Music thread. Post what you are currently listening to ITT. Listen to the song posted underneath yours

Music thread. Post what you are currently listening to ITT. Listen to the song posted underneath yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuw410YpZaE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41_R0E3mqNg
youtube.com/watch?v=jdaw5lX3-jY
youtube.com/watch?v=60mJjXXwzaM
youtube.com/watch?v=N4iksr4RAvc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHbFurD02wg
youtube.com/watch?v=TLROJcZuWTw
youtube.com/watch?v=MX8NDBJLVqA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yA_PtxuMAAc
youtube.com/watch?v=xEINXjjcsNw
soundcloud.com/camu/camu-nenek-dan-ibu
youtu.be/tRcPA7Fzebw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCV0rgS9DA
youtube.com/watch?v=O_bbALTxXpg&list=PLBF356156D3D2093D&index=3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvU8j_Zsef0
youtube.com/watch?v=V3qjN-1sBZI&list=PLJH_Q9eJwK3vvVB-os0jlWI7ZL-mfL9v5
youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs&list=PLBF356156D3D2093D&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=Ctgv4hBgGao
youtube.com/watch?v=oZunkuitQ3A
youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
youtube.com/watch?v=asOvnGHwtDU
youtube.com/watch?v=RknUh1LapJs
youtube.com/watch?v=VGRxmYXi4Io
youtube.com/watch?v=23fRxLNbOvU
youtube.com/watch?v=7VBex8zbDRs
youtu.be/idEhHiBckPw
youtu.be/kSpsffboOAc
youtube.com/watch?v=jo1cyl0QbWo
youtu.be/p3MqLdkjomI
youtube.com/watch?v=ReIQfQJub3w
youtube.com/watch?v=pdEvL6jxUYA
youtu.be/QZykncZ-zlA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp15kxAE3ig
youtu.be/pNFo-49FgfI
youtube.com/watch?v=FCbWLSZrZfw
youtube.com/watch?v=OnVa9YSjEr4
youtu.be/FE9o0kT11Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck Sup Forums don't be gay and we haven't had one of these threads in forever.

NYPA, summerfag.

Nigger, this isn't a request. It's a fucking music thread you faggot. And don't call me a newfag, I've been here since 1998.

ooooh i was liking the song until the screamo and loud guitar shit came through

Post music faggot

This could be a good thread

im deaf

Sorry I am huge weeb. I just think this song is beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=41_R0E3mqNg

thank you user senpai

you might like this

youtube.com/watch?v=jdaw5lX3-jY

k

youtube.com/watch?v=N4iksr4RAvc

Yay music

penis penis penis penis penis penis penisbpenisneosnkskka

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHbFurD02wg

toccata and fugue in d minor by Bach
I just starting watching Fantasia

weebs?

wat

reminds me of opeth mixed with dimmu borgir

Arriving somewhere but not here - Porcupine Tree. Have a look at some of their other albums they have some real good trippy shit if you're high

I am listening to this (the one below mine) and I like it.. I don't know what it is about the eastern European metal, I love Trystania, and snuck under wire to go to clubs in Berlin.. maybe it is an acquired taste as many of my friends hate the stuff

No it sounds like half aids. I like that other song because its well composed and beautiful.

which version do you think is better from these two?
youtube.com/watch?v=TLROJcZuWTw
youtube.com/watch?v=MX8NDBJLVqA

Abababawababababbabababababa

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yA_PtxuMAAc

Really? I figured being a weeb you would enjoy it.

first one for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=xEINXjjcsNw

soundcloud.com/camu/camu-nenek-dan-ibu

perfect for early morning

youtu.be/tRcPA7Fzebw

not gonna lie, really boring and uninspiring, sounds fruity too

Tchaikovsky.s Nutcracker suite. Still watching fantasia

mmmm da poopoo. Da pooooooooooopooooooooo kill me pls poopoo mmm yes mmmnmbb ababdgnagabdnskdks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCV0rgS9DA

