's a little insecure, don't you think?

Buy these instead fam

Ehhhh too over done that's why I like these. They're unique.

Thnx for the chuckle m8

yeah man, Fashion is important. I think this would compliment the shoes pretty good. You would be the freshest thing on campus

Maybe you should get a taste for clothing that looks good. Those shoes are fucking awful looking.

I think you have a anxiety issue my man, why go into such detail and imply that im insecure lol. I am a little bit about my breath but not my shoes. If they were female shoes i wouldn't buy them for myself no. They still look the same, but there are rules to that shit. I live by my rules you don't go looking at people to verify yourself thats faggotry nice trips btw jew

OP, don't buy those horrendous shoes, you would only wear those in certain occasions in the first place. At least get an all black/white pair. Or, Giuseppe.

If you actually want to wear a shoe every day, that look really good, buy a pair of Jordan 11

>I got an expensive taste for high, affluent fashion

lol nah nah nah...

You got shit taste in nigger fashion. Other NigNogs would look at those shoes and say 'Nah, I'm good'.

Have columbias and Concorde already. Have a few foams as well which is why these are right up the same alleyway just more high fashion.

You actually thought i was gonna buy you those
you ignorant ignorant moron, I like your naiveity tho
im sure the law of attraction will favour this one, look forward to getting the shoes in your near present

>I think you have a anxiety issue my man, why go into such detail and imply that im insecure lol
>you don't go looking at people to verify yourself
the fuck??
> there are rules to that shit.
lol nice "rules"

also can't you write like a normal human being? your post is a pain to decipher.

lmao 450 for that piece of shit which gets produced in china for 2 motherfucking cents

people with self esteem don't need it anyway

Louis Vuitton or Yeezy 750

>Fashion Statement
>Louis Vuitton or Yeezy 750

Self esteem was never an issue lel. Just me liking a particular product that I want to purchase but am financially smarter than that to save and purchase a pair myself.

LOL the fact you think Margiella, a designer company makes shit in China for 2 cents.
This isn't how Designer works, buddy.
Everything is REAL on this shoe, no synthetics, and it's made in France.

>important things like fashion
Mate, I own two pairs of Futures, Red and Black, don't get me wrong i like them, but fashion isnt all that good

Kindly stop living

>wears Doc Martins

Do it the old fashioned way and turn tricks buddy.

Christian Louboutin's are sexy af

OP i like dick and i'm still less of a faggot than you. if your're poor, then too bad. don't buy stupid shit like a $450 dollar pair of shoes and you'll have more money to spend

What a fucking idiot.

That too

Yeah but I won't have the financially ability to afford those anytime soon

Says the guy on Sup Forums, currently jacking off to trap and r34 threads in his mom's attic while listening to hardcore extreme dubstep

1 get tor
2 buy druga
3 sell drugs
4 profit

Retard no man buys a fucking $450 pair of shoes unless they're a rapper or rapper wannabe. Are you fucking brainless? Or just a woman?

Def would get caught. Just need an investor and then I'd give return plus interest once I'm self sustainable.

hey can someone buy me a sword? I already sold my farm equipment and this years crops and bought armor to go fight in the crusades, but I'm short a weapon

I'm neither a rapper wannabe nor a woman yet I would purchase these shoes if I had the money because they're margiellas and they're dope

Write like a normal human being, that's rich coming from a guy who can only construct sentences written with green text. You are in heavy denial you're clearly not what you are pretending to be confused about the cp in your folder is typical for a neckbeard who can't imply simple sentences jew

This is the problem with niggs these days. They think thw world owes them because they've been taught that they're so oppressed because MUH SLAVERY MUH CIVUL RIGHTS.
Seriously? Why in the fuck would anyone actually help you with this shit. Overpriced shitty sneaker. I see this, and see how black people go for this stuff and just goes to show you how superficial they are. Spending money on dumb shit you don't need.
And you wonder why the rest of the world sees it this way. GTFO

>OP Sup Forums funded clown-robot shoes
Thank you for that user.

First thought out of my mind seeing shoes like that would be that you're gay as fuck.

Top kek when I'm actually white

>You are in heavy denial you're clearly not what you are pretending to be confused about the cp in your folder is typical for a neckbeard who can't imply simple sentences jew
i just wish you would be able to construct simple sentences...

>go to goodwill
>get 80s clothes for dirt cheap
>check other places too
>sit back and wait for trump to win
>trump wins
>vaporwave becomes a reality
>you have the perfect outfits already

So you're a tasteless idiot. Gottcha.

