Help me Sup Forums, I know this is the worst place to ask for help but whatever

Help me Sup Forums, I know this is the worst place to ask for help but whatever.
> My friend starts dating girl back at the end of March
> Week later it’s her birthday, he forgets about her
> I spend her birthday with her
> two months go by he’s an alright boyfriend to her
> I spend a lot of time with the two of them and develop feelings for her
> Another month goes by he is getting worse
> He starts hanging out with this other girl, goes and sees her every night, text her more than he does his girlfriend
> I know what going on but stay out of it as much as possible because that how I am
> He says he is going to break up with her and I tell him he should because he is talking to this other girl and he doesn’t seem happy at all with her
> He never breaks up with her and continues to screw around behind her back with this other girl and lie to her, and all our friends but me because I know what going on
>cont.

Tits to get your attention

> I still play dumb and act like I have no clue
> She and a lot of other people end up catching him in the acts tells her but she doesn’t leave him despite what people tell her and the definitive proof
> He still is screwing around for a month, its now august, him and this other girl quit hanging out seems like they had a falling out but personally I think they had sex and that’s all they wanted but he won’t tell me the truth now
> He was a good boyfriend in august but then came September
> The first week he starts to avoid his girlfriend
> Actively finds things to do so he doesn’t have to see her
> I find out he is using tinder and talking to other girls again, hence the reason he is avoiding her
> So now in the past week he hasn’t seen or talked to her unless she goes up to his place to spend the night
> They keep fighting but she won’t leave him and he doesn’t have the balls to leave her
> And now she is talking and looking to me for support
So Sup Forums I guess my dilemma is would I be wrong for telling her he’s is and has been cheating on her and hope she doesn’t hate me for not telling her sooner or for even telling her and hope I don’t ruing a chance at dating her? Or do I keep my mouth shut hope she finds out herself so they break up and then I’m there to help her through it. Then try to date her in a few months later. Or would I be a terrible person for even wanting to date her after they break up? Also would it make me a bad friend to the guy if I told her or a bad friend to her for not telling her? I really don’t know what to do Sup Forums any ideas?

more tits

Everyone in this situation is a bad person.

All of you.

Don't fuck her unless she does the first move. Don't "date" your boys sloppy seconds. Makes you look like a bitch.

If he's a shitty friend, burn him. If he's your best friend, back him.

>back him
Nigga, you must have shitty taste in people if your best friend would do that shit.

This I've never told on my boys.

Your bro is a piece of shit. Maybe it's just the old European values that I grew up with but that shit isn't cool. That kind of asshole isn't one you want in either of your lives. Do what you feel is right.

Also OP is a faggit

Just fuck her you retard.

>not cheating on people is a European value
Wat

That's just called "Don't be an asshole." Has nothing to do with country of origin.

Here is what you do faggot. Don't tell her any of the cheating shit because she doesn't need that shit and neither does your friend. But what you should do is slowly talk to her about how they technically aren't together anymore because of the lack of communication. Keep saying that, communication. It'll dig in deep in her head. It won't happen quickly, might take a week to a month but she'll realize you're right. This is when you slide in, being the comforting friend you are. Help her through it but don't you fucking dare do anything sexual. That needs to wait until next month and after you talk to your boy about being with her.

Yeah he is a shitty boyfriend but hes great as a friend, he just likes to get the number of women he has had sex with up. He should have never started dating her in the first place. I guess my best bet is just continue to play dumb and stay out of it. I don't want be a snitch and I also dont want o back his shitty actions. Also I don't care if it would make me look like a bitch because i know id treat her better than that and everyone else says so other wise.

Fuck her. Then tell your friend you're fucking her.

This you right now.

This honestly is the best looking answer to me, it fits into the way I try to deal with things. And back when he was saying he was going to break up with her i told him straight up if he broke up with he'd never get her back and that i was going to try and be with her. and he said that was fine, but then he didn't do it so i think that scared him into not doing it. He still tells me all the time that he wants me to date her instead of him without me bringing it up. So its hard to tell how he feels about it/

Lol you sound like a dipshit, but all you can do is tell him he's being an ass and try to get him to ditch her

Me and all of our group of friends have told him he needs to ditch her but he doesnt have the balls to do it. Even his fucking father told him!

But definitely don't go behind your friends back and talk to her about it. The fuck is wrong with you? You're being a shit friend and putting yourself in the friendzone. Sound like you've entrenched yourself in there already tbh

This is a possibility too. Actually its very likely to be honest.

Are these tits your friends girlfriends?

I don't care that it makes me a bitch who sucks old friends' semen out of vaginas, because I'm a good person.

Nigger what? Do you SEE what you're writing? Fucking grow up, you child.
You don't date sloppy seconds of your friends. It's fucking disgusting on a social level.

Bottom feeder.

No they aren't my friends girlfriends tits. These wonderful tits belong to my ex whore. Probably should have clarified that.

>letting go of a potentially great and long term relationship because you're too insecure about other peoples semen

Well keep those jugs coming

Whoa whoa whoa.
Did you really just go there?

>It'll totally be a long term relationship where we're perfectly happy together because I know this stuff. Facts and things. Totally sure it'll be great.

>Licking my friends semen is just a bonus.

Fucking wow. Please, kill yourself. We don't need young fags like you procreating in any timeline.

This user. You're a terrible friend for even thinking of telling on your mate.

What a great set of tits, anymore OP?

If ya like her enough who cares what Sup Forumstards think. Just do what you think is right. Also post more tits

i'm not OP, you genius. do you not know what the word potentially means and how vaginas work?

Technically any woman who has had sex would be sloppy seconds. Grow up and be an adult and deal with it.

