How to top cancerous shittubbers from appearing in my recommendation in youtube ?

How to top cancerous shittubbers from appearing in my recommendation in youtube ?

Tried : Block user doesn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8
youtube.com/watch?v=qAGxYHxlGKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NYPA, fucking newfag.

He's not asking for an army, read again. Retard.

I dont need shitarmy like you. Just need info on how to block youtube channel. read it faggot.

chances are, the 2nd poster is 10yr ol leafy fan.

How about you stop watching SHIT so that youtube stops thinking you like watching ABSOLUTE SHIT, you DUMB SHIT. Or just ignore it, faggot. Goddamn.

these shittubers are getting slapped in recommendation part. Till date i have been ignoring. I just want to block the shit.

kill yourself. that's the only way.

Heard going around disliking all their shit would make recommendations go away? Fuck if I know if that's true though, 50/50 on it just getting even more recommended to you.

what's the scouter say aboot his pwr lvl

Go watch the idubbbz vid on him, its fucking gold

Try disliking the recommended videos and it'd go away

First, Google the result and post a screen shot to prove that you searched and if you still can't figure it out I'll tell you the answer.

This was a serious post btw.

It had video of 2014 and some other website had recommended block user as option didn't work.

Dislike all the shit recommendations

Watched it a hour ago. Leafy i getting shit loads of crap. Finally sizeable amount of people realized how shit his contents are.

Clearly you can't follow directions and aren't worth my time but I'll give you one more chance, do exactly as I asked and I'll tell you waht you need to do.

That's not what you do.

If it was serious then you must be either a literal autist or the cringiest person ever

youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8

>Fighting cancer with cancer

You've been hanging out here for too long I hope you don't actually speak like that to people in the real world.

General question for everyone: how long til leafy's career falls apart? Not hating on the guy but just really curious to see what you guys think since all the chin jokes

Pfft you cheated. He was supposed to find it himself instead of inefficiently asking Sup Forums

idubbbz knows he's cancer so you just played yourself

Who cares? He doesn't even have a career. He just makes shit on YouTube.

*inhales* CHICOOOOOO

I now get this gag

Well I'm saying if you had to guess hypothetically, like days hours weeks

his career isnt going to fall apart. Look at the jew bros, theyre still around

They are lucky that the whole channel didn't collapse all around them and they get buried in the rubble

>block user
>didn't work

Is there a difference?

Are you retarded, it's in french, not is spanish

leafy would make a cute trap to be honest

Click on the 3 dots and 'not interested' i always do tha after i forget my youtube and it goes on a wild autoplay spree of weird shit

Same fuckin thing, those gooks need to learn english though.

I'm currently reading a thread in English, and answering in English.

No shit but you know what I mean

i have learnt english, it doesn't prevent me from watching youtube in my native language

>6
\kys fucking newspergs bitch tits
this is MY Sup Forums. dats rite im dat fucking boi over there, oh shit

Its easier for everyone to speak english so I and even others can understand it. Not everyone is a gook like you

o shit waddup sorry b0ss :(

>He's

Yeah, "He's", because you're DEFINITELY not samefagging, are you, you fucking samefagging samefag,

>dead memes

Rest in Peace, Leafy
youtube.com/watch?v=qAGxYHxlGKI

RIP