I liked it. Why don't you post something you think is better.

didn't make it 30 secs. it sucked. It may have tried not to, but it sucked

simple, but good melody

youtube.com/watch?v=O_bbALTxXpg&list=PLBF356156D3D2093D&index=3

i already did, three times

mmmmm yes give me the doodoo's, doodoo poopoo jewjews. I want to feel your sweaty arm pits rubbing against my ass cheeks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvU8j_Zsef0

here's another two favs of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=V3qjN-1sBZI&list=PLJH_Q9eJwK3vvVB-os0jlWI7ZL-mfL9v5

youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs&list=PLBF356156D3D2093D&index=23

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctgv4hBgGao

ayy youtube.com/watch?v=oZunkuitQ3A

Which ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

you'll know it when you hear em

im now at 5

personally i dont often listen to music with vocals, but i like this one, it is not bad at all

i'll probably never memorize the words, im to intent on the instruments and the singing in of itself, haha

youtube.com/watch?v=asOvnGHwtDU
r8

youtube.com/watch?v=RknUh1LapJs

>trouble will find me

my go to break up album, good stuff in there if youre feeling like shit.

god i fucking cant stand it when you can hear the guitarists fingers scrape against the string shit literally hurts my ears

Pretty much impossible sometimes.

oh i know its not their fault or anything its jsut what happens and i hate that it bothers me so much because i really like acoustic guitar

I can't stand your fucking pretty little lips.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGRxmYXi4Io

i classify these two songs as similar, they seem to be along the lines of alternative rock

yours - youtube.com/watch?v=asOvnGHwtDU

this guy's - youtube.com/watch?v=Ctgv4hBgGao

i rarely listen to this type of genre of music, it is not even a personal preference for me. objectively speaking, your choice of song is bland and boring compared to the second guy's choice, which is all around decent and more distinct than yours.

do you agree to a certain extent?

oh yeah the vines can be rather repitive and unispired, but its good gaming music for me because its a little more upbeat kicksome ass style music yaknow? hypes me up

Wow..you're either

youtube.com/watch?v=23fRxLNbOvU

youtube.com/watch?v=7VBex8zbDRs

CRAWWWWWWLLINNNNNGGGG INNN MMYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN

i jsut think the song is funny

Man man

youtu.be/idEhHiBckPw

youtu.be/kSpsffboOAc

and as usual the thread is filled with people who think music is objective and just genuinely try way to hard, its like these threads are just magnets for hipsters

youtube.com/watch?v=jo1cyl0QbWo

>people like music I don't like and that makes me angry

i mean i know this is supposed to discordant and jarring on purpose but its too much and just unpleasant to listen too

My guess is everyone is trying to get "their one favorite band" approved by everyone else. I could try to out hipster everyone cuz i know tons of early ragtime/minstrel songs. But I don't bother

i think the point he was actually making was the exact opposite of that

Agreed. But here is my band. Much different. Thoughts?

youtu.be/p3MqLdkjomI

do it no balls

Let me explain the rules here

>there are no good Murican composers, only jews flooding the market with crap
>England is the home of good "modern" (60'+) music, Germany and Italy before that
>Your music means nothing to other people, like you don't care about theirs
>All you want is recognition for your taste, you will only get it from people with the same taste, like you look for artists in other people's lists that you like
>while you were reading this I was fucking your mum

you don't think there is at the very least a hint of objectivitiy when concluding upon whether a song is "good" or "bad"?

come now man, it isn't always purely subjective

allow me to enlighten you

youtube.com/watch?v=ReIQfQJub3w

Not your op but...
Its always subjective. Imy a professional musician of 13 yrs and playing for 23. I love truly shitty songs sometimes. But there is definitely a lot of gray area.

i think it is. like you cant help what kind of vibrations make your ears feel good. and while we could debate all day about whether the lyrics have meaning or subsistence(whatever that even means, like a song thats just fucking edgy as hell could really mean allot to someone if it reminds them of something or someone important to them) it really just is up to what you like

I don't really understand how. The thread just said post music you're listening to/music you like, and they are. He's saying that what some people are posting is wrong or invalid, or maybe he's trying to say it should just be stuff that you know everybody likes? I don't really know how it can be taken any way other than he doesn't like the music that's being posted.

