What's your fetish, Sup Forums?

Assimilation

Mind control

>chubby, redhead and pale in one person
>flat shoes, white t-shirt and riding a bicycle

Victory and drugs

Analsex with muslim woman

sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Stomachs. Not belly button, not belly fisting, not bloating. Just a natural beautiful midriff and the wonderful amazing things that come with it. Bonus points for belly rings tho

big asses

Schoolgirls.
>inb4 probably a pedo

>necks
>teeth
>braces
>skirts
>latex
>redhead
>dark clothing on light skin and vice versa

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

(Also like me some hair on the bajingo)

>t-thighs
>pantyhose
>thigh highs
>knee socks

I get you on the first one, WAT on th second.

Nice

Depends. Which grade(s)?

I'm with you on the braces, skirts, and redheads.

edgelord detected

None, im vanilla. Like double blowjobs, redheads, jews, attractive indians, outdoor and under table sex, fucking in front of my current girlfriends friends, threesomes and 4somes all pretty normal.

Wincest. But not muh own family. But yeah other people diddling within their family. Matures. BJs. Facials. Big asses (I don't care about titz).

>kidnapping two people who love each other very much, preferably a child and a parent
>force the parent to do a number of mentally and physically damaging acts to the child
>eventually forcing them to kill it
>lock the parent in the same room as it's child
>see if they starve to death or eat there own kid
at least it's better than a pony or sonic fetish

Helping my cousin create her "miracle babies" after 5 years of her and her husband failing to get pregnant. We are working on #4. I look a lot like her husband so there will be no problem if our kids start getting my features, so he will still believe they are his kids. I pretend like I'm doing it just as a loving favor, but I wanted to bang her since we were kids and I'm loving it.

this

If this is genuinely something you yearn for and not just being edgys, I wish you a swift and painless death.

anything girls unshaved

I've fapped to similar fantasies
Harsh, man. It's harmless as long as it stays in the fantasy zone.

>at least it's better than a pony or sonic fetish
I like how you think.

not being edgy, when i was 8 or so i started thinking about this at night, should prolly get help

girls into taboo things.

I don't get off directly on the taboo shit, but nothing gets me off like fucking a girl while making her talk to me about how I'll make her fuck her own kids or a dog or set her up to be gangraped or whatever. The more fucked up the better.

Oh, and general D/s and humiliation.

Same, as long as they don't do that weird thing where they show off there armpit hair. Just have hair and masturbate. Don't go around showing me your hair as if it's the main attraction.

Elbow fucking

This one is nice. But hairy legs turn me off.
Shave the legs and you can give me the biggest bush there is.

Also who is that?

I was into that until I stumbled into the dark side. My ex was into rape-roleplay and I pretended to be her father. I figured out why she was into it when I discovered her mother was in prison for murdering her father... and what her mom's defense was...
Conclusion, she loved reliving her daddy-rapes with me. I couldn't be with her anymore, a big part of my kink died that day.

:.(

I stand corrected. I am oddly aroused by this.

nick retroana

>has girlfriend
>mom in jail for murdering dad
>surprised slut has issues

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

I've been in a surprisingly similar situation - but when I found out why she was into roleplaying being molested by her daddy, I made her tell me the whole story while I molested her.

Forcing women to recount traumatic events with my cock inside them is really fucking hot to me.

Jesus fuck that's a rough life. Poor girl. Did you try helping her out before abandoning her?

forests and shit
i wanna fuck another bitch in nature, shit was cash

Like all guys, if the sex is good, the penis does most of the thinking. When brain is thinking, it works on justifying thinking with penis. When damning evidence shows up like that, real thoughts occur.

creampie, squirt, traps, all the hentai too

yeah, its nice , fucked my ex in the forest, awesome

>pregnant girls
i was the 'other guy' to a lonely/horny navy wife.
she was two months pregnant when we started.
she gave birth to my fetish.

Girls who selfharm.

She was a fuck buddy that I barely tolerated outside of sex, so... I took the asshole route there. I felt kind of dirty and did not even fap for a week. I felt bad for her, but I just wanted distance from that mess.

MODS MODS MODS

perfect!
not knowing Zoey Kush

She needed you to fulfill a psychological trauma and you.just left her like that. Yeah, awesome move

Every time I mention this on Sup Forums, I get flack. Yeah, I know it was a dick move. I'm starting to think she's a Sup Forumstard who has friends here too.

Trip 6 not bad

I pretty much am aroused by women with a pulse... Accept for them chewbacca bitches GTFOH

Haha no I was kidding man. I hear both sides but, if you were uncomfortable with her incest fetish I get it. I'm just super drunk and horns and have a bit of an incest fetish bit I can't blame you. In real life it's fucked up and scary

Blood

I have no problem with incest fetish, well I didn't at the time. I had a problem with WHY she had it and my part in it once I found that out. I guess it's better to not know why people have particular fetishes. I wish to GOD I never found out, it was fun up until then. Now, as I said earlier, a good part of my kink died.

possibly. I've hooked up with a couple of psychologically fucked up girls from Sup Forums.

no shame in backing out of a situation if it's not what you bargained for, but sex is a way of her dealing with her fucked-up past.

beating people, like not even having sex just seeing someone getting the shit knocked out of them is good

*serious mode on* Yeah I get that. Pedo incest rape is super fucked up and makes my blood boil. I'm sorry she, and you, had to go through that.

Some feet maybe, cute fingers. Not connected to pupsicle toes, so never wished to lick them (yack).

>She gave birth to my fetish.

Fuck, my sides.

>*serious mode on*

get out.

Make me?

That's right you can't

Fuck off faggot

Wincest, Asian, Kitten Play, DdLg, Dom/Sub and Pedo (in theory I would never ever act on it)

Hypnotism makes me feel good

Is your serious mode still on fagboy?

No buddy boop, it's not.

Cringe

I could grab your cock and stroke it and nobody would notice.

That, that's my fetish

has white blonde gf, dd's with shaved puss... wants asian brunette with small tits and a landing strip. or a black chick. also pissing.

Wasn't asking for a (you), just a one word observation

You don't have to (ask) that's the whole point of my fetish bb

you sir are an asshole. why would you bail? dad was dead anyway not like she would be fucking him again. jealous prick.

I feel like the only one in the world who just doesn't have an opinion on body hair. It's not my fetish, but it also doesn't gross me out. It's like, whatever.

Might as well be a micro dick at that point right?

But you dont get the pussy with the micro dick
amirite

not into piss but this chick is hot. I woulda banged her right there on the bars.

She better have a good face if her pussy is a cavern

MACROPHILIA MACROPHILIA MACROPHILIA MACROPHILIA MACROPHILIA MACROPHILIA

>looks up macrophilia

My nig, hell yeah!

She wouldn't be that bad if she'd fucking shave. I want to shove her into a fucking tub filled with Nair.

I have a strange urge to buy car insurance....

you too? yay!

no testicles. This woman can have babies so I will not call it micropenis

MODS

Kek

fu2

nice try, uterus robber