At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British...

>At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY CITY

alright faggots, how the FUCK can we save the white race and preserve culture because I'm out of ideas.

Teach our women and children to not embrace niggers and nigger culture.

heres a fun fact for you

the most common name for boys being born in britain from 2012 - 2015 was mohamed im pretty sure when 2016 ends it will be the same

you lose britfags, if those muslims came into your country with guns you would of sent the army after them, but they didnt they rotted you from inside out slowly but surely

You should have thought of that the moment you saw the first hajis moving to London, back in the 60s, not now when you're a minority.

Well, white folk could still be moderate muslims if they want to, I'm talking more of a racial thing here, not religion. That aside, I want all races and their personal culture to be preserved in some shape or form, and I hate the idea of the white race dying out, considering how rich its history is.

Wasn't alive in the 60s. I suppose diversity could be ok if we keep race mixing down, right?

>well, white folk could still be moderate muslims

This is why you have already lost

Speaking as a brit bong London is literally one of the worst cities in England

I thought church and state separation was constitutional tho

in the USA maybe

MEZTISAJE mother fuckers
You aint can safe no race
Because it's just one race dumb ass
The HUMAN RACE

Go back to the 1960's and punch a fucking hippy.

Or just punch a man in his early 70's today.

Fuck off.

You mad bro?

Yeah.

Tell it to a mudslime

I meant that I don't want all the races in the world to completely mix and destroy eachothers culture and uniqueness! Imagine if white people were all mixing with other races and producing basically fully white offspring and turning africa/china/ect fully white? People would be outraged! Listen, I agree all humans have to work together to create a better world, but history and culture should be taken into consideration, too.

Multiculturalism is complete garbage and has no basis in reality. "Diversity" is not a strength.

Absolutely not. Maybe if shit skins didn't replicate like fucking pond scum

yep, pack it up. game over.
you guys had an empire at one point....
it's kinda funny really.

believing islam is a race
believing in races
having no knowledge of biology
simply does not talk about the cultural problem
kys
if you are right, than atleast do it right

the opposite of diversity is unity.

Thats why the U.N is only filled with white people then right?

and how is the un actually united?
it's practically meaningless in many ways

the un can't even agree with the steps needed to address north Korea building nukes.

the un couldnt stop Kosovo, Sudan or ANY other conflict because it's intentions and motives were too diverse

>its still exists
So obviously its not the diversity thats causing them to still be around

kek using dictators as an excuse

Also there is no oil there mane

this is more than just the un. I don't know why you made it about that shit show. and the un is around because the US want it to be. just look who funds it.

the fact is there is a scale and this is how it looks.
diversity ........................................................unity.
you can't have both and when you add to one, you remove from another.

You know what also is still around?
Non-Aligned Movement. Go figure.

>thinking the un adds to the idea that diversity works.
the un is pointless and has had no good effect on the major conflicts in the past 50 years.
if this is your evidence that diversity is good, you failed to make your point.

Damn i didnt know they came out with a scale by david duke

how is this racist?
this has nothing to do with race.

Lol whats your plan convince billionaires they have to care about black people or diffrent aisans? Im all for justice the U.N isnt perfect but its not that bad of an idea if you can appreciate it

Its not but he would agree with your statement

you can't see facts anymore. everything is foggy to you.
it's not facts, it's hate
it's not science, it's racist.

You know what else is still around?
The U.S.A. go figure

FIGHT ME IRL, PUSSY!!!!

That is the result of having a huge empire at one point. You can't rule half the world at one point and not expect this to happen.

people care about black people more than black people care about other people.

They used "science" as well and its sociology not science

1v1 me m8

sociology isnt a science now?

Is psychology?

never was despite what your womans studies prof says

this x100

>Based

Come at me Bro

London is probably the most important city in the world though for finance, of course it has lots of foreigners.

Well not for long you dumb Brits leaving EU lol.

This is because whites are human and niggers are scum incapable of empathy

Source/10

kek that is the source, don't believe it prove it wrong.

>thinking those pie charts on the right will be the same in 30 years.

europe is done. it happened on your watch. explain what europe was like before Islamic law to your wife's grandkids.

See look how it is here in the U.S not so bad right?

Not one European nation will be as bad as the USA is now in 30 years faggot.

those pie charts are correct. in the US, whites live in the suburbs so it is decieving to look at the demographics

keep telling yourself faggot. meanwhile the horde arrives on your shores everyday. they have more babies and bring more and more over.

it is as certain as the rising sun.

k tyrone sure thing

BLAME THE BOOMERS

THEY LITERALLY FUCKED WESTERN CIVILIZATION

BOOMERS KILLED THE WHITE RACE AND THEIR CHILDRENS FUTURES FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH NEEDS

>supernova before sunrise

Hey even with dubs thats low

I'm sorry. what did I say what was incorrect. europ is the US in 1970. Stil in denial. still thinking it will keep it's culture.

usa "culture" is niggers and spics killing each other lol

>like the mob doesnt kill other white people
So based

you don't think there is a usa culture? you care enjoying it now. you are welcome. enjoy your entertainment, clothing, and a touch of everything else.

all those things were given to you by someone else though, namely the british through the industrial revolution

>enjoy your entertainment
from uk

>clothing
also uk

>everything else
jap tech, brit music n tv, phone korean

kek if i get shot then it's usa culture.

you're an idiot

britts overestimate their value and relevance in the world. you didn't invent the language or the music or much of anything. English is used around the world because ofthe US. I've been to England. it's as bad as the biggest nigger nest in the US. and fucking ugly and depressing....oh my god. no wonder so many left.

>american education

kek fucking retard niggers 60% white lmao

youre right about it being an ugly depressing shithole, but the first part of your post is ridiculous. ask any historian worth their salt and they will tell you that britain has had more influence and impact on the world than any other country.

Biology really is not that hard user we are not related to fucking dinosaurs or lay eggs. Top kek though

Math, astronomy, science, and architecture was used in the middle east before islam hell even the sails coloumbus used were arabic. So get off that high horse user

they caught mongol fever though, irrelevant.