S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vpQEG8cdGZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>well i just don't wanna try and kill myself again that's all. that's why i'm happy i have SOMETHING to keep me feeling ok.
That doesn't sound good user, hope you'll be feeling better soon. Guess it's exactly _because_ people on here are so fucked up that it helps. At least for me that helped a lot, but I like weird people generally.

At least there's always fur threads against the loneliness.

thanks. yeah, i'm just trying to barely keep my head above water, probably like most people here. i should honestly probably be in therapy but i had so many bad experiences growing up being forced into therapy that i flat out refuse to go again now.

>i should honestly probably be in therapy but
Probably you're right, but we all have our demons preventing us from actually getting the help we need. What sounds mundane for one user, dictates the life of another one.

I'd like to here more about it, but I'm sorry not today. I think I'll go to sleep quite soon, been awake for more than 24 hours now and start to mutate to zombie state. So I'd rather talk with you another day than to not really listen..

Also brains are fucking weird, in general.

thank you, i appreciate your honesty.

Every time I take a pic with these socks, the more I think I could actually be a femboy if I really tried and slimmed down more. Or maybe it's just the lighting and angles, I dunno.

Anyway, have a thing because I'm bored.

homo

Only a little bit. I still prefer girls.

Fucking piece of shit GTX 580.

The heatsink is clean as hell, I even washed it in water.

The problem is it's under my bed so all kinds of dust goes through it and gets stuck in the fucking fan blades.

How the hell do you clean blower fan blades? The gaps are fucking tiny and I can't remove it.

>tfw you'll never be a cute ass vixen.

You take it apart anyway. Aren't you supposed to be an engineer?

>thank you, i appreciate your honesty.
Thanks for understanding as well, I can barely roll cigarettes in zombie mode anymore let alone have a good conversation.. We'll surely meet another day on here.

>the more I think I could actually be a femboy if I really tried
I'm no expert on femboys at all and don't frequend the threads which are all over Sup Forums but yah, I still think you're pretty cute. Let's say it like that, it's definitely not making me straighter.. I don't mind anymore tho.

>I'm no expert on femboys at all and don't frequend the threads which are all over Sup Forums but yah, I still think you're pretty cute. Let's say it like that, it's definitely not making me straighter.. I don't mind anymore tho.
Hah, thanks. It's not really my thing though. I just like to do it for fun because I'm most definitely not girly despite my looks.

I do take it apart.

The problem is the fan blades can't be removed from the electrical components powering it, and a can of air costs $20.

Well fucking take it apart anyway, then put it back together. You're smart, you can figure it out.

I don't want to spend $100 on another 580 in case I break this one.

Do you have an old one to try it on?

I only have two cards in my possession.

This 580 and the 9300 in the old desktop.

Both are in use.

feel like shit. someone post more cute cats please?

What about buying an old broken one and testing it out?

Broken 580 costs $80.

Broken 770 costs $130.

There is a working 480 for $50 but I don't want to risk downgrading, and to a less efficient card at that.

Fair enough. But buying a can of compressed air would definitely be your best option.

So do I, Vera. So do I.

some paws please`?

fuck i love foxes.

There is only one store I know of that sells them and they are 40 minutes away by subway.

fuck you paw fetishist

here ya go sir

Aight I'm gonna try to get some sleep. Later fuzzy ones!

That is pretty fucking retarded.

Sleep well, Mew.

this is making me wet.

Yiff in hell furfags

youtu.be/vpQEG8cdGZg

why are her pads shiny?
What the actual fuck...