You're right and wrong, I agree because I look for a level of complexity and variation, and even new things. But on the other hand, "good" hasn't got a strickt definition, defined by the international council of definers or w/e

If you love it then the song isn't shitty mate. Post some of your music.

i think it has to do with what you grew up with. i listen to the same music my parents listened too in the car and if they had shitty music taste i do too i guess

It has to be objective at least in part. If I hammer away at a keyboard randomly, no beat or rhythm, dissonance everywhere, no one is going to want to listen to it (or at the very least, a vast majority won't). Like the one man said, you can't help what kind of vibrations make your ears feel good, and by the same token, what makes them feel bad. While there is obviously a lot of gray area, there are some elements of music that are required for a song to be "good." How far that extends is up to the individual.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdEvL6jxUYA
i love music about being white trash

well yea, youve gotta have cords scales and proper rhythms and all that but i think objectivity stops there

Here's my band from 8 Fuggin years ago. Hungover as shit at 11am in a record store playing Pink Floyd.

youtu.be/QZykncZ-zlA

for u
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp15kxAE3ig

Do you have anything of just yourself? Which one are you?

youtu.be/pNFo-49FgfI

you see, those who believe music is mainly subjective are people who they themselves are predisposed to view things with subjectivity for the most part. if you believe this to be untrue, please say so.

it is true, you can objectively observe and conclude upon if a music is of higher quality, or in this case, "better" than other songs, to a certain extent. when i listen to music, i tend to focus intently on the melody as if I were problem solving without any bias.

there is objectivity to it, but i do agree it is not something relatable to that of concrete science. in other words, purely objective.

Fucking degenerate homeless hippies raping Pink Floyd on fucking banjo's dude are you kidding?

None of myself, except some random songs on archive.org. I've been with this band since '05. Never any room for solo stuff except campfires

wait is this that amy winehouse song

another thing i would often do when listening to music is to ask myself this

would other people objectively like this music, even if it is not their personal preference at all? and thus, the analyzing begins, and i come up with "what is more correct"

this is how we judge to see if a song is objectively better than another song. "is it more correct?"

Degenerate? Homeless? Hippy? I assume you hate Sydney barrett?
Anyway, how's your sweet band?

youtube.com/watch?v=FCbWLSZrZfw

if you concern yourself with what other people like you will never be happy man

You will appreciate this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnVa9YSjEr4

this shit right here. half the reason people bother themelves with what good music is is because they think other people give a shit what they listen to. they dont. noone thinks youre a loser because you like the band that middleschoolers listen too, they think youre a loser because you give people shit for liking what they like.

again, it seems like you are one to read things subjectively

when i think to myself "would others find this objectively good even if it is not something they would preferably listen to" i am in the mindset of problem solving, learning. trying to solve the problem i've questioned myself, if it is possible.

not concerning myself on a more emotional level, as you've implied it seems. like a perception thing

"err, will they think im weird and have bad music taste if i show them this type of music...?"

I truly appreciate the work in this, but it is boring almost everyone but musicians. That fanned fret acoustic is badass. I want one. Here's a similar vein...40s in

youtu.be/FE9o0kT11Xw

what the fuck is vevo? like why does this one company have the rights to so many songs?
they cant all be owned by the same record company

it's a funny thing, trying to hack at an issue that admittedly seems unrelated to rational logic and reason, in this case music.

but there is objectivity to it, there is indeed.

You're not wrong. If you played noise for more than a few minutes a normal random crowd would be annoyed.