What's a "Big Guy For Me"?

What's a "Big Guy For Me"?

It's not the size of the guy that matters, it's the loyalty of his men.

What if they are "hired guns"?

"Bump"

is koksal baba /fa/

How can one man Be So Based?

>you will never befriend a baba
damn...

:3

>:3
pedophile

What is the point of this little gremlin

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

>being a manlet in 2011+5

I thought it was CIA on the right.

Why is he always so mad and quick to anger? Doesn't he realize how fucking easy it would be to kick the fuck out of him if someone didn't have so much pity for him?

Not being edgy or internet tough guy but I could slam the guy against a wall and snap his neck without breaking a sweat. I would have carried suitcases whilst traveling that weighed more than him.

All it takes is one person who doesn't feel sorry for the antman biting at his ankles and he is fucked. Literally easier to kill than a child and the public outrage wouldn't be so bad because he's an adult.

congratulations, want a cookie?

I don't get this guy

He knows he's a laughing stock, right? And yet in a lot of his videos he seems genuinely angry and not just acting

stop bullying baba.

He's playing it up, there's one video where he accidentally hits somebody hard and breaks character for a moment to check if they're okay.

link to a video of his, of your choosing

Baba would be the ultimate wingman. An ethnic midget as friend is pretty much instant access.

He looks like he has a learning difficulty though. Like he isn't intelligent enough to pretend.

Just google koksal baba

What's his fucking problem?

And then his mob buddies kill you and your family. Now what tough guy?

he's fast

Is he a pet to a mobster like Marlon's midget from Dr.Moreau?

He is MİT. It is like the Turkish CIA

Actually, Baba is a smart person.

Most of the people only like him because he is entertaining, like a dancing monkey or some shit. They love it when he gets angry at them and runs around, so hey, he goes with it.

It's better than being actually angry and everyone hating you for not only being insufferable but a midget as well, you'd be a doormat to everybody. But now, Baba has his own website, actual friends, and gets paid to vent his frustration playfully on other people.

Koksal Baba is a mastermind.

He's still a midget tho

just you fucking try faggot

In Trabzon (where he born and still lives) people really love him. And they are like the Turkish Texas maybe even worse. They even tried to shoot other footbal club's bus twice in their area because of they think that team cheated and won the cup where they were 2nd. And if you try something like that they will hurt you really bad.

>mfw lanklets talking shit near me

Is he like a well-known turkish celebrity or just a meme-character?

And he gets paid to beat the crap out of people. Nobody cares about you.