BUNNING'S WORKER HERE - Q/A

BUNNING'S WORKER HERE - Q/A

hahahaha you from NZ?
keen for sausage sizzle

why the fuck are your lightbulb shelves always so fucked up. They're always half empty with bulbs mixed in everywhere, it's fucking annoying.

Nah, from Australia :) you know, some days they can be pretty shitty sausages!

does it hurt to poo ever?

never had a bad snag at bunnings.

SPARROWS - $4 A PUNNET!

dude... i know your pain. I have to fix that shit up, and the next day its fucked. Our nightfill team dont help either, they go by 'if it looks the same it must be' and it pisses me off! sorry about that but it's also customers who just place it wherever, ive seen it happen!

nah

i've had several - i use to work weekends and had one every saturday, most them were not up to scratch tbh

agreed
worst case onion is burnt, cover that shit with mustard and bbq and your all set

ahah too true

Sausage thread

bunnings snags thread

fuck, I am fanging for a snag right now

might have to find an excuse to swing by bunnings this weekend.

yeah mate, always tools to buy :P

Is that my local bunnings?

is this the place feminine alt faggots who can't afford home depot go? q

fuck of mate, I recognize the floor, he's from my local bunnings

lowest prices are just the beginning but whats the fucking end mate

you're both wrong, this is my local bunnings. same handwriting on the 'specials' signs.

claiming in the name of the bunnings snag

fuck home depot, we have bunnings

whaddaya think of Masters?

check'd

nothing against them. Few things went wrong. 1. Their stock was organised by an American company and their seasons are like complete opposite to Australia so the stock the recieved was not being bought by customers, where as Bunning's is australian owned and match stock with seasons for example

also feel bad for all the employees

there is no end :P

Whats your hourly rate m8?

What do you like better - snags or slams?

about $30

snags

Ahhh fuck I meant snags or slags but fuck it. How many bunnings saussages can you fit in your ass?

probably none

What's your position? Like are you on the counter or stack shelves or what?

Is religion a social construct? "Did the creator create us or did we create the creator?"

honestly im all over the place, im trained to do several things. Like i can server register, stand on self serve, people greeter, returns, timber, tools, builders hardware and leisure are all areas ive had training in, so my primary job is to organise stock, but most the time other areas in store need help due to lack of team members

Fucken skits album mate

Fucking kiwi

we created the creator, and believed it so much that it actually came true. Just like if you have a baby and without any outside influence and you grow that baby up believing another colour is green (like blue is green) that person will only know that way and have no other choice but to believe it thus rendering true to him. But sometimes people have curious minds and question the norm and question the relgions like they did several years ago

Holy war is just as sick if not better

Whats the secret to your bunnings snags?

the charities buy the cheapest coles ones usually

How does one get cheap shit? Any tips?

I hate religion and most of its ideologies. Plus every single person who claims to be religious picks and chooses the bits they like out of their chosen faith. What are you talking about that happened several years ago?

Not bad, id like to work there sometime down the track. Is that full time with all the benefits or casual?

Not op here but its the same as all cheap snags, sawdust.

my particular store has a clearance trolley for all the deleted stock.
But, grab something, once the person scans it, and says the price, say 'uh, no it was ___ (amount next to it, usually cheaper) and they'll call up the department and usually youll get it that price for customer satisfaction. also look for broken packaging they usually go cheaper as well

low prices are just the beginning

yeah full time with benefits, plus every year we get shares as well

Whereabouts are you from? Which city?

i agree. sorry, i meant the contest of religious ideas

im in the QLD region

Nice indeed. What sort of discount do you guys get off tools you purchase for yourself?

Are you circumcised?

we get up too 20% off, or half of the sale price. depends on the cost of the product

I am going to guess - Mackay

no

incorrect

Are you female?

i am a male

Mitch, dat you fam?

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

dave, that you fam? coming with me to brissy?

Cairns?

got bigger plans

nah

No like, Lismore Bunnings Mitch or nah?

Im guessing Gold Coast?

nah, btw im not mitch ahah :)

kek mang. you beat me by about 10%

fam, tbh not gonna say which store i work. Will say it is one of those three.

like surfers paradise even has a bunnings, it is 100% apartment buildings and drug dealers

ahahahah kek

Oh it is Gold Coast. How much marijuana do you sell there?

WHEN'S THE NEXT SAUSAGE SIZZLE M8?

you wish it was m8

tomorrow

kek because Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast right.

We$tfarmers are a $hitty bu$$iness

I am going to say it is Smithfield - you have given shitty answers and have a grubby foreskin. Not cool enough for the Cairns megastore.

why are you at the cairns mega store?

:D

what do you do?

Come on you didn't even say what store you are at. For all I know you work in the main Cairns store too.

looks like my forskin aint so grubby

They always are! Especially up here - I imagine they would be like a ripe french cheese within minutes of leaving the house/air con

you're so right man

male or female?

Ok here's a legit question. If you (bunnings) and a competitor (mitre10) both do that "if you find a better price well beat it by 10%" thing, could I just go back and forth between stores to get a more and more cheaper price?

no, we dont do it for quotes for that reason

You guys in Smithfield going through the same problems with council threatening to fine about trolleys?

Have people started buying more ropes and shit after 50 Shades of Grey?
Also, any Snackbars asking for Ammoniumnitrate?

sure am, at least i aint the one out there getting trolleys, are you?

i like that pic

Then you will like this too.

shes a hottie

Yup!

fuck me i swear thats the bunnings in Mackay