Agreed, I'm not gonna throw away the possibility of a decent relationship because of some seman. Its not like he has ever blown it in anyway hes too much of a pussy to do it.

They're coming they're coming, Im just trying to deal with this insecure manchild only two more tit pics after this then its time for the pussy

>See girl of your dreams
>Village idiot friend gets to her first
>Never touched her again after one nighter
>She is tainted now
>Can't let village idiot sperm touch the tip of your benis
>Years go by, she begs to date daily
>No, stale semen inside, must support village idiot friend
>You are now village idiot

Agreed

Does she have a face?

Sounds about right

I'm scared the thread is gonna die so I'm just gonna post the pictures, I've pretty much come up with my solution. Thanks for the help those of you that did try to help. and no thanks to you that didn't and just screamed about my friend semen the whole time.

Dude, I'm sorry but real life isn't like the movies. Chicks don't try and fuck their friends off the rebound, and she sounds like she's likely to go bonkers after your friend eventually breaks up with her. You're romanticizing a pretty unlikely scenario, which is pretty distasteful on your part too. Move on

She does but I don't like to post faces. just a little rule I go by for myself.

Im starting with my favorite pussy shot just because I wanna share it

Show da pussie

Here comes da pussie

I think you should tell her but your friend would probably be fucking livid, also she might not believe you. maybe just try spending lots of time with her lots of close intimate conversations about your hopes and dreams make her feel really beautiful and on the sly give her everything her boyfriend can't. Time intimacy, friendship fun. She probably feels really bad about herself and lonley right now so just be there for her be a shoulder to cry on and it'll probably happen. Fuck your friend he's fucked it up and ignore people talking about "sloppy seconds" virgins.

Surprised its not all beat up and huge beefy puss lips OP, you caught yourself a nice one

Why'd you let her get away?

Little hairy this was at the end of our relationship when she thought growing a bush would make me not want to have sex but I was a champ and I went face first into that bush. She dumped me 4 days after this picture.

>stay in the friendzone, OP

Story OP? TBH I am more interested in these pics than the friend problem. It seems I am the only one posting lol.

I would have stayed with her but she went after some other guy who she thought was better, ended up that he fucked with her mind something fierce. And supposedly I was her first, but I'm pretty sure I was like 3 or 4.

She always said she was raped but she was a compulsive liar so no one believed her, i wanted sex but she played it off like she didnt want to and was traumatized from sex, but i'd start kissing her neck shed be on my dick immediately after she had me eat her out.

Lol holy fuck, I'm not even opposed to the sloppy seconds part, but I know that these situations are just shitty. No matter what your friend says, he isn't cool with it. You are for a fact firmly in the friendzone with chick, which would be a serious breach of trust and creep her out if you try to get with her after they breakup. So if you make the poor decision to try and fuck her anyway, you need to start to distance yourself a bit. Definitely don't be her intimate secret keeper, that will lead to zero fucks

You're such a quivering pussy, OP.

Don't waffle on this shit. Pick, quickly, if you want to fuck a chick. If there's going to be a conflict between you and a bro over this chick, you need to, again, pick quickly which is more valuable to you; the chick or the bro.

At every single turn you refused to make a decision and now you find yourself plotting against your "buddy" and playing emotional tampon to some chick who's just using you to vent to.
So your first big mistake was not being decisive and accepting the possible consequences of being so.

Your second mistake is not paying attention to her actions. It really doesn't matter what she tells you. All that mattered is that she caught him cheating and decided to stay despite it. That tells you everything you needed to know. She, like some girls out there, in a twisted sort of way, *enjoys* the influx of drama he provides in her life. It gives her something to *whine* about and gets her *ATTENTION*. Stop feeding her attention.

What should you do? You're already in way too deep. Drop it and go find another chick. It'll be much more simple and that way you wont have to fuck over anyone while getting your dick wet.

Funny part is we go to the same college and I have had a few classes with her and see her around our hometown a lot. She avoids me like the black plague. Well this is the last one. Hope you all enjoyed or at least one person did

>I would have stayed with her but she went after some other guy who she thought was better, ended up that he fucked with her mind something fierce. And supposedly I was her first, but I'm pretty sure I was like 3 or 4.

If she was raped you wouldn't have been her first bud. Sorry to say

There was no definitive proof she was raped. I also never said I believed I was her first. She told me she was raped but turned around would say i was her first the next week. shes fucked in the head

You should write a book, you will become rich

Anymore pics OP? I want to see her face, nobody cares about her name

I'll do two face pics just cause fuck my rules

ALRIGHT OP, SINCE NO ONE ELSE WILL TELL YOU, I WILL.
>fuck the girl if you can
>tell friend you fucked girl
>tell friend to get over himself
>Punch friend in the dick
>pull down friends pants and anally rape him
>Tell him these following words:
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

forgot other face pic my bad

Thank you OP it means a lot to me. Shes a little cutie besides the nose. You should hit her up, all my exes ill get drunk and text the clingy ones. This one pea brained one has come back twice after I fuck then leave LOL. Anymore face pics friend?

More OP!

Perfect slump buster butterface OP, that face says "low self esteem" but killer bod! You got lucky dog. I bet shell do freaky shit.

I've tried to hit her up she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore I don't know why though. But I'd defiantly fuck her again. Last face pic then I'm off to bed.

You got that right, she wouldn't get freaky before but she has opened up more since then so i best she would be freaky now

OP has died, RIP

Thanks for the pics bro, and responding to your problem just use your head man. Dont fuck up relationships with homies that you want to keep over a booty call. Trust your viscera and decide if shes worth your guys friendship. Peace

This user has a point

go back to tits that cunt is fucking disgusting

This seems most likely. Listen here OP, think of what you have to lose.