>Really....
I just thought he was a normal white teenager growing up in a society dominated by nigger-ways-of-life

MODS WE GOT A 12 YEAR OLD IN HERE

Dues Vult!

Oh yeah? What brands do you think are worth it?

lol fuck off and get a job you lazy fuck

God those are awful. If you want something attention grabbing just buy some burgundy lacquered shoes.

what are you gay?

$20 boots that get the job done and last half a year at work.

Or $40 dress shoes for the office.

Common fucking sense. Not $450 gay robot dance shoes. What are you fucking doing with your life man.

I have over 30 pairs of shoes, sufficient clothing, and no problems on that side of the equation. My problem is I have a want not a need, I can differentiate. I just want some clean shoes to flex with.

Hes white.
You are an angry cunt who hasn't got the jewels to hurt a fly thus you hang on to a false perception of collective hatred. I'd love to see you in real life knowing this post was made by you and watch your nervous little cracker ass have a meltdown.
As i approach you, eyes - fixated in your cowardly gaze sending my powerfull energy into your body watching your mind think of a 10000 ways i could destroy you. And each step i take you wish to run, you want to run. You can't. Cause your retarded culture has taught you of our supirior physical abilities. You accept your fate as i am a mere 2 steps away from you.
1 step.
CLAP!
You cheeck resonates as i pull you head into my chest and let you cry all the fear out into my body

>dw user, we are in this together
more tears of confusion stream from your eyes
i hold you tighter and tighter letting you cry as hard and powerful as your fear drains and denial sets in
>HEY NIGGER IM NOT GAY!
you regain your macho as you notice how loving i am and full of mercy
>i..its not like that
tbc

Basically any shoe for any given situation. You are never going to be in a situation where you think 'Damn, if only I had those Iridescent Hightops things would have turned out differently'. Those shoes are for people with too much money and not enough sense. Buy something that sole purpose isn't Peacocking.

i bet your shoes smell like cat piss, kill yourself

Flexing is a nigger thing, white boys can't flex unlesss they're in a monkey suit and have million dollars, bro get real

>over 30 pairs of shoes

Nigga you gay. As fuck.

No, God wills it is all I'm saying.

Savage

????
>tfw white people flex every day just by being white

Then you have no leg to stand on. Sit there and get ridiculed for your poor fashion sense and idiotic dreams or kick rocks.

Lol retard. Take the thumb out of your ass gaywad.

Admit it they do look like gay robot dance shoes hahahahahhh
i think this is top rekt kekt or even Roflmaotriplefire

9/24

>saving for college because responsible

>buys 450 shoes

And you want us to think this.

Hey, it's not my fault you can't afford at least 7 pairs for the entire week and your shoes smell like shit

intresting concept. Are you aware of the evolution.
Once the shift happens white will be seen for what it is. A walking sack of flesh disconnected from source easily manipulated by waves or intent. Want a story on my experience controlling white people with what you call JUJU itll give you some food for thought

Seriously, I've never met a man with more than 5 pairs of shoes. Are you a male prostitute lol

LOl gaytard I bet u cant even fite me faget just try yuoll die

>Kanye: Wut can I do for you Fam?
>Faggot: You know grandmas Rec Room carpet?
>Kanye: Say no more bruh.

Hey, my most expensive pair of shoes are 280 and I do save responsibly as well cause I'm not an inept fuckup.

I don't like the shoes either, but you're hating him for wanting to buy a pair of $450 shoes. I bought 3 $300+ pairs of shoes in a single day (already own 5) and I still have them, they are near brand new still because I don't wear them every single day straight for half the year.

Must you concur?
Its a known fact that white people put themselves above the rest of the spectrum. It's hilarious because you don't do this based on your personal achievements either.

So if you have that right because of what you have done as a species
>Your inventions and what now

Imagine what niggers will behave like when the awakening is over.

You will wish to be black or to befriend them and gain their trust.

You picked the wrong century to be alive and be a supremacist

I can't believe you when you beg for money on a image site.

Get your priorities straight first, kiddo.

Sad. This is becoming normal. Completely feminized men. I bet those shoes were made in the same sweatshops from Taiwain/China that the other $20 shoes from payless were.

I bet the same people who don't own more than 5 have at least a few pairs that are beat to the ground and look like it came out of a coal mine.

That makes you a retard.

BABY BLUE JORDANS AHAHAHAHAHH
if you are not dead